RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

3 hours ago, Trump said:

I’m not sure that you’re on the same plane as the average person, but no one could argue that you’re not loyal to your beliefs or whatever. Where this ends up is anyone’s guess, Biden will be confirmed- but at what cost? Trump will run again with the backing of a start up 80m votes and against Kamala Harris. Now that will be interesting!

Was that meant to be "same plane?" Or was it meant to read "same planet?"

3 hours ago, 100 1 said:

See if this plays out this week

Presidential Address incoming this week. Bend over Democrats.

The address will have senior military and justice department officials making comments regarding the election. Why do you think Barr has been so quiet. He has been putting together his presentation and statement that the electoral college cannot legitimize the election results now.

They will discuss the raid in Frankfurt and the role of Dominion, China and Iran in the election fraud. The biggest hit will be on rogue elements in the CIA who were involved in this. Haspel and Wray will be fired this way. Haspel because of Frankfurt and Wray because of the Hunter Biden computer cover up.

The election was a fraud and will be shown. You think Biden will be President after this?

Coomer has been detarined and under arrest for about a week. He has ratted out several deep state and oversea rats. He has really gone to town on that Secretary of State in Georgia, outlining the bribes and the connection of China to Georgia political leaders.

I'll give you 1 out of 100.............for at least specifying "this week"

The shit is really hitting the fan now, exposing Trump as the liar and con man we all ( well nearly all ) knew he was.

Barr says DOJ have investigated the claims and there IS NO EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD ELECTION FRAUD.

That should finish it you would think......🙄

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/william-barr-election-2020/index.html

13 hours ago, Trump said:

I’m not sure that you’re on the same plane as the average person, but no one could argue that you’re not loyal to your beliefs or whatever. Where this ends up is anyone’s guess, Biden will be confirmed- but at what cost? Trump will run again with the backing of a start up 80m votes and against Kamala Harris. Now that will be interesting!

FFS Trumpy, if you believe anything this dumb arse tells you you are beyond help. Hasn’t got a thing right in 4 years.....and still backing a LOSER.....😆

13 hours ago, Trump said:

Different planet is an understatement. Trump will be in jail...they will nail him on something after all this.

14 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Jesus I thought we had got rid of the fake news mouthpiece

Are you stupid enough to say criminal Biden got 80m votes?  haha  25% of all Americans including children? Clown

Do you think it's about time they should check the legal ballots like you suggested or just let all the fake ones count?

What about the rigged  Dominion machines and rigged Smartmatic software?

When should they expose the server data showing the votes given to Biden and the votes taken off Trump?

Trump landslide ....Biggest sting in history.

Some of us prefer the truth so while lying conspiracy pricks like you infest this site, we’ll stick around.

46 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

FFS Trumpy, if you believe anything this dumb arse tells you you are beyond help. Hasn’t got a thing right in 4 years.....and still backing a LOSER.....😆

Believe nothing of what 100 1 writes Ohokason! JMOHO of what’s transpiring. I think that with 70m votes, more than Obama ever got, Trump will be back. He has a score to settle. Forget 100 1. As for Giuliani? Now there’s a guy who has definitely flown over the Cuckoos nest! As for a possible other course for Trump? I think He’s going to be spending a fair bit of time in court - defending whatever the Dems throw at him. The payments to Stormy could really nail him. 

3 hours ago, Trump said:

Believe nothing of what 100 1 writes Ohokason! JMOHO of what’s transpiring. I think that with 70m votes, more than Obama ever got, Trump will be back. He has a score to settle. Forget 100 1. As for Giuliani? Now there’s a guy who has definitely flown over the Cuckoos nest! As for a possible other course for Trump? I think He’s going to be spending a fair bit of time in court - defending whatever the Dems throw at him. The payments to Stormy could really nail him. 

I think if he pardons Rudy and all of his family, for starters,  he has no chance of coming back in 2024. Not enough Republicans would stand for it. 

8 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

The shit is really hitting the fan now, exposing Trump as the liar and con man we all ( well nearly all ) knew he was.

Barr says DOJ have investigated the claims and there IS NO EVIDENCE OF WIDESPREAD ELECTION FRAUD.

That should finish it you would think......🙄

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/william-barr-election-2020/index.html

Idiot

It is not Barr's job to  investigate election fraud...as everyone knows except you and your fake news

Why do you believe fake news?

It keeps making you look a fool

8 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Some of us prefer the truth so while lying conspiracy pricks like you infest this site, we’ll stick around.

So you are corrupt and don't want the ballots audited?

You don't want to see the Dominion voter machine switch data?

The evidence of massive voter fraud is overwelming. Only a brainwashed fool won't bother to research it

Swamp dweller like the rest

Hopeless case

6 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So you are corrupt and don't want the ballots audited?

You don't want to see the Dominion voter machine switch data?

The evidence of massive voter fraud is overwelming. Only a brainwashed fool won't bother to research it

Swamp dweller like the rest

Hopeless case

Except it DIDN'T HAPPEN

Brainwashed idiot

13 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot

It is not Barr's job to  investigate election fraud...as everyone know except you and your fake news

Why do you believe fake news

It keeps making you look a fool

It might not be his job, but Trumpet had asked publically where the DoJ was, yes, out of his own mouth. 

6 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

It might not be his job, but Trumpet had asked publically where the DoJ was, yes, out of his own mouth. 

I just posted a Trump tweet explaining it

Here's another telling you the election and Covid are both scams

Remember the tweets always turn out right because the operation has been planned for years....he already knows the answers 

So it looks like the voter machine algorithms were set at 130% for Biden and minus 30% for Trump

Even then they had to stop the election and fill the system with hundreds of thousands of fake ballots to make Biden win

Landslide coming

Biggest sting in history

7 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So it looks like the voter machine algorithms were set at 130% for Biden and minus 30% for Trump

Even then they had to stop the election and fill the system with hundreds of thousands of fake ballots to make Biden win

Landslide coming

Biggest sting in history

Evidence are a lot and everywhere. This is bigger stung. Trumpet 2020. 

21 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Evidence are a lot and everywhere. This is bigger stung. Trumpet 2020. 

TYou can watch the last 4 hearings of 8 hours a day of fraud or even Trump shows a bit of it. The whistleblowers are now out in force.

Or you can remain ignorant and go back and watch CNN 

Project Veritas have got the goods on how they brainwash you....maybe you should watch what happens

51 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

TYou can watch the last 4 hearings of 8 hours a day of fraud or even Trump shows a bit of it. The whistleblowers are now out in force.

Or you can remain ignorant and go back and watch CNN 

Project Veritas have got the goods on how they brainwash you....maybe you should watch what happens

It's  only happening in the head of you, and the heads of those like you......it's not happening in real life you must realise.....

When someone credible, not associated with either the left or the right, report some/any/all of this, I'll take some notice. So far everything you've posted in 3-4 years are all from one side of the fence. If you can say CNN are corrupt, I can say your lot are even more corrupt and untruthful because they're not even widely recognised news organisations. They're nothing more than right wing propaganda and that's all they broadcast. No balance whatsoever. So until then, nah!! You're wasting your time here. 

10 hours ago, Idolmite said:

When someone credible, not associated with either the left or the right, report some/any/all of this, I'll take some notice. So far everything you've posted in 3-4 years are all from one side of the fence. If you can say CNN are corrupt, I can say your lot are even more corrupt and untruthful because they're not even widely recognised news organisations. They're nothing more than right wing propaganda and that's all they broadcast. No balance whatsoever. So until then, nah!! You're wasting your time here. 

So the hundreds of whisleblowers are fake?

The whitleblower  truck drivers who transported the fake votes are fake?

Hunter Bidens laptop is fake?

The millions of ballots that were not even signed or folded are not fake?

The voter machimes are not not rigged when they have the data?

The 4 days of hearings with hundreds of witnesses with signed affadavits are fake?

What is fake is your news not reporting the biggest scandal in history

Ha You said it is not happening in real life!!!

Demented clown