RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Palliser

You have to wonder why

Why was Moet Down allowed to race in the Wellington Guineas ?? had leg over the gate for an eternity, Michael McNab shaking his head obviously not happy. Finally backed out and had a 2 second vet check ?? .. then declared fit to race and runs a long last 🤔 .. feel sorry for those have invested their hard earned.

4 minutes ago, Palliser said:

Why was Moet Down allowed to race in the Wellington Guineas ?? had leg over the gate for an eternity, Michael McNab shaking his head obviously not happy. Finally backed out and had a 2 second vet check ?? .. then declared fit to race and runs a long last 🤔 .. feel sorry for those have invested their hard earned.

I checked the Powerplays which I usually forget to do and saw Witz End+Moet Down+Grail Seeker all Top 10 at $1.80. I figured Grail Seeker could beat four home and the other two were my top two picks, so that looked massive overs to me. Glad I didn't unload quite as large as I'd considered.

15 minutes ago, Palliser said:

I always thought that if a horse got it's leg over a part of the gate it was an automatic scratching , I was very surprised that it was allowed to run .

15 minutes ago, chiknsmack said:

I checked the Powerplays which I usually forget to do and saw Witz End+Moet Down+Grail Seeker all Top 10 at $1.80. I figured Grail Seeker could beat four home and the other two were my top two picks, so that looked massive overs to me. Glad I didn't unload quite as large as I'd considered.

You might be interested in this then

WtfScreenshot_20240316-162046_Samsung Internet.jpg

Have messaged  help desk over 2 hours ago and they were going get back to me.Still says I'm in queue but looks like they not paying out on successful power plays,Only head to heads and only showing the power plays  that missedScreenshot_20240316-185555_Samsung Internet.jpg

Starting to think I am crazy and Grail Seeker didnt win and Witz end didnt finish 2nd

It's not the money that worries me it's the games Entain playing.Taking place6 off the market,which is one of my favourite bets on Aussie racing and now this

2 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

How do you get a $3 bonus bet? I thought if you got a bonus bet you had to spend it all in one hit.

Tauranga R2 put $3ew  on Asgarde  Finished 2nd so got bonus bet

19 hours ago, richie said:

Have messaged  help desk over 2 hours ago and they were going get back to me.Still says I'm in queue but looks like they not paying out on successful power plays,Only head to heads and only showing the power plays  that missed

Screenshot_20240316-185555_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also interesting that the results there say "WitzEnd/GrailSeeker/MoetDown All Top8" when the market I bet into (and the market in my resulted bets) say Top 10. Might be worth just ignoring powerplays entirely (if it wasn't already).

I found Ladbrokes (another Entain brand) used to be good at gifting bonus cash whenever you brought up a problem.  Perhaps they have brought that mindset to the NZ TAB too.

In similar news, I note another similar issue has popped up online...  Those who bet on a red card happening in the crusaders game last weekend.  A yellow was issued and it was later turned into a red upon review.  The problem?  The review happened the day after the game because the yellow was issued in the 80th minute so there wasnt time to review and upgrade to red during the match.  Should the TAB honour red card bettors?