RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
nomates

Entain upgrade

1 minute ago, nomates said:

Yeah if I go onto the Riccarton page , but I thought at about 8am I wonder what time the races start today , on the home page it said 4h , my point being if they can put 4h why can't they just put the race time .

Not a hard do I would have thought , now I've got to open each meeting to find a specific race time .

As I said some geek taking simple and making it harder .

You're onto it. 

4 hours ago, Pak Star said:

I note the max payout on a single bet/multi is now only 250k rather than the old 1 mill.

Not that I ever expected to win 1 mill, but I did expect to be able to put a Super Heinz bet together with a max potential return of say 400k, and then hope for 3-4 of the 7 legs to come good.  Bit annoying.  Also had to wait 15 seconds or so for my bet to be deferred to someone for approval after only a portion of it was accepted upon clicking confirm - never had that before.

Also searching for stakes money of each race if anyone manages to find it.  

I've had the 'deferred' thing happen multiple times, sometimes for smaller bets / wins that went through without it happening.

Thinking back, they were probably 'cover' versions of the initial multi, and maybe they have a background check that picks up the exposure from the bet already in place, and write it back accordingly?   

Reduction to $250k from $1 million is hardly fun or fair! Only to happy to take your money but not so keen to part with theirs, it seems. 🥴

Initial appearance of the site I thought was good, but there seems to be lot's of less than favourable 'upgrade's based on people heres' experience.

A poll might be interesting 😀

39 minutes ago, Alf Riston said:

A poll might be interesting 😀

If they had talked to the people they might poll , then a poll would not have been required , as ever these guys think they know what the addicted plebs need .

Just trying to corral punters into certain areas of betting .

No clock on screen when trackside is on and not showing next up races up , or showing odds for the next race when a race is being shown , it is all just forcing us to focus and bet on the race in front of us .

As I said they think we are all addicted plebs .

2 hours ago, nomates said:

Yeah if I go onto the Riccarton page , but I thought at about 8am I wonder what time the races start today , on the home page it said 4h , my point being if they can put 4h why can't they just put the race time .

Not a hard do I would have thought , now I've got to open each meeting to find a specific race time .

Maybe Entain are reading this site , just looked at tomorrow and Saturday fields and they now have individual starting times up .

However they came to do this well done .

Now if you are reading this there are a few more ideas that have been put out there for you to act on .

You know the odds now beat them .

How do I access my blackbook There appears to be no icon unless you click on a horse you have posted.? This is despite an icon being shown on a here to help you promo.

Thanks

Don’t you get this…? Each race has the time showing when you open the page.

IMG_3105.png

19 minutes ago, iwmcn said:

How do I access my blackbook There appears to be no icon unless you click on a horse you have posted.? This is despite an icon being shown on a here to help you promo.

Thanks

Click on Racing and it is the dropdown menu.

As I said they think we are all addicted plebs .

I'm not convinced I'm not 😆

Just trying to corral punters into certain areas of betting .

Trying to corral us to Sports and Online Pokies I suspect 😉

Much cheaper infrastructures to rake in a dollar from.

43 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Don’t you get this…? Each race has the time showing when you open the page.

IMG_3105.png

Well it didn't this morning , the point of my comment , did YOU read what I said ?, this morning at 8am the only times showing were how long till the race , i.e. Riccarton R1 4hr .

I looked at Saturdays fields after lunch and they had individual times , which I said in a later post .

So if you look at the home page now , it's still showing how long till each individual race at each meeting , why? is my question .

Again if you had read my post I asked the question , if they can put a time till the race is run , why don't they just put up the start time for each race .

I don't know about you but I'm not simple , I can work out how long till the race is run , just tell me what time it is being run . 

1 hour ago, nomates said:

Well it didn't this morning , the point of my comment , did YOU read what I said ?, this morning at 8am the only times showing were how long till the race , i.e. Riccarton R1 4hr .

I looked at Saturdays fields after lunch and they had individual times , which I said in a later post .

So if you look at the home page now , it's still showing how long till each individual race at each meeting , why? is my question .

Again if you had read my post I asked the question , if they can put a time till the race is run , why don't they just put up the start time for each race .

I don't know about you but I'm not simple , I can work out how long till the race is run , just tell me what time it is being run . 

Looks fine to me. Warrnambool shows how long to each race, then race page shows start time.

IMG_3106.png

Interesting that they have capped multi's at 250k (a quarter of the mill that was available until this week) .....and all without notice!!! 😡 😡.

So if you want to have a throw at the stumps with a BIG result you will have to go to Sportsbet .....they are now the only Bookies paying up to a cool MILLION on multi's.

FF ....Getting used to copping the short straw.

Be realistic. How often in your punting career have you ever looked  at winning a million dollars.

Its not an every day event. Why grizzle when it is reduced to 250k. Most of us would accept the 250k without comment.?

You can have a throw at the stumps as you put it but realistically how often have you.?

I am sure Sportsbet would welcome dreamers. Come on Get real.

Accept the positives from the new site and move on.

21 hours ago, gilbertb said:

Fellow punters, Entain has hijacked Kiwi customers with its new website that was onviously developed without feedback from NZ punters. All-up win and place tote betting  (and combination of both)  is no longer possible. Goneburger.  A popular form of wagering for decades thrown out. The only multiple betting available is fixed odds (invariably shorter than comingled betting pools on all Australian races and even domestic events). This is a travesty and a disgrace. It amounts to price gouging by a monopoly provider. We have been treated with contempt and the cheerleaders (read Trackside "personalities" dependent on the international betting giant for jobs) should be sticking up for punters. I have complained to them directly but urge every concerned punter to do the same. It takes a special kind of "update" to produce a website that goes backwards like this.

You're onto it, it's a bloody disgrace. They don't give a crap what the NZ punter likes, that's why they never asked, just did what they wanted to do and stuff the customer. Why do we have an Aussie system ? .. bloody Aussie boss in Cameron Roger who is juggling the Warriors and TAB jobs, raking in big dollars ... a bloody shambles 

12 hours ago, Leggy said:

Further to this, prompt response from the TAB this morning.

"Thank you for your email. Punters promise continues so you can play on"

McNulty has no idea

47 minutes ago, iwmcn said:

Be realistic. How often in your punting career have you ever looked  at winning a million dollars.

Its not an every day event. Why grizzle when it is reduced to 250k. Most of us would accept the 250k without comment.?

You can have a throw at the stumps as you put it but realistically how often have you.?

You're missing the point

iwmcn     49

which is. please tell me then ?

iwmcn     49

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Elementary my dear Watson .....or in this case Iwmcn.

The point is that I would much rather take a multi returning a MILL than take a silly Lotto ticket where you have no control of the outcome whatsoever!

You would be surprised how many $7 or $8 pops it takes to come back a MILL for a $20 note you would spend on Lotto to win the same amount.

And what rubbed my gears was NO ADVICE they were slicing it up. So the fact that YOU don't bet to win MAX pays some of us do on a weekly basis as its better than LOTTO that's for sure.

There you go .....explained in very simple terms.

FF ....No chance to win a mill now.....but can off Sportsbet so away I go to send my money offshore.

2 hours ago, iwmcn said:

The simple fact that while the cost of everything else on this earth is going up, they're wanting even more money from us plebs while pulling back on their maximum commitment to us by 75%. Each $1 we bet with is only worth about 25 cents compared to what it was not too many years ago, so their numbers on offer should be increasing, not being slashed. $1,000,000 isn't what it was even a few years ago. $250k is a lot less. There. I think that's enough of a reason to have a bit of a whinge.  

"Accept the positives from the new site and move on". Can you just remind me what they are again please? Just eventually being able to find out where some things are located now, is NOT a positive. 

Well said Idolmite .....well said indeed.

He doesn't like to shoot for gold like we do .....that's his choice ....but he shouldn't be 'dissing' us for having a different style to his.

They will have teething problems with the new site but I can cop that...... just didn't like the reductions (without notice).....and being spoken to in Maori when we are an English speaking country ..... Kia Ora Russell ....Hello??? .....I'm not a Maori so please speak in English to me.

I'm no racist but COME ON.....speak English.

FF ....just telling it like it is.

34 minutes ago, Friend Family said:
17 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

The simple fact that while the cost of everything else on this earth is going up, they're wanting even more money from us plebs while pulling back on their maximum commitment to us by 75%. Each $1 we bet with is only worth about 25 cents compared to what it was not too many years ago, so their numbers on offer should be increasing, not being slashed. $1,000,000 isn't what it was even a few years ago. $250k is a lot less. There. I think that's enough of a reason to have a bit of a whinge.  

"Accept the positives from the new site and move on". Can you just remind me what they are again please? Just eventually being able to find out where some things are located now, is NOT a positive. 

We In In response to iwmcn     49

iwmcn     49

• In my opinion we 
    34 minutes ago, Friend Family said:

iwmcn     49

iwmcn     49

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The point is that I would much rather take a multi returning a MILL than take a silly Lotto ticket where you have no control of the outcome whatsoever!

You would be surprised how many $7 or $8 pops it takes to come back a MILL for a $20 note you would spend on Lotto to win the same amount.

And what rubbed my gears was NO ADVICE they were slicing it up. So the fact that YOU don't bet to win MAX pays some of us do on a weekly basis as its better than LOTTO that's for sure.

FF ....No chance to win a mill now.....but can off Sportsbet so away I go to send my money offshore.

Keep dreaming guys.I prefer being a realist. We can agree to disagree.in our opinions and betting outlooks. Thats life.

If you think you can win a million dollars for a $20. spend then I wish you well. Good luck.

3 hours ago, Palliser said:

bloody Aussie boss in Cameron Roger who is juggling the Warriors and TAB jobs, raking in big dollars ... a bloody shambles 

What does Cameron Rodger have to do with the Warriors? Or are you confusing him with Cameron George?

16 hours ago, Pak Star said:

I note the max payout on a single bet/multi is now only 250k rather than the old 1 mill.

Where did you see that Pak Star? The Betting Rules as of last Ovtober state "Maximum Winnings Limit for Fixed Odds Betting: $1,000,000."

I can't see where that has been amended.