RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Von Cettes

Warriors

The Warriors were outstanding Today, that extra go forward on the bench scared the bejesus out of the Roosters, and Thomas Leuluai was a revelation in the halves, also the defence was admirable, I also thought the Weather was amazing, not to mention the Cheers Girls were all in sync, one can clearly see they have worked hard on this aspect of their performance.

The game plan was precise we delivered it to a tee it consisted of missed tackles (revolving door style) running around aimlessly (headless chooks style)(that's our hospitality) looking disinterested and hands on hips, with little communication, most teams can only dream of this kind of commitment

I wouldn't be too pissed of with the result bro, the boys were smiling after the game they looked pleased with the result.

Also received some texts from a couple of mates "Von do you think we can make the 8 now"

I replied of course bra quite comfortably "Keep the Faith" the bottom 8.

Great to see the Mad Butcher out there, also great to see the Roosters paying respect to Sir Mad Butcher, by butchering plenty of tries.

Have to say teams like Manly Souths Roosters and Cowboys have been deadset lucky they have only had to play us once this season, wheres we have had the misfortune of having to play the likes of Cronulla Canberra Newcastle St George Titans and the likes twice this season totally unfair is it any wonder we cant make the 8

Pretty sure before to long the coaches nickname will be Crappy, but until then Keep the Faith

The Warriors were outstanding Today, that extra go forward on the bench scared the bejesus out of the Roosters, and Thomas Leuluai was a revelation in the halves, also the defence was admirable, I also thought the Weather was amazing, not to mention the Cheers Girls were all in sync, one can clearly see they have worked hard on this aspect of their performance.

The game plan was precise we delivered it to a tee it consisted of missed tackles (revolving door style) running around aimlessly (headless chooks style)(that's our hospitality) looking disinterested and hands on hips, with little communication, most teams can only dream of this kind of commitment

I wouldn't be too pissed of with the result bro, the boys were smiling after the game they looked pleased with the result.

Also received some texts from a couple of mates "Von do you think we can make the 8 now"

Great to see the Mad Butcher out there, also great to see the Roosters paying respect to Sir Mad Butcher, by butchering plenty of tries.

Have to say teams like Manly Souths Roosters and Cowboys have been deadset lucky they have only had to play us once this season, wheres we have had the misfortune of having to play the likes of Cronulla Canberra Newcastle St George Titans and the likes twice this season totally unfair is it any wonder we cant make the 8

Pretty sure before to long the coaches nickname will be Crappy, but until then Keep the Faith

LMFAO!!! Let it all out bro :D  :D  :D

The only highlight will be the confidence given to the reigning prem's...... as far as a "certain multi" of your's is concerned. Half way through the season I didn't fancy your chances....especially with the chooks. Different story now though....I have one similar but with the Hawks(to your Swans).

Nevermind....."most" fan's expected the previous 2 lack lustre performances to just be a hiccup.... yeah na..... wrong!. I know we shouldn't be realiant  on Johnson but we lost him (& Hurrell) at a bad time.....and never recovered. All about momentum in the latter 3rd of the comp IMO. The AB's smoking the over confident Wallabies made up for most of  the disappointment.

Go the Warriors (2015)!!!!

What size, style bra you referring to Von Cettes?

....."most" fan's expected the previous 2 lack lustre performances to just be a hiccup...

The Warriors are very lucky they are playing the Titans this week, apart from Cronulla they probably have the most depleted side in the comp, the Titans have little to play for no wooden spoon, no top 8.

McFadden would have ripped them this week, I'll be taking the boys minus the start, if they're any chance (they don't deserve to be) they should beat the Titans by 30-40, to say i'd be just happy with the two points is not good enough, they need a massive confidence boost, so they need to put the Titans to the sword. and then when the Warriors play in round 26 they are playing the very last game of the regular season 6-30pm/8-30pm nz on Sunday 7th sep, so before they take to the park they will know if they can make the 8

The AB's smoking the over confident Wallabies made up for most of  the disappointment.

The aussie commentators still had plenty to say even when they were getting smashed, saying that the only place the AB's can win a world cup is in Auckland, compared to other nations that can win outside their country

LOL Yeah the Roosters were awesome. I could finally watch a game and feel happy that nearly our best team was on the field. Still a couple more pogos to get rid of (good to see "its" blood pressure has been raised again :) ). Warriors need to keep that Oz scurge out of the team and they will really prosper. I mean McFadden has finally realized what has held them back against those teams we should have wopped. Good on him for making the call - now stick to it!

The Roosters Kiwis were outstanding weren't they? How many more will they buy from our shores?

The Warriors are very lucky they are playing the Titans this week, apart from Cronulla they probably have the most depleted side in the comp, the Titans have little to play for no wooden spoon, no top 8.

McFadden would have ripped them this week, I'll be taking the boys minus the start, if they're any chance (they don't deserve to be) they should beat the Titans by 30-40, to say i'd be just happy with the two points is not good enough, they need a massive confidence boost, so they need to put the Titans to the sword. and then when the Warriors play in round 26 they are playing the very last game of the regular season 6-30pm/8-30pm nz on Sunday 7th sep, so before they take to the park they will know if they can make the 8

Yeah totally agree....win and win well to have the slightest chance against Penrith.....even then it's not in our hands. Happen's too often for hard core Warrior fan's. One of the few positives is the positive points differential which has kept us in front of quite a few over the past month or two.

Still sticking with the Storm/Manly GF although it's hard to ignore the Rooster's current form. Our "ineptness"(is there such a word)

made them look even better plus they were able to run out their strongest possible team for a long time.

LOL Yeah the Roosters were awesome. I could finally watch a game and feel happy that nearly our best team was on the field. Still a couple more pogos to get rid of (good to see "its" blood pressure has been raised again :) ). Warriors need to keep that Oz scurge out of the team and they will really prosper. I mean McFadden has finally realized what has held them back against those teams we should have wopped. Good on him for making the call - now stick to it!

The Roosters Kiwis were outstanding weren't they? How many more will they buy from our shores?

Mate 1 highlight is you not bagging Chad :D  :D  :D He missed a good one huh??

LMFAO!!! Let it all out bro :D  :D  :D

The only highlight will be the confidence given to the reigning prem's...... as far as a "certain multi" of your's is concerned. Half way through the season I didn't fancy your chances....especially with the chooks. Different story now though....I have one similar but with the Hawks(to your Swans).

Nevermind....."most" fan's expected the previous 2 lack lustre performances to just be a hiccup.... yeah na..... wrong!. I know we shouldn't be realiant  on Johnson but we lost him (& Hurrell) at a bad time.....and never recovered. All about momentum in the latter 3rd of the comp IMO. The AB's smoking the over confident Wallabies made up for most of  the disappointment.

Go the Warriors (2015)!!!!

Go the Warriors (2096) !!!!

Well now any Warrior fans still hopeful of a finals berth.....the Knights have done us a huge favour and stopped the Eels in their tracks. Our loss to them over there (Newcastle) a couple of weeks back may not look so bad now. They have had some pretty impressive home wins over the past 6 weeks or so.

Providing the Storm ping the Bronco's next week, which you would think they will do, the Warriors can slip in the back door and take that 8th spot. Obviously win today.....and big (to get the mindset right for next week at Penrith).

To be honest I can't see anyone outside the Roosters/Rabbits Storm and Sea Eagles taking out the comp. That game last night was at another level....a taster for semi's footie.

In saying that......... Go the Warriors!!!

Still sticking with the Storm/Manly GF

What price do you think you will get if the Broncos beat the Storm next week :o, :P they are generally close games between these two, and the Warriors beat Penrith, I've already given the Cowboys 2 points against Cronulla this week and the Bulldogs 2 points against the Titans next week

Irony is that the Storm could also finish 4th, if the Warriors beat Penrith, Manly beat the Cowboys, and the Storm beat Brisbane.

The way I see it is Parramatta will finish 8th, they beat the Raiders, the Storm beat Brisbane, and Penrith beat the Warriors

It's a shame Penrith didn't win today they would have secured a top 4 spot, and may have been a little complacent next week, but no it's all on next week...........enjoy

Penrith will hose in. The deaf/dumb/and blind institute could have beaten that GC side.

Go the SEA EAGLES,great fight back.

Well you got 1 comment spot on GD. Just shows you how tough Manly can be. We have seen it before several times over the past couple of seasons. Still my pick for a finals berth.

As far as Penrith "hosing" in I don't think it is as cut and dry as you may think. Mate I don't base my assumptions with my head stuck in the sand (Manly Beach?). Still a lot of positives for the Warriors for this game coming up. We beat them 30-20 a couple of months back, admittedly here, but both teams were pretty much at full strength. Now we still are pretty much full strength bar maybe Chad, who has that haircut issue. Penrith have lost 4-5 more 1st graders since that encounter. They will be under their own pressure too don't forget. Starting the finals with 3 consecutive losses is not ideal.

That "training run" win last week was just the tonic for the boy's. Physicality was back with our forwards and big time!

The Warriors just need to start well and score early. Put Jamie Thoward, especially, under pressure. We have theen him "buckle" under thress before.

So there it is GD......put aside  that in built hatred you seem to have with the Warriors and enjoy the game if you get a chance to watch it.

Warriors by 2 in a nail biter......  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

PS..... did you read that PM I sent you?

Yeah read and replied mate. Its not a hatred of sorts , its just one of those teams that annoy the Feck out of me.

Anyway ,used to live in Manly,joined the Warringah club and followed them while there. Always been my fav team.

10 bucks on Penrith, Im sure her indoors will let you. :ph34r:

Fastest Man in the NRL.......over 100mtrs

James Roberts $2-15

Alex Johnston $3-25

Marika Korobete  $7-50

Jarryd Hayne $9-00

Dylan Walker $9-00

James Tedesco $11-00

Brett Morris $13-00

Kevin Gordon $17-00

David Mead $26-00

Michael Morgan $34-00