RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

The Draw....

Two miles is the key - forget the horses but the younger drivers are starved these days for opportunities over the supreme distance.     If Herlihy gets Self Assured away and holds the lead his experience will be a telling factor in the race.  He won't want to lead for the whole journey but he wont give lead away to just any horse.    He will want to be on that horses back as they turn in.       I can see some of the runners could be "gone" before the top of the straight just through having to do too much for too long.     

Tactics in this race will beat the dash as displayed by many in the miles.   

2 hours ago, say no more said:

Not in the Cup but apparently Mister Smartee (R2) is quite appropriately named.

Yes indeed he is,can run sectionals and will be very hard to beat.Amongst  my top 3 bets of the day.Along with Bolt for Brilliance and True Fantasy @ $11.10 for the multi

23 hours ago, say no more said:

Not in the Cup but apparently Mister Smartee (R2) is quite appropriately named.

Very smart indeed. 

Only regret, had a small saver bet on the Purdon horse but went tote instead of final field.  Final field bet was paid out on original result.

46 minutes ago, say no more said:

Very smart indeed. 

Only regret, had a small saver bet on the Purdon horse but went tote instead of final field.  Final field bet was paid out on original result.

I see the TAB website show two horses as "1st" but only one win divvie? Was there a dead heat for first then a relegation?

27 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I see the TAB website show two horses as "1st" but only one win divvie? Was there a dead heat for first then a relegation?

The Purdon horse won by a very short margin but moved in over the final 100m or so and bumped wheels, and was subsequently relegated. 

12 minutes ago, say no more said:

Yes they paid out both horses on FF win bets. 

Unfortunately my saver bet was on the tote and they don't pay out tote bets on relegated horses.

Paying out fixed odds quinellas trifecta exactas, cant be profitable for the TAB, good for punters.

Copy That wins., best horse.

Hopefully Akuts gets third,(inquiry)then I'll get something, if you got Spankem wont matter if he goes back one.