RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Keneperu

Supposed to be a Premier Day

Easter Harness Racing was always a day to be looked forward to. What have we got now. Relegated to Trackside 2 and worse by far having to share with f.......n greyhounds.

I don't know for sure  as haven't watched trackside 2 yet but I'm picking the "drone Stothard " will be the presenter. If that's the case it will be replays from Hrnz this Easter.  

Well there's a pattern here with this Entain. Addington or Harness only 2 races bonus back and whilst Riverton and that North Island club was first 4 or 5 race.

Further to that bonus on gallops was if not first 4 refund up to $50

Addington today  bonus back only on first 2,yes two races.

Why??

2 hours ago, Dynamite said:

We don’t even get them on our television over here…..

watching replays are as close as we come to watching then ,  and this commentator needs to commentate the race not certain horses or stables he has obviously backed…… unprofessional 

Geeeez Dynamite your not knocking our "golden boy commenpotatoer" are you. There's nothing he dosent know about racing and he knows what every driver and every horse is going to do. He's cut from the same cloth as the one they call 🐋 .

Gone are the days when commentators the likes of David Clarkson,Freeman Holmes,Reon Murtha,Bill Cherry just got and just did there job and there was none of this bullshit guessing knowalls trying to influence us mug punters. We don't need all this analyzing before each race.

And yes I had a normal bad day on the punt😜

2 hours ago, Keneperu said:

Geeeez Dynamite your not knocking our "golden boy commenpotatoer" are you. There's nothing he dosent know about racing and he knows what every driver and every horse is going to do. He's cut from the same cloth as the one they call 🐋 .

Gone are the days when commentators the likes of David Clarkson,Freeman Holmes,Reon Murtha,Bill Cherry just got and just did there job and there was none of this bullshit guessing knowalls trying to influence us mug punters. We don't need all this analyzing before each race.

And yes I had a normal bad day on the punt😜

The placid voice of Paul Davies was another…. Away and pacing…..

On 4/19/2024 at 2:47 PM, Dynamite said:

Even more obvious today that the  commentator must of backed Special Effects

why can’t this person just commentate the race, without his personal investment getting in the way…. 

I hate it when presenters or commentators talk about nearly every horse in the race and then after the race someone else says great tipping you mentioned that one in the prelims. 🤣