RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
  • Latest Posts

• Whiny kids do not inspire punters confidence…we’ve had them for far too long.
    • Wingatui Race Tips R1 POWERFUL MOSS: Freshened for this run, good record fresh, back to 1600m helps, each-way chance. CLASSIC DIVA: Not the best draw, but will run well if the track improves. BAUBLE: Keeps winning in Saturday company, can't be ignored. R2 BENARD: Well placed, nice draw, down to 56 kg, can win. ATOMIC: Winner of 5 here, strong chance with weight claim. NIGHT RAIDER: From a stable in form, looks good in R65, can step up. R3 ON THE WALL: Unlucky recently, finding form, could surprise. I HOPE I NEVER: Nicely bred, stable in form, worth following. VICTOR ROGUE: Would benefit from a drying track, capable in big races, each-way chance. R4 IMPTEE: Good trial winner, first start, each-way chance. GLADUS: Dam won 1 of 2 in Auckland, worth following. LET ME LOOSE: Another good trial performer, each-way chance. R5 SADLER WELLS: Big drop in weight, don't dismiss. LETRIUM LAD: 2 kg drop helps, good strike rate over 2000m, each-way chance. LOFTY'S GIFT: Winning form is good form, can continue. R6 FIVE PRINCESS: Out of form since the 1980s, but back in contention, don't dismiss. HELLY BELLY: Has been disappointing but capable of better, each-way chance. ZAMBEZI ZIPPER: Winner of 3 here, strong chance. R7 GOODANYA: Due for a win, maps well from 7. GO LOTTE: Right race to win, weight off helps, consider. FIERY RED: Back to 1400m helps, will be running on. R8 STOP YELLING: Winner on this track, good chance in this field. AUTHORITY: Blinkers on, each-way chance. SAVABOURBON: Third run in, fitter now, adds interest. R9 MAGIC ACE: Southern debut, capable, will go close. THE IMMIGRANT: Racing in stronger fields, tough to beat. MININJAGIRL: In form, bad draw of 18, but will finish strong, watch. R10 EXPLOSIVE LASS: Maps well from 2, can win. MOALLA MISS: The one to watch, tough run at Riccarton. GABBY DIAZ: CC always wins one on this track, likely to finish strong, each-way chance.
    • I don't really enjoy Nicole's excitable squeaky voice much either, but mainly don't like her style due to her inane generic questions she asks of winning connections where her question goes on so long she that she gives the expected answer as well by way of explanation. The all the interviewee can say is "yes". And then we get almost exactly the same questions presented to the winner of the next race as well. She dominates the time as opposed to letting the driver/trainer/own speak their own words. 
    • The well-backed Dumpster finished LAST. An omen for November 5 MM
    • Speakin of fools and money...Max is all over Trumpty Dumpty at Morphettville R7
    • The non-accreditation of an article's source has been pointed out to you before Miss Jools, so whilst you may act like a teacher you certainly don't learn like a student.  Thank you for the story. 
    • Last season, 2022/2023, HRNZ  lost $2m, plus another $2m from reserves supporting Stakes after the TAB reduced the payout to the racing Codes. This season, with increased Stakes, particularly in higher rating races as well as the push for small field 2yo racing, the LOSS will be significantly higher. ATC and Addington had already lost close to $4m between them by early April, in the last 6 weeks of racing with a lot of Group Races I expect that figure will be over $5m by now, with still 2 months of the season to go. It is now possible/probable that HRNZ will incur a Loss in the order of 11-12 million Dollars for the 2023/2024 season, this will be covered by Entain, but highlights the significant risk to the Industry going forward after the guarantee runs out. It is also worth noting that you are far more likely to get to the races with a 3yo than a 2yo, mares going to stud this Spring, their progeny will be 3 after the Entain guarantee runs out, HRNZ has 3 months to convince them that breeding is a sound business decision.
    • Which only goes to prove that saying about fools and their money…..🙈      
    • I can see it now ...the re-elected Pres Trumpster (whose idea of a fab stormy nite is to be spanked by a tart with a magazine), signing his many Executive Orders surrounded by his Sex-retary of State from the comfort of his one-room mansion. Good luck, America! MM
    • Does Innes ever tip anything but the favourite.?
    • Hasn't the pressure just ramped up on him to up his game , unfortunately I think he has reached his level . 
    • Riccarton Race Day Race 1: VOICE OVER: Second up after a spell, performs well when fresh. Good weight swing from first run, can't be dismissed. 1st 6.40  $3.20 SAILING AWAY & RUE DE RIVOLI: Worth considering. WATCH HORSE: ELUSIVE IMPACT: Dam won 9 races, strong trial performance on the 14th. Watch the tote. Race 2: CINNAMON GIRL: Strong chance with a great draw, capable of leading. Each way. 2nd $1.10 WISEMAN DIVA: Finished strong last time, solid chance. WATCH HORSES: GEORGIE: Impressive trial winner, from a winning family. FIRE AWAY: Tongue tie added, green on debut but had good trials, could surprise. Race 3: MORE THAN WORDS: Winner of 6 races, likes the surface, good draw, strong contender. SORCHA & KITH N KIM: Good draws, both have a chance. Each way. 2nd $3.20 Race 4: HEY NOW: Could be hard to beat if sets an even pace from barrier 2. 1st $2.60  $1.30 TIME IS KING: From an in-form stable, poor draw but worth considering. 2nd $1.90 DASH OF RED: Can surprise fresh, live chance if jumps well. Quinella, $7.30 Race 5: CHANNA: First time at 2200m, dam had a strong record at this distance, big chance. PEARL OPULENCE: In form, only concern is the distance. 1st $2.10  $1.10  RACCOURCI: Fought well last run, gear change may help her settle, strong chance. 2nd  $1.40 Quinella, $7.70  Double $5.80  Concession $4.20   Race 6: OUR MILLY BEE: In good form, has placed on this surface, worth sticking with. DEMAND RESPECT: Top weight, loves the surface and distance, deserves respect. 3rd $1.60 SWAY UP & MY DEGREE: Stablemates bred for the distance, stable is hot right now. Consider. Race 7: BELLO MIO: Big run in the straight last time, just needs a little luck. CORRECTION: No luck recently, better over longer distances but has a chance here. PEGAU: Big drop in weight, will improve from last run. Consider. Race 8: STOLEN DECREE: Talented, second up after a break, fitter now, strong chance. INCA BELLE: Due for a win, best over 1200m, but a good chance here. TURF WAR: Back to 1600m, nice draw, the one to beat. 1st $3.10 $1.60 Race 9: KOPUTAROA: Unlucky last run, bred to be a star, close to finding form. KIKIMORA: Maps well, nice third last run. Each way. SINCERE: Back in same grade, carries a bit more weight but can figure in the finish from barrier 1. 1st $3.00  $1.60 Double $12.30
    • Yeah , who needs racehorses to go to a racecourse .
    • Jayne’s a star. Such a professional. Missed the first few races then saw she was there at race 3. I was telling a mate I would have gone it I’d know she was there instead of Sweens.   
    • "Typical presenter without any hands on knowledge "   You sure about that Spike? IMO she's head and shoulders above the rest. Charming knowledgeable clear voice and a pleasure to have on. Or would you rather have STOTHARD.  
    • Rogie hasn't appointed a new partner yet has he? ......I can't see him driving all the trackwork in the rain and mud over the winter  ......so maybe he could consider bringing one of the Butt's back from Australia as Tim has handed in his licence after trying Sydney, Melbourne, and Queensland without success and losing the NZ cup winner Swayzee to Grimson ......and Anthony struggles to get drives in Melbourne and trains a few slow ones to fill in his days. If one of them could be tempted back to NZ like Josh Dickie was that would bolster the northern harness scene which is sorely needed going forward......but maybe they are both HAPPY 😀 which beats everything else in life as happiness is paramount.
    • EX CBS news . Former President Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party raised $52.8 million in the six hours after Trump was convicted on 34 felony counts in his "hush money" trial, the campaign said Friday, a staggering total that represents more than half of what they raised in the entire month of April.
    • Shad ....Addington is the best track in the southern hemisphere   FACT .....and has been forever .....and since the passing lane went in punters have been presented with a very fair track as well......so the only reason I can think of that you don't bet at Addington is that for some reason its your 'bogey' track ....and we all have those haha .....But don't start me on Moonee Valley (the dog track it is) where all jockeys ride a finish down the side (800 to 400) and the gas tanks are all on empty turning in.....it very nearly cost Winx her 4th Cox Plate.😡.
    • Yeah Bluey .....the only f*ckwit on this thread is YOU cobber (not us).....as the more they BASH Trump the more he climbs in the polls! .....so get that in ya Bluey you idiot. TRUMP for president .....that's a certainty ....and I hope you have the decency and humility to come back on this thread after the election after wiping all the egg off your face and say .....'I am indeed the F*CKWIT....and got it very very wrong ....so apologies to all' .....and that's the only way you will retain any human decency. Current market..... Trump $2.50 into $1.83 .....WOW cop that Bluey .....why is he shortening? Biden $1.90 out to $2.40 ....There he goes ....on the slippery slide sleepy Joe. Michelle Obama $23.00 ....Not a factor. Robert Kennedy $26.00 ....Not a factor. And remember this Bluey you idiot ....Bookmakers world over drive nice cars!
    • Frankie Dettori had never ridden at Penn National Race Course before May 31. He made an incredible first impression, sweeping the $400,000 Penn Mile (G3T) and the $150,000 Penn Oaks, winning both races with impeccably timed rides via photo finish.View the full article
  • Like & Follow Us on Facebook

• RaceCafe News

• Featured Video

• Topics

• Disclaimer

While the owners and managers of RaceCafe endeavour to moderate and control the site and posts on it, they give no guarantee that posts are true and correct, and take no responsibility whatsoever for what individuals post on the site.

Posts do not necessarily reflect the sentiments, views or beliefs of Race Cafe or its owners and management.

The owners and managers of RaceCafe reserve the right to remove posts from the site and to provide details of members whose posts warrant scrutiny.