RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot

Try answering the question....remember you wanted the ballots audited

So you don't think they should show the people the hundreds of boxes of preprinted fake ballots all voting for Biden?

You are one sick puppy with zero credibility

Ironic  coming from you......😆

26 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

I told you we are never told the plan for obvious reasons.

Future proves past....Proved thousands of times. ... way past mathematically impossible

Meanwhile keep living in your fake covid, fake news world.

That fake world where Trump lost, he pushes “stolen” election bullshit, fuckwits like you believe it....and BIDEN IS STILL PRESIDENT OF THE USA...🥱😆

29 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

I told you we are never told the plan for obvious reasons.

Future proves past....Proved thousands of times. ... way past mathematically impossible

Meanwhile keep living in your fake covid, fake news world.

Probably because the puppet masters have no fucking idea what a PLAN is....Q Anon certainly doesn’t.....but you keep on digging that hole.....🥱

Just now, Ohokaman said:

That fake world where Trump lost, he pushes “stolen” election bullshit, fuckwits like you believe it....and BIDEN IS STILL PRESIDENT OF THE USA...🥱😆

Didn't answer the question again ...Do you want an audit scumbag? Or just happy to steal an election?

Biden is a criminal(Hunters laptop) with about  2vmonths left to his arrest i'm guessing.

He's a fake news president only

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Wrong

The show is just beginning for the public

Remember when you thought Mueller was going to take down Trump? The dossier was true? Impeachment was real? Nuclear war with Kim? Avenatti and Stormy?  Micheal Wolfs book? etc etc

Remember fake news told you it was all true?

And now Trump gets 75% of the vote and you think he is going to lose? Because fake news is telling you?

Get a grip

Enjoy the show

Just like the Wall, Obamacare, Clinton, Obama, Comey, and a thousand others in jail, CNN closed down.....?? And you talk about FAKE......??? 😆

1 minute ago, 100 1 said:

Didn't answer the question again ...Do you want an audit scumbag? Or just happy to steal an election?

Biden is a criminal(Hunters laptop) with about  2vmonths left to his arrest i'm guessing.

He's a fake news president only

KEEP ON BELIEVING MORON....won’t change a thing.......🥱

5 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING....SIMPLE QUESTION..... ??

4 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING....SIMPLE QUESTION..... ??

You also believed all this shit and you were proven WRONG

Remember when you thought Mueller was going to take down Trump? The dossier was true? Impeachment was real? Nuclear war with Kim? Avenatti and Stormy?  Micheal Wolfs book? etc etc

And now Trump gets 75% of the vote and you think he is going to lose? Because fake news is tellin

3 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Just like the Wall, Obamacare, Clinton, Obama, Comet, and a thousand others in jail, CNN closed down.....?? And you talk about FAKE......??? 😆

All gunna happen

Military tribunals

2 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

You also believed all this shit and you were proven WRONG

Remember when you thought Mueller was going to take down Trump? The dossier was true? Impeachment was real? Nuclear war with Kim? Avenatti and Stormy?  Micheal Wolfs book? etc etc

And now Trump gets 75% of the vote and you think he is going to lose? Because fake news is tellin

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU...CONSPIRACY PUSHING RACIST NUTCASE.....EASILY LED BECAUSE OF THAT LOW INTELLIGENCE....🤭

LAST TIME I LOOKED BIDEN HAD THE MOST VOTES OF A US PRESIDENT EVER.....THE ONLY THING FAKE IS TRUMP......75% ??!! 😅😂🤣

BC6A88CA-756A-4200-8474-112BA0495D7B.png

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU...CONSPIRACY PUSHING RACIST NUTCASE.....EASILY LED BECAUSE OF THAT LOW INTELLIGENCE....🤭

LAST TIME I LOOKED BIDEN HAD THE MOST VOTES OF A US PRESIDENT EVER.....THE ONLY THING FAKE IS TRUMP......75% ??!! 😅😂🤣

BC6A88CA-756A-4200-8474-112BA0495D7B.png

Biggest fake in history

Why would you show a cheaters map?

You don't even want an audit now....scumbag of the highest order

Your TDS overides any logic and respect for the law.

Loser

8 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Georgia has recounted THREE FUCKING TIMES AND NO CHANGE, NO PROBLEMS....🙄

A recount is NOT an audit

Recounted by the same scumbags

There will be a time soon where the cameras will show boxes of fake Biden only ballots opened for people of the world to see .

The left is one giant scam and you are one of them

100 1 I have put up with you flooding this thread for 4 years...the Yellow guy lost so please enough of this flooding the thread with your absolute BS videos..if you want to keep posting here fine but the garbage videos and Qanon shit stops today...your choice. BIDEN will be the new President it does not matter a shit to me in any way other than I am happy the awful Trump is gone.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

100 1 I have put up with you flooding this thread for 4 years...the Yellow guy lost so please enough of this flooding the thread with your absolute BS videos..if you want to keep posting here fine but the garbage videos and Qanon shit stops today...your choice. BIDEN will be the new President it does not matter a shit to me in any way other than I am happy the awful Trump is gone.

Not gunna age well...Trump has NOT lost!!!!!

Trump will be president on Jan 6/7...the US constitution will see to that

You need to change your source of information...talk about media bias and censorship

It is poor form on your behalf to censor people that take a position just like 75m US people have.

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

You need to change your source of information...talk about media bias and censorship

It is poor form on your behalf to censor people that take a position just like 75m US people have.

NO you are just ruining MY site..follow the rules I set out and you can say whatever you want...if you dont then please feel free to leave. As I said I do not give a shyte about who won but I won't have you trashing my site...I am not censoring you in any way just dont post the constant never ending videos they take up too much of my space..thanks...as I said your choice.

2 hours ago, 100 1 said:

And if Trump is not President on January 6/7 will you man up and admit you have been wrong with all this and delete your account? 

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

And if Trump is not President on January 6/7 will you man up and admit you have been wrong with all this and delete your account? 

Snowballs in Hell Idol...this idiot is so far down the hole, like so many other gullible morons, that accepting defeat now is impossible.

Even Trumps Supreme Court don’t want to know.......😆

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/08/politics/supreme-court-pennsylvania-trump-biden/index.html

5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Not wrong there Scooby. States have to file results today for “Safe Harbor”... Electoral College votes on December 14. That should finish it.

If this waste of space wants to continue with his conspiracies and lies after that, I suggest he does it somewhere else.

37 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Not wrong there Scooby. States have to file results today for “Safe Harbor”... Electoral College votes on December 14. That should finish it.

If this waste of space wants to continue with his conspiracies and lies after that, I suggest he does it somewhere else.

Didn't Trump say he'd concede and leave the White House if the Electoral College gave the election to Biden? 

I also read he's planning a Trump 2024 rally on Inauguration Day. What a dick. He also said he'd "leave the country" if a Biden won. Methinks he's a compulsive liar. But we knew that already...

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

Didn't Trump say he'd concede and leave the White House if the Electoral College gave the election to Biden? 

I also read he's planning a Trump 2024 rally on Inauguration Day. What a dick. He also said he'd "leave the country" if a Biden won. Methinks he's a compulsive liar. But we knew that already...

It is a complicated system Idol......the Republicans will do anything to steal the election...it is still possible, unless sanity prevails.....🤔

January 6

Electoral votes counted in Congress.

Members of the House and the Senate will meet in the House chamber. The President of the Senate -- that's Vice President Mike Pence -- will preside over the session and the electoral votes will be read and counted in alphabetical order by two appointees each from the House and Senate. They will then give their tallies to Pence, who will announce the results and listen for objections. 

If there are objections, the House and Senate consider them separately to decide how to count those votes. 

There are 538 electoral votes -- one for each congressman and senator plus three for Washington, DC. If no candidate gets to a majority -- that's 270 -- then the 435 members of the House decide the election. Each state gets a vote. So while there are more Democrats in the House, Republicans, as of now, control more state delegations, so it is possible the House could pick Donald Trump even though there is a Democratic majority. 

The House has until noon on January 20 to pick the President. If they can't, it would be the vice president or the next person eligible in the line of presidential succession.