RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

I see the Pro Covid potioners are making a big deal of the poor soul 20 yr old that apparently died due to ‘Delta’  .Informed Cafers will know there is much more to this than a heslthy individual... Big Pharma want your tax $$$$$$$$$.. and your Government is Willing to cough up 🙄

So Bidens medical advisor said on CNN today that masks don't work

Just what Fauci said in his emails and what we have known since day one.

These people are sickand have lost the narrative

The covid scam is being exposed similtaneously with the election fraud

The plan is working perfectly.

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

So Bidens medical advisor said on CNN today that masks don't work

Just what Fauci said in his emails and what we have known since day one.

These people are sickand have lost the narrative

The covid scam is being exposed similtaneously with the election fraud

The plan is working perfectly.

If "the plan" was "working perfectly" surely Trump would be President and you'd have been paid out. If your business was run like your predictions, delay, deflect, deflect, delay, all shareholders would have sold up and moved on years ago. Your business would be down the toilet. 

9 hours ago, Idolmite said:

If "the plan" was "working perfectly" surely Trump would be President and you'd have been paid out. If your business was run like your predictions, delay, deflect, deflect, delay, all shareholders would have sold up and moved on years ago. Your business would be down the toilet. 

My predictions have been perfect

PCR tests don't work

The PCR test can't differentiate between Covid and Flu

Covid originated from Wuhan Institute of Virology

Masks Don't work

The variants don't exist

The Death rates were cooked

Lockdowns don't work

The vaccines dont work

HCQ was the cure

It was released to rig the election with mail in ballots

The election was rigged

Biden was never president

Trump/Military is the president....they let them cheat

How many more do you wan?t..I have been proved right on the lot

The problem for you is your corrupt news hid everything and at this point everyone thinks the world has gone mad

Turns out Jacindas Podium of Truth was the podium of deep state lies

Trust the plan

ha 

The medical experts can't produce an isolated sample of Sars Cov 2 to prove Covid exists.

I would show the video but this site is restricted

Patriot Patrick King represented himself in court after being fined $1200 dollars for protesting against the Covid-Hoax, he slew the beast and emerged VICTORIOUS. He issued a subpoena to the Provincial Health Minister for proof that the so-called Covid-19 Virus exists, and they were forced to admit that they had no evidence whatsoever. The virus has never been isolated, and thus the government had no legal grounds to impose any of the punishing restrictions they have inflicted on society. Since this shocking confession came to light, the Province has since rescinded all Covid-Restrictions and now officially treats Covid-19 as nothing more than a mild flu! WE WON

King has shown the template to be followed WORLDWIDE. This is what can happen when you are not re-presented by a BAR (British Accredited Registry) Lawyer who's first obligation is to the Corrupted Courts and not their client.

THIS IS HUGE

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

PCR tests don't work

Masks Don't work

The variants don't exist

Lockdowns don't work

The vaccines dont work

HCQ was the cure

The election was rigged

The problem for you is your corrupt news hid everything and at this point everyone thinks the world has gone mad

Trust the plan

The Twitter twats are out in force again…..the bird with the sign looking for a job at Hooters presumably……😆

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

PCR tests don't work

Masks Don't work

The variants don't exist

Lockdowns don't work

The vaccines dont work

HCQ was the cure

The election was rigged

Trust the plan

Have you not yet heard of genome sequencing you retard?

Just now, Idolmite said:

Have you not yet heard of genome sequencing you retard?

Yes it doesn't work for Covid

The CDC have just come out and said they can't distinguish between Covid and the common cold because Covid has yet to be iisolated from sars Cov 2

It is amplified to 40 cycles and picks up dead RNA from old colds.

The FDA and CDC manufactured a fake test to cause a pandemic'

You can read it on the CDC website.

You have been duped

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

PCR tests don't work

Masks Don't work

The variants don't exist

Lockdowns don't work

The vaccines dont work

HCQ was the cure

The election was rigged

Trust the plan

100% alright. 100% shite. I'll score you 1 out of 100, 100 1. The origin of the virus. Other than that you're a miserable failure. 

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

100% alright. 100% shite. I'll score you 1 out of 100, 100 1. The origin of the virus. Other than that you're a miserable failure. 

Prove me wrong with scientific evidence then

You can't and you know it

2 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

The CDC have just come out and said they can't distinguish between Covid and the common cold because Covid has yet to be iisolated from sars Cov 2

You have been duped

YOU have been duped. Never mind. You'll go away one day. 

Just now, 100 1 said:

Prove me wrong with scientific evidence then

You can't and you know it

Nor can you. You're no scientist. Nothing more than a QAnon and Twitter follower on a tiny little website in a tiny little country at the bottom of the world, with an audience of about six who puffs out his chest like a wannabe be big shot know-it-all American. What a failure. 

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

Nor can you. You're no scientist. Nothing more than a QAnon and Twitter follower on a tiny little website in a tiny little country at the bottom of the world, with an audience of about six who puffs out his chest like a wannabe be big shot know-it-all American. What a failure. 

What did you find out from thr FDA and CDC websites?

8 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You have been duped

So you're saying Trump faked the pandemic? He was in charge at the time. 

5 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

So you're saying Trump faked the pandemic? He was in charge at the time. 

Idiot

The same people who rigged the election are same people who started the fake pandemic

The sooner you realise that the sooner you will make sense

Go to 19.30m  and learn

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2544b-not-everything-will-be-clean-war-it-was-all-pre-planned-long-ago/

3 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot

The same people who rigged the election are same people who started the fake pandemic

The sooner you realise that the sooner you will make sense

Go to 19.30m  and learn

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2544b-not-everything-will-be-clean-war-it-was-all-pre-planned-long-ago/

Has CNN closed down yet? Or will they survive to cover the Hilary arrest? Both predictions of yours from years well passed. 

38 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Has CNN closed down yet? Or will they survive to cover the Hilary arrest? Both predictions of yours from years well passed. 

CNN is nothing without Trump and now the Cuomo scandal has mean't that the Govs bro has had to take leave.They are in a down hill spiral.Less than 1000000m viewers per day for the last 7 days. 

28 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

CNN is nothing without Trump and now the Cuomo scandal has mean't that the Govs bro has had to take leave.They are in a down hill spiral.Less than 1000000m viewers per day for the last 7 days. 

100 1 will take the credit for that, even though it's years after his predictions and nothing to do with the reason way. I guess in one weird way you could argue he was right. Trump would see them off, but it's Trump's demise that is having a similar effect 🤣

Have they stood Chris Cuomo down? Or did he stand down himself? I haven't watch CNN or Fix since the election. 

53 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

100 1 will take the credit for that, even though it's years after his predictions and nothing to do with the reason way. I guess in one weird way you could argue he was right. Trump would see them off, but it's Trump's demise that is having a similar effect 🤣

Have they stood Chris Cuomo down? Or did he stand down himself? I haven't watch CNN or Fix since the election. 

From what i have read cnn executives suggested that he take temporary leave.

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

Are you a Scientist ?  Follow the Money Mites 

“Ten Reasons Why SARS-CoV-2 Is an “Imaginary” and “Theoretical...

thenewabnormal513330780.wordpress.com/2021/02/01/ten...

Backs up what CDC is saying

What happens when the world wakes up to this and election fraud at the same time?

Quote from the following article:

#10 SARS-Cov-2 the Theoretical Virus: Previous Coronaviruses Have Not Been Isolated

The Spanish health journal Salud published a great article in November 2020 entitled “Frauds and falsehoods in the medical field” where it exposes the lack of evidence not only for the isolation of SARS-CoV-2, but also for the isolation of other past coronaviruses (unofficial translation here). The scam runs deep. Jon Rappoport has done great work exposing how the exact same scam blueprint was played out in the 1980s (with Fauci in charge, leading the fraud) when scientists asserted there was a new virus called HIV, and it was causing AIDS. The COVID scamdemic greatly mimics other historical fake pandemics such as the 1976 swine flu pandemic. The article is Salud states:

“The genetic sequences used in PCRs to detect suspected SARS-CoV-2 and to diagnose cases of illness and death attributed to Covid-19 are present in dozens of sequences of the human genome itself and in those of about a hundred microbes. And that includes the initiators or primers, the most extensive fragments taken at random from their supposed “genome” and even the so-called “target genes” allegedly specific to the “new coronavirus”. The test is worthless and all “positive” results obtained so far should be scientifically invalidated and communicated to those affected; and if they are deceased, to their relatives. Stephen Bustin, one of the world’s leading experts on PCR, in fact says that under certain conditions anyone can test positive!

We have been warning you since March: you cannot have specific tests for a virus without knowing the components of the virus you are trying to detect. And the components cannot be known without having previously isolated/purified that virus. Since then we continue to accumulate evidence that no one has isolated SARS-CoV-2 and, more importantly, that it can never be isolated … In this report we are going to add the results of a particular research we have done from the data published on the alleged SARS-CoV-2 and on the protocols endorsed by the WHO for the use of RT-PCR as well as the data corresponding to the rest of the “human coronaviruses”. And the conclusions are extremely serious: none of the seven “human coronaviruses” have actually been isolated and all the sequences of the primers of their respective PCRs as well as those of a large number of fragments of their supposed genomes are found in different areas of the human genome and in genomes of bacteria and archaea …”

I will keep posting this information until this massive lie and crime against humanity has been torn down and burned!