RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

The Race

Well, after last nights race saw poor ol Krug blot his copy book, who will fill that last slot? Bollinger has just stuck his hoof up, but have we got a good tough mare who might take up the space she would get a preferential draw to boot? can't wait for any announcements to come, the draw for The Race is to be done Mon 10th so guess we'll be hearin soon....

Cheers Iraklis

Easy money for some promising maiden!       

Iraklis - which syndicates have not got a horse yet?     That might point you in the direction of the answer.       And will Krug stay in or if so will he only "go around"     

Yeh Yeh Eljay, Hole In The Wall Gang - Krug; however, surely they actually want to have a decent chance at winnin the big one? and why would you just wanna put him (Krug) in to just go round, for what purpose would it serve?

Cheers Iraklis

15 hours ago, Iraklis said:

I reckon we'll all hear summit soon the last Slot holders won't wanna let things go to far along....no last minute crap, I mean they're gunna sort emergencies an all this year 

Cheers Iraklis

It might be hard attracting someone to be an emergency. I see there is no other race on the programme for a tighter class of horse, so you get a horse all turned up in the outside hope you might fluke a start. On Everest day the emergencies all get a start in another race. 

I note there will only be 8 races as well on the night. Interesting comparison with NZ Cup day where they love to run 12 or 13 races.

And for those interestd here's how the Emergency situation is to be tackled: 

An emergency will also be drawn in the field during the barrier draw at 6pm on Monday, with that horse available to take the slot of any scratching should that eventuate before the 7.30am scratching time on the morning of The Race.

Cheers Iraklis

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Annnnd there we have it the last slot is taken by the mare NO MATTER WAT! oh boy oh boy oh boy it's on :rcf-happy-7: the mare gets barrier 1. roll on the draw for the rest! roll on The Race yusssss!!!!

image.png.0caa0ffbef7f3e1bc421559a50db7be2.png

Cheers Iraklis

She'll have a royal chance and should be in the money from that draw. I will back her if she offers value which is probably unlikely from the TAB lately? She is a top filly, still green too. I am disappointed that Olivia Thornley did not retain the drive as she has done nothing wrong on the filly and has in fact taught it to race. Never mind, owners can do what they wish so fair call to them. At least she will add interest to the Race which until now didn't really interest me.

Janitor mate, she'll (NoMatterWat) have the services of the mighty Iceman :rcf-happy-7: that's a pretty darn dangerous combo, the boys will all have to be on their game by crikey.....CopyT mate, this is no time to be a gentleman either LOL I can't wait, lovin it....

Cheers Iraklis

Well the GRINS race sure had a precursor last night with the Cambridge Flying Mile.

And a grand display of Nz Pacing power with the best in the land doing battle. And not letting the fans down either.

A fantastic drive by the irrepressable Nat Ras sees her take victory easily with the champ Self Assured . (Last years The Race winner)

Looks all set to go back to back :)  as SA  obviously still has Speed to burn.  the NZ FFA win in Nov was 'something else' too. quite brilliant.

Iraklis to battle hard for placings maybe, with his mates the Cup champ Copy That and Old Town Road (who always finds a couple just a bit better) 

6 hours ago, Pure Steel said:

Well the GRINS race sure had a precursor last night with the Cambridge Flying Mile.

And a grand display of Nz Pacing power with the best in the land doing battle. And not letting the fans down either.

A fantastic drive by the irrepressable Nat Ras sees her take victory easily with the champ Self Assured . (Last years The Race winner)

Looks all set to go back to back :)  as SA  obviously still has Speed to burn.  the NZ FFA win in Nov was 'something else' too. quite brilliant.

Iraklis to battle hard for placings maybe, with his mates the Cup champ Copy That and Old Town Road (who always finds a couple just a bit better) 

Akuta went good to mate. Pardon did not want to give him a gut buster so eased him back instead of sitting three wide. The horse flew home and if both draw handy, Self Assured and Akuta could quinella the race

6 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Pure mate, don't you worry bout me 2 favorite boys (CopyT n OTRoad) :rcf-happy-7: both of em have speed too, bask in the glory for now my friend, I'm just happy that both appear to have come through last nights race well, for a final lead up I reckon job done....roll on next Fri

Cheers Iraklis

Go No Matter What.

Well The Race by Grins is almost on us, guys what are we thinkin re the runnin? I don't think it's gunna be a walk in the park for whoeva rolls to the front, and the one that does is gunna have to fire out an run it harrrrddd; will we see a record for it? I don't mind tellin yuh me nerves are doin summersaults an I'm only spectatin :rcfe-happy-3: to put it bluntly I'm a wreck LOL

Cheers Iraklis

54 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Well The Race by Grins is almost on us, guys what are we thinkin re the runnin? I don't think it's gunna be a walk in the park for whoeva rolls to the front, and the one that does is gunna have to fire out an run it harrrrddd; will we see a record for it? I don't mind tellin yuh me nerves are doin summersaults an I'm only spectatin :rcfe-happy-3: to put it bluntly I'm a wreck LOL

Cheers Iraklis

The onus is going to fall onto the All Stars second row pair to put pressure on the leaders early.  One cheap sectional out in front and it will be all over.  

32 minutes ago, Pakaraka Star said:

One cheap sectional out in front and it will be all over. 

Thats always the case in short distance racing. Who is going to sacrifice who is the million dollar question and we wont know that until mobile releases them

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Well The Race by Grins is almost on us, guys what are we thinkin re the runnin?

Mate, you saw the main clue last week , in the great mile race they had at Cambridge, with young Nat sweeping up from the back with Self Assured and taking the choc's.

Swept home well like that in the NZ FFA around the Race distance as well , so watch out for the Back to Back wins.

An Aussie steamed home 2nd last year to him as well,  so let's hope History Repeats as your 'Split Enz' mob would say... :)