scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

Recommended Posts

Perhaps its time to move on from Baker and use some one else as a spokesman, same old same old , others may have a different perspective  anyway here we go again .

COVID-19: Michael Baker urges people to get booster jabs as New Zealand grapples with 'concerning' sixth wave . 

New Zealand's sixth wave of COVID-19 cases is largely being driven by people's complacency about the virus, epidemiologist Michael Baker says. Prof Baker, from the University of Otago, told AM it was a "concerning" wave of infections. 

He urged New Zealanders to get booster jabs, noting the Government was still funding them for eligible people .The last three waves have been getting bigger - more cases - and I know we're quite complacent about this virus now, but we shouldn't be," Prof Baker told AM host Lloyd Burr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2024 at 3:40 PM, tripple alliance said:

Perhaps its time to move on from Baker and use some one else as a spokesman, same old same old , others may have a different perspective  anyway here we go again .

COVID-19: Michael Baker urges people to get booster jabs as New Zealand grapples with 'concerning' sixth wave . 

New Zealand's sixth wave of COVID-19 cases is largely being driven by people's complacency about the virus, epidemiologist Michael Baker says. Prof Baker, from the University of Otago, told AM it was a "concerning" wave of infections. 

He urged New Zealanders to get booster jabs, noting the Government was still funding them for eligible people .The last three waves have been getting bigger - more cases - and I know we're quite complacent about this virus now, but we shouldn't be," Prof Baker told AM host Lloyd Burr. 

The faster we can remove types like Mike Baker the better our Health outcomes. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2024 at 5:40 PM, tripple alliance said:

Perhaps its time to move on from Baker and use some one else as a spokesman, same old same old , others may have a different perspective  anyway here we go again .

COVID-19: Michael Baker urges people to get booster jabs as New Zealand grapples with 'concerning' sixth wave . 

New Zealand's sixth wave of COVID-19 cases is largely being driven by people's complacency about the virus, epidemiologist Michael Baker says. Prof Baker, from the University of Otago, told AM it was a "concerning" wave of infections. 

He urged New Zealanders to get booster jabs, noting the Government was still funding them for eligible people .The last three waves have been getting bigger - more cases - and I know we're quite complacent about this virus now, but we shouldn't be," Prof Baker told AM host Lloyd Burr. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2024 at 5:40 PM, tripple alliance said:

Perhaps its time to move on from Baker and use some one else as a spokesman, same old same old , others may have a different perspective  anyway here we go again .

COVID-19: Michael Baker urges people to get booster jabs as New Zealand grapples with 'concerning' sixth wave . 

New Zealand's sixth wave of COVID-19 cases is largely being driven by people's complacency about the virus, epidemiologist Michael Baker says. Prof Baker, from the University of Otago, told AM it was a "concerning" wave of infections. 

He urged New Zealanders to get booster jabs, noting the Government was still funding them for eligible people .The last three waves have been getting bigger - more cases - and I know we're quite complacent about this virus now, but we shouldn't be," Prof Baker told AM host Lloyd Burr. 

6th wave. People  with 7 jabs have had Covid 4 times and young healthy people have died after receiving the safe and effective clot shot 2 weeks after being forced into it by Adern Hipkins and Bloomfield..... Criminals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You dont have to look far to find most of those involved in  Health in NZ have a background with the corrupt well funded unelected WHO which included Asley Bloomfield........ time to remove our Government..... lets go with Maori, risky as money corrupts with their poor track record but the lesser of evils

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Gruff said:

....... time to remove our Government..... lets go with Maori, risky as money corrupts with their poor track record but the lesser of evils

 

Surely you are taking the piss Gruffy! People like Wiremu Jackson and Hone Tamihere boiling up nasturtium leaves and biddy bids as cures for cancer??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Surely you are taking the piss Gruffy! People like Wiremu Jackson and Hone Tamihere boiling up nasturtium leaves and biddy bids as cures for cancer??

With the amountn of money whitey has spent on cures the biddy bids are cheaper. lets move away from vaccines and the ambulance at the  bottom of the cliff,. people are getting cancer at an alarming rate with the status quo....anything is better than than what we have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Gruff said:

 lets move away from vaccines and the ambulance at the  bottom of the cliff,. people are getting cancer at an alarming rate with the status quo...

Agree with you there Gruffy--our natural immunity pretty stuffed by unproven potions. In saying that there are proven vaccines such as measles , smallpox, polio etc that have been of immense benefit to society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Agree with you there Gruffy--our natural immunity pretty stuffed by unproven potions. In saying that there are proven vaccines such as measles , smallpox, polio etc that have been of immense benefit to society.

polio 2 as a result of vaccination against polio ? sorry Chev as you know i dont believe for a second these pricks are not doing this without a huge payday.....we hear people become Doctors to help but when the money isnt paid people are not helped......    what is an immune system? and why are we not told how fit young plumbers die from vaccination??????? Myocarditis by what means?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Gruff said:

polio 2 as a result of vaccination against polio ? 

Cannot agree with you on that one Gruff. I had polio in 1958 (6 months in hospital and rehab) and Salk's vaccine was been a godsend for future generations--admittedly when vaccines were developed for altruistic reasons, not to enrich big Pharma and the Fauci's of the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Cannot agree with you on that one Gruff. I had polio in 1958 (6 months in hospital and rehab) and Salk's vaccine was been a godsend for future generations--admittedly when vaccines were developed for altruistic reasons, not to enrich big Pharma and the Fauci's of the world.

 plenty of people in the same situation these days chevster with autoimmune disease that hasnt been diagnosed....easy when they can place the blame on polio.....so we know they were experimenting as far back as 1919 with vaccines which creates a real issue as to determining root cause......if the immune system is that good why does it require "stimulation" to work against certain ailments ....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

You dont have to look far to find most of those involved in  Health in NZ have a background with the corrupt well funded unelected WHO which included Asley Bloomfield........ time to remove our Government..... lets go with Maori, risky as money corrupts with their poor track record but the lesser of evils

 

Geez Gruff you need a history lesson, in the early days there were semi friendly Māori and then there was a much more severe Māori , fight a battle and dine well after . My wife has been researching her family history it turns out they were they early European settlers  around the Waipawa area and the battles were regular. You can check out events on paper past but one event that sits in the mind was the 12 year old girl who was abducted and eaten at the time . The Hauhau was a tribe/movement  that had a fearful reputation , (Quote Wiki , In 1862 Te Ua Haumēne established a new religion, Hauhau based on the principle of pai marire – goodness and peace. Most settlers viewed Hauhau as a anti-European religion that became synonymous with 'violence, fanaticism and barbarism') anyway describing  this lot as the lessor of evils is naive and don't forget 30% of our current parliamentarians  claim Māori ancestry which proves the current system works well , stick with what  we have and in time most of our population including our parliamentarians will have Maori ancestry that doesn't mean the system will change .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tripple alliance said:

Geez Gruff you need a history lesson, in the early days there were semi friendly Māori and then there was a much more severe Māori , fight a battle and dine well after . My wife has been researching her family history it turns out they were they early European settlers  around the Waipawa area and the battles were regular. You can check out events on paper past but one event that sits in the mind was the 12 year old girl who was abducted and eaten at the time . The Hauhau was a tribe/movement  that had a fearful reputation , (Quote Wiki , In 1862 Te Ua Haumēne established a new religion, Hauhau based on the principle of pai marire – goodness and peace. Most settlers viewed Hauhau as a anti-European religion that became synonymous with 'violence, fanaticism and barbarism') anyway describing  this lot as the lessor of evils is naive and don't forget 30% of our current parliamentarians  claim Māori ancestry which proves the current system works well , stick with what  we have and in time most of our population including our parliamentarians will have Maori ancestry that doesn't mean the system will change .

 

1 minute ago, tripple alliance said:

Geez Gruff you need a history lesson, in the early days there were semi friendly Māori and then there was a much more severe Māori , fight a battle and dine well after . My wife has been researching her family history it turns out they were they early European settlers  around the Waipawa area and the battles were regular. You can check out events on paper past but one event that sits in the mind was the 12 year old girl who was abducted and eaten at the time . The Hauhau was a tribe/movement  that had a fearful reputation , (Quote Wiki , In 1862 Te Ua Haumēne established a new religion, Hauhau based on the principle of pai marire – goodness and peace. Most settlers viewed Hauhau as a anti-European religion that became synonymous with 'violence, fanaticism and barbarism') anyway describing  this lot as the lessor of evils is naive and don't forget 30% of our current parliamentarians  claim Māori ancestry which proves the current system works well , stick with what  we have and in time most of our population including our parliamentarians will have Maori ancestry that doesn't mean the system will change .

TRIPS YOU ARE CLOSE TO THE MARK ,THIS IS 2024 AND OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE SOLD OUT ....QUESTION REMAINS WILL THE MAORI??????? I HAVE EMAILED WAKAMEINGA AND FROM THEIR LITERATURE THEY WILL SAVE THE PEOPLE......QUESTION REMAINS HOW UNITED ARE  THE TRIBES.......WE KNOW THE PART MAORIS SEEM TO BE THE MOST PROBLEMATIC BUT BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE SUFDELY?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2024 at 7:40 PM, chevy86 said:

Cannot agree with you on that one Gruff. I had polio in 1958 (6 months in hospital and rehab) and Salk's vaccine was been a godsend for future generations--admittedly when vaccines were developed for altruistic reasons, not to enrich big Pharma and the Fauci's of th

With all due respect and can understand why you would promote this let's look at WHOs huge vaccination program experimenting with Africans....now if vaccines worked why are we seeing outbreaks in heavily vaccinated regions, and the same is true for China and Mongolia.... Polio has been around since Egyptian times and I'm fairly sure Cleopatra never had Big Pharma on her payroll

20240623_220706.jpg

20240623_220805.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2024 at 5:40 PM, chevy86 said:

Cannot agree with you on that one Gruff. I had polio in 1958 (6 months in hospital and rehab) and Salk's vaccine was been a godsend for future generations--admittedly when vaccines were developed for altruistic reasons, not to enrich big Pharma and the Fauci's of the world.

go back to jenner and the fraud that followed Chevster, we would all be gone if we truly believe germs are killing us....we are germs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2024 at 5:28 AM, Lee270744 said:

Let's go with Māori but and a huge BUT they have to be full blooded Māori anything but full would be corrupted white European blood.

we have nothing to lose as those in charge have the world order as priority and those who run it,health is draining taxpayers,they are not interested in you being healthy  there is no money in it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.