RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Wood

Buzz wire Challenge on NZTR site

Agreed. Didn't mind the quiz as a 1 off but the painting and buzz challenge are just poor. Feels like it's just there as fluff content for the sake of having something. Rather see more behind the scenes stories directly related to racing/trainers/studs. E.g. Savabeel just turned 21, would have been a good opportunity to do a piece on him/his progeny

30 minutes ago, Dissident said:

Agreed. Didn't mind the quiz as a 1 off but the painting and buzz challenge are just poor. Feels like it's just there as fluff content for the sake of having something. Rather see more behind the scenes stories directly related to racing/trainers/studs. E.g. Savabeel just turned 21, would have been a good opportunity to do a piece on him/his progeny

You're onto it.  Every content providers worst nightmare is they wont be able to find enough copy to fill the space.  it's not nice.

Where are you going to get stories from in this wet spring. DE isnt going to tell you his swimmers chances at Hastings. Matty about his rides lately. AWT trial stand outs? Nope its slow news time!

Its a digital version of "pin the tail on the donkey" I didnt watch it through as I thought getting a bloke to do a task and answer questions at the same time is cruelty.

3 hours ago, Nerula said:

You're onto it.  Every content providers worst nightmare is they wont be able to find enough copy to fill the space.  it's not nice.

Where are you going to get stories from in this wet spring. DE isnt going to tell you his swimmers chances at Hastings. Matty about his rides lately. AWT trial stand outs? Nope its slow news time!

Its a digital version of "pin the tail on the donkey" I didnt watch it through as I thought getting a bloke to do a task and answer questions at the same time is cruelty.

All very good points😆

What an embarrassment, why did someone have to mention it? I would happily have gone through life not knowing that existed. What on earth was the point? Who is the target market? Surely it isn't promoted to the public anywhere? I only watched 40 seconds or so, so didn't see anything about painting, sounds like it got worse.