RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Wood

Brian Collins

BC was one of the real good guys in racing. I’ve known Brian for close to 50 years and well remember “the sting” successfully carried out at Greymouth with a filly sent down from the North Island.
Those of us in the know certainly got the chocolates and did we feel good….LOL
Thinking of you at this moment Sandra. 

Chris Wood, very sad.I have Wonderful memories of a champion hard bloke. Brian Collins.

BC was and is a Great Man. Kind and very fair. Staunch.

BC helped me get the Video on course video contract at Counties, along with Haubie and Sir Brian Mollett and that awful bloke Sir Kim Clotworthy.

BC taught me, earlier in my life,  how to load thoroughbreds onto planes.With propellers.How to deal with the union rules for off loading thoroughbreds in Aussie.

His TAB account balance will probably go to the " The injured Jockeys fund"

or " The rehabilitation /education of Jockeys who rode my Horses poorly  "

or

Brian Collins book " How to Train Races as an Owner "

Love and thoughts
Rev

Notice from Windross Farm Golf - a celebration of BC's life will be held at Counties Racing Club next month.

Vale - Brian Collins

A 29-year member of the Club - 1994 to 2023.

The Club extends sympathy to partner, Sandra, and the Collins family during this sad time.

A private family service will be held on Monday. A celebration of BC's life will be held on Sunday 17 December 3pm at Counties Racing Club (Pukekohe Park) 242-250 Manukau Road, Pukekohe. All friends welcome.