RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

He would more talent in his lil toe than Townsend will ever have. Runs straight and into the line if need be, passes well, kicks with intelligence, and can tackle. Reminds me a lot of the half for Cronulla - totally professional but never gets the credit.

Can't tackle and never takes a hard tackle, usually throwing the ball wildly away, a useless little sh*te and a curse on any team he plays on. 

But to each their own ...

Now I may be a newbie to league, as my new best mate in 1979 explained, I was Rugger/Cricket kid as opposed, to League/Softball,  (tho I remember Balmain winning, and the 70 WC, bits of the Amco), but since 1980, We watched more than a fair bit, including going to Carlaw Park every weekend till its sad demise.

So I do know the workers from the fakers ...

Gawd, just thinking about those days, gives me a tingle, Manakau vs Otahuhu, Northcote vs Mt Albert, kiwis in every team and of course the mighty AUCKLAND team beating the Australians ... (One of the best atmospheres ever at a football match that day)  :)  

Yeah pretty much have it summed up VC. I think it was you in the past that  mentioned the Warriors "lift" against the better teams but for whatever reason struggle in the games we are meant to win. That's what has just happened this past fortnight.

Positive thoughts......Johnson got through the Knights game in 1 piece.....hopefully Hurrell back this week. Two more things....put Benny back at prop and get Chad to have a haircut!!!

Hope you and the family have a great time mate.....PM when you get back. Enjoy the Grand Final too.......Manly v Storm

Thanks mate

Yeah first time I have the whole family going to the GF, would be awesome if the Warriors were there, I think that's what generated my last post, frustration, at this time of the year it's hard for McFadden to make wholesale changes, so Townsend is there for the duration, he has 3 games to make his mark otherwise his fate will be sealed like it was at Cronulla.

I see your thinking Manly/Storm, good luck with that, I don't rate the Storm, I know this time of  year they go to another level, they have GF experience, but they haven't done enough to convince me.

Souths are the team that's already gone to the next level, they have John Sutton ready to come back into the team, he will probably fit in at lock adding another dimension to their forward pack.

Plenty of go forward with the Burgess brothers, I can see Souths being up for every game come the Semi's with Sam Burgess going to Union, Issac Luke is in tremendous form, he's close to the best hooker in the game, a powerhouse in GI at the back and a speedster in Dylan Walker at centre, this looks their year, the comrade in the team is very noticeable, a Manly or Roosters will have to be at their very best to beat them, that aside we live in hope with the Warriors, 2 wins from their last 3 should see the Warriors in the 8.

Will PM when I get back...................Was listening to Bennett after the Knights won, and he said the only reason the Warriors were in the game because they scored Flukey tries :lol::rolleyes:,

I think it was you in the past that  mentioned the Warriors "lift" against the better teams but for whatever reason struggle in the games we are meant to win.

That's exactly right, that's what makes them so frustrating, the team actually looked really pissed off as they lay on the field after their loss to the knights, they will be up for the game against the Roosters, The bookies expect as such with the Roosters slight favourites, a game I couldn't possibly get involved in.

Two good things Hurrell is back and Matulino has been shifted to prop, Chad hasn't been sent for a haircut, there are few options at 5/8, a win against the Roosters will do wonders for their confidence, strap yourself in Zig the last lap of the rollercoaster is about to begin

Shame the new boy pulled his hamstring the other week. HE WILL BE our new halve next year! Tons of class shown already. Amazing what we have in our own backyard eh.

Possibly....as long as he doesn't become a "utility"....too early in his development for that mate.....that's our future there in the halves.

That's exactly right, that's what makes them so frustrating, the team actually looked really pissed off as they lay on the field after their loss to the knights, they will be up for the game against the Roosters, The bookies expect as such with the Roosters slight favourites, a game I couldn't possibly get involved in.

Two good things Hurrell is back and Matulino has been shifted to prop, Chad hasn't been sent for a haircut, there are few options at 5/8, a win against the Roosters will do wonders for their confidence, strap yourself in Zig the last lap of the rollercoaster is about to begin

Wouldn't it be nice to cruise into the finals with a Top 4 secured........one day.... sigh! As for Chad I think he is fortunate that the young fella is injured although he hasn't really done that badly....several others around him have been at 70% at times. Haircut....yup....a must.

All strapped in...........................Warriors by 10 8 6 4 2...that'll do :D

The only positive thing you,ve said mate. MANLY, storm final. Well done.

Go the SEA EAGLES. :D

Always positive GD..... I'm not a Manly fan BTW...total opposite. Just have a vested interest in them with a decent multi with the Germans (WCup) several months back (I was half cut at the time too from memory...)

Basically waiting on the Rabbits to slip up in the finals for this to eventuate. On current form you wouldn't think thats likely.

When are PENRITH going to pay under $10 ..............

For weeks they were top or 2nd-3rd and paying 24 bucks to win, last week it finally dropped to 17 and now still 2nd equal with just 3 weeks to go, they are still paying $14  !!! 

:huh:

and I am kicking myself for not taking the Storm at 24s just 3 weeks ago .....  :(

Always positive GD..... I'm not a Manly fan BTW...total opposite. Just have a vested interest in them with a decent multi with the Germans (WCup) several months back (I was half cut at the time too from memory...)

Basically waiting on the Rabbits to slip up in the finals for this to eventuate. On current form you wouldn't think thats likely.

I knew money was involved,how ever, being three sheets to the wind is the only way anyone could back the Warriors.

By the way Zigg,any of the plonk left pour over yr lawn. It will come up half cut. :D

Townsend is NOT a first grade halve. Terrible options highlighted by his bomb to their right side in the last minute when it hadn't worked all night.

Henry runs outstanding lines and Matulino was brutal as usual. Can Lilyman stop flopping between now and the finals?? It would help mate!

as usual , not only are you an abscsolute dope :wacko: , but a racist as well.

pity the poor children.

Townsend is a terriffic young footballer, with barely a full season of first grade under his belt, IF the warriors do any good at the end of season Chad will be one the main reasons.

Do yourself a favour and seek treatment

A must win for the Warriors now, with the likes of Parra Broncs Dogs Cows all winning and a likely win for the Storm and Saints

That loss last week was huge.....the only way we can get back in (and stay in) the 8 is to win all 3 remaining games. 2 wins probably  won't be good enough. Para are in the 8 now and should win their last 2 games against the Knights and the Raiders. Their negative points diff could cost them a place in the finals though. Cowboys are well and truly over their away form issues and are looking very dangerous.

Doggies must win their last 2 or this could allow the Warriors to drop 1 more game.

All pie in the sky shite though.......simply just need to win today and forget about other results.

U20's are "clinging" onto 8th place and must keep on winning too. They will be a  big threat if they can make the finals.

Go the Warriors!!!!!!

are you a total idoit ?  101% ?

how can the wariiors beat off the roosters, even with townsend and bukuya, vatuvai, hurreell and co?

not possible.

the rootsers are warming up nice, can you beleive idoits are betting 5/1 for GF, no ?

eastern suburbs by 13+  lump on and thank me l8r.

Where the hell is CHAD

Let's GONE Warriors

Roosters too much class, surely they must be over the salary cap, 3rd parties galore no doubt.

Warriors body language poor, have you ever heard this before "There's always NEXT YEAR"