RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

The Draw....

JL mate, CopyT and OTRoad will both be needin to settle well 😀 but the Cruiser starts right beside SAssured, whatever the start reckon it'll be run true, pace wise....nervous as, but can't wait for it LOL

Cheers Iraklis

Yes Jack, it's definitely a poser 🤔 MAJESTIC CRUISER hit's his straps pretty good from a mob, but not sure bout the stand so much....there's some pretty big bangers comin off the front this year, I just hope whomever takes it up makes sure it's truly run.....nervous azz, hope I make to Tues next week 🤣

Guys this is worth a read  https://www.lincolnfarms.co.nz/stories/aussie-visitor-rock-n-roll-doo-lays-down-the-gauntlet-with-sizzling-cup-trial-at-addington/

Cheers Iraklis

Just watched the Cup Trial again and man, OldTownRoad is just itchin to win summit again 😁 the newbie youngblood  never gave it away against the Doo, he's well an truly ready for the big dance next Tues......lovin it, can't wait 🤗

Cheers Iraklis

20 minutes ago, eljay said:

I'm sure Herls will have a big influence but problem for the All Stars could be having to stand and wait for rest of field to line up.     No doubt someone will try time wasting tactics.

I just hope that South Coast Ardern behaves, he has gone rogue. If he puts on a rodeo act like last start look out. 

Oh cmon Janitor mate, didn't yuh see his stand start practice with the AllStars yesterday, he butchered the first attempt but he flew the tapes on the 2nd and 3rd attempts 😆 hey he's off the unruly so even if he does bugga the start he'll be out the back.....tho, Mango had a bit of a twinkle in his eye in his interview, so roll on Tues...

Cheers Iraklis

Can't believe the TAB have reacted so dramatically  to BD Joes cup draw. His task won't be easy but it's a two mile race and he's the form horse. Copy That, the new favorite, is going good albeit he didn't beat much winning his last couple. I'm just going to keep putting it on Joe and you fellow contributors to this thread need to stop searching for reasons for something else to wear the NZ Cup crown. But hey, happy hunting.

Well Goldcape mate, we fellow contributers don't need to stop doin anythin! sounds alittle to me like yuh startin to get the wobbles on yuh BDJoe choice 🤔 goodluck with that...how the hell you can say CopyT didn't beat much winnin his last couple, off those handicaps? not only did he beat his opposition but the handicapper as well, he's (CopyT) goin more than good; he's goin bloody great! and so is OTRoad just go take a look at his Cup Trial against RNRDoo, get a grip....

Cheers Iraklis

12 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Oh cmon Janitor mate, didn't yuh see his stand start practice with the AllStars yesterday, he butchered the first attempt but he flew the tapes on the 2nd and 3rd attempts 😆 hey he's off the unruly so even if he does bugga the start he'll be out the back.....tho, Mango had a bit of a twinkle in his eye in his interview, so roll on Tues...

Cheers Iraklis

The key words are "at home" my old mate. Of course Southcoat Ardern will behave him self at the Al Stars with his favourite trainer/driver Natalie Rasmussen near. Race day will be a different matter, I give you the tip.

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Well Goldcape mate, we fellow contributers don't need to stop doin anythin! sounds alittle to me like yuh startin to get the wobbles on yuh BDJoe choice 🤔 goodluck with that...how the hell you can say CopyT didn't beat much winnin his last couple, off those handicaps? not only did he beat his opposition but the handicapper as well, he's (CopyT) goin more than good; he's goin bloody great! and so is OTRoad just go take a look at his Cup Trial against RNRDoo, get a grip....

Cheers Iraklis

Of course I would have preferred a front row draw for Joe but he has gotten better with his starting manners and his last start Ashburton dominance of a field that included most he faces next week is historically a fantastic cup guide. Copy That in the first of his brace of recent wins got up to beat a 32 race starter with 4 wins and $58k in the bank. I realize that all a horse can do is win but the quality of your competition needs to be taken account of. On that basis I think he is unders, but don't let my opinion sway your thinking. No, I certainly haven't got the wobbles. I've filled up the kids piggy banks with washers and invested their cash on Joe. They'll thank me for it next Tuesday afternoon. Happy punting.

Oh give over Goldcape, CopyT was huge in those runs and you know it (that's why the big handicaps) and just so you know 'I don't bet' I simply appreciate what magnificent athletes they are 🙂 and the efforts they put in, that's enough for me.....

Janitor mate, the trial/workout was with the AllStars at Addington track 😆 come on now.....

Cheers Iraklis

4 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

The key words are "at home" my old mate. Of course Southcoat Ardern will behave him self at the Al Stars with his favourite trainer/driver Natalie Rasmussen near. Race day will be a different matter, I give you the tip.

Hate to say it Iraklis and, of course only my opinion but for mine SCA, without the Natalie factor just not going well enough to be a contender. BD Joe draw scares me a bit. Not sure how hard he can work cos he's not going to get any favours from there. I think if the Aussies step and lead it's game on and possibly game over. RRD for me.

Well the draw has seen a shake-up of the picks . Who can nail the Trifecta ? (apart from Allstars 2020 and possibly this year too )

Selections from this thread so far are >>>>>>>

Goldcape /    BD Joe - -                                                               Iraklis /   SouthCoast Arden- Copy That- Old Town Road

The Janitor / Majestic Cruiser - -                                              Eljay   /    Self Assured

Blue /            RockN Roll Doo - -                                                 Jack /     whoever leads (so Spankem or Self Assured then? )

John Legend /  Akuta- Copy That- BD Joe                             Pure Steel /  Self Assured - Spankem - RockNRoll Doo

Ooh, ooh, Pure mate 😜 can I add 1 to my list Spankem, you can never count this fella out with Nat drivin....speakin of Nat, Blue mate I know SthCoast hasn't been at his best, I'm just hopin the real Coast can step and show what he's really made of, he's much better than the one we been seein of late.....RNRDoo I thought was on track until I saw OTRoad run at him the other day, and bearin in mind he (OTRoad) wasn't pushed by Zac in closin, he was doin it himself, I just think he's (OTRoad) the bugga that's gunna down me mighty CopyT.....

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Pure Steel said:

Well the draw has seen a shake-up of the picks . Who can nail the Trifecta ? (apart from Allstars 2020 and possibly this year too )

Selections from this thread so far are >>>>>>>

Goldcape /    BD Joe - -                                                               Iraklis /   SouthCoast Arden- Copy That- Old Town Road

The Janitor / Majestic Cruiser - -                                              Eljay   /    Self Assured

Blue /            RockN Roll Doo - -                                                 Jack /     whoever leads (so Spankem or Self Assured then? )

John Legend /  Akuta- Copy That- BD Joe                             Pure Steel /  Self Assured - Spankem - RockNRoll Doo

If I was to take a trifecta I'd include Rock N Roll Doo and Self Assured. I'd be surprised if the leader (whomever that may be) will be allowed to stack them up for a sprint home. Could be a race with 3 or 4 leaders. Hope so.

The ladd is between copy that the issue is what have those past 2 wins done to him and and would love to see BD Joe win, unsure about the all stars team I think the 3 year old is a year to early but you would have to have him on the tickets incase he pulls there pants down, I feel the horses from the west island will be left galloping at the start of the race but that will help the prices late as alot of west island money will come for them.

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Ooh, ooh, Pure mate 😜 can I add 1 to my list Spankem, you can never count this fella out with Nat drivin....speakin of Nat, Blue mate I know SthCoast hasn't been at his best, I'm just hopin the real Coast can step and show what he's really made of, he's much better than the one we been seein of late.....RNRDoo I thought was on track until I saw OTRoad run at him the other day, and bearin in mind he (OTRoad) wasn't pushed by Zac in closin, he was doin it himself, I just think he's (OTRoad) the bugga that's gunna down me mighty CopyT.....

Cheers Iraklis

It's very difficult to win the NZ Cup starting from unruly, I give you the tip. If Southcoast Ardern plays up at the start his race is over before it begins.