RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
N1MUE

Moreira

17 minutes ago, Midget said:

They switch, some like to lead on the near, some the off ( I guess that's why some have a penchant for going left, other right ) some change often, some only when asked, some when they get anaerobic and start to tire.

So how does Moreira do it in such a way that is over and above everyone else? Any why is it that Rodd is trying to learn to do it despite the fact he would leave every NZ resident jockey (apart from maybe Opie) for dead? Explain that to me oh god of horsemen.

5 hours ago, Whyisit said:

Does that mean all the horses are all on the wrong leg from the start of the race?   I notice the the pacers at Reefton today don't  change legs at all.

Some did!!! LOL

10 hours ago, Sickopunter said:

So how does Moreira do it in such a way that is over and above everyone else? Any why is it that Rodd is trying to learn to do it despite the fact he would leave every NZ resident jockey (apart from maybe Opie) for dead? Explain that to me oh god of horsemen.

I don't normally waste time trying to teach brain dead idiots who use internet chat sites to broaden their zero based knowledge .... so go ask someone else to teach you how to finish your colouring in book you imbecile.....

12 hours ago, Midget said:

I don't normally waste time trying to teach brain dead idiots who use internet chat sites to broaden their zero based knowledge .... so go ask someone else to teach you how to finish your colouring in book you imbecile.....

I thought you'd have nothing intelligent to say. And more personal insults. Standard.

25 minutes ago, Sickopunter said:

I thought you'd have nothing intelligent to say. And more personal insults. Standard.

Mate I'm not bothering to teach you anything because if you don't know how and when horses change legs, or why, you shouldn't even be commenting on such matters, and you probably shouldn't be on Cafe although I respect any individuals right to contribute, even if they're really stupid.

You're a bit out of your depth on this one so how about you stick to something you know about rather than pretending you're informed, that's my advice, then you won't get chutneyed by me or others.

On that note why don't you ask Admin to set up a forum about colouring in books or sandpits ?

36 minutes ago, Midget said:

Mate I'm not bothering to teach you anything because if you don't know how and when horses change legs, or why, you shouldn't even be commenting on such matters, and you probably shouldn't be on Cafe although I respect any individuals right to contribute, even if they're really stupid.

You're a bit out of your depth on this one so how about you stick to something you know about rather than pretending you're informed, that's my advice, then you won't get chutneyed by me or others.

On that note why don't you ask Admin to set up a forum about colouring in books or sandpits ?

I asked a very reasonable question, related to the topic that someone with your supposed knowledge should have been more than capable of answering. 

You failed to and went on a personal insult tirade.

You can't seriously think you actually respect any/all individuals rights to contribute.... that would require respect.

But my point is that if your knowledge is so limited that you require teaching on matters pertaining to horses changing their legs you're not worth the bother.

Go do some riding, teach yourself, this is not a kindergarten for learners.

As an aside it's the same reason I don't discuss veterinary matters except at the most basic level, we're here to exchange ideas and informed comments not to babysit the uneducated or ignorant.

There is another channel for that, ask for Kakama.

2 hours ago, Sickopunter said:

No you started it and deserve all you get... stop the personal slagging to begin with and then you wont get it back...but both of you need to behave like adults...cheers.

On 3/8/2017 at 3:57 PM, High Sparrow said:

Yes I agree entirely the shue 25. Piggott 4493 career wins, Shoemaker held the world record for the most wins for 29 years and amassed 8,833 wins. Moreira has won 720 races. He may yet climb to those heights but it's going to take a very long time as it did for Piggott and Shoemaker, both of them also superstars in their own right. Discussing the merits of jockeys of different eras is like trying to compare horses of different eras - very difficult - but Piggott and Shoemaker stand out as special riders no matter who you want to compare them with because they were brilliant over many years. Piggott had four rides at Ellerslie in his only visit to NZ and won on all of them. His ride on Arbre Chene to win the feature that day was sublime.   

Piggott came here at least twice actually.  Won on Sailing Home at Te Rapa I think and definitely won a maiden on a jumper called Kaufman.  Not sure if that Kaufman win was the same time as Sailing Home but certainly remember that day at Ellerslie.  He just about lifted that Arbre Chene over the line.  I don't think he was a true 2000m horse but Piggott got him home.  Bet he knew he had had a race though.

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

No you started it and deserve all you get... stop the personal slagging to begin with and then you wont get it back...but both of you need to behave like adults...cheers.

I can't see how you can compare the two but point taken.