RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bimbo

Opie Bosson

Must admit I was wrong about Mongolian Khan. Copped the seven day backup admirably. Thrilled for Opie and the Baker team.

analysis Chestnut. Mongolian Khan is a half brother to Young Centaur who won the Wellington Cup when it was run over 3200m. He was by Jeune who won a Melbourne Cup. Mongolian Khan is such aa relaxed horse that he is outrunning his pedigree but I will be astounded if he can find the stamina to run out 3200m against older international horses.

And what made it worse, i backed   the  2nd horse each way.o well life goes on,No one likes a gloater. 

I knew you were going to do it Opie.

Got some great collects from the generous Australian agencies. 

Shocking call for your big win.  The Australians appear to have decided to rename your horse Magnolian Khan.  Never mind it was a great win.

Portfolio, your opinion of Opie's ability not looking so on the mark now?Apology in order?

I think Porty might be on holiday in Thailand or somewhere...Didn,t reply after Cup and wouldn,t hold my breath now

Belinda...He would have an Aussie school-boy riding them over O.P.

I think Porty might be on holiday in Thailand or somewhere...Didn,t reply after Cup and wouldn,t hold my breath now

Belinda...He would have an Aussie school-boy riding them over O.P.

Hi Porks....yes I was wrong. Been very busy lately, no not in jail.....but far too busy to be getting on here!!

Hi Porks....yes I was wrong. Been very busy lately, no not in jail.....but far too busy to be getting on here!!

Has a massive book of rides at Flemington on Saturday including 4 Grp 1 rides. Even gets to wear the famous all Blue colours twice and ride at 54 Kgs. Lets hope his winning run continues.

I did say earlier to Pogo his only danger is Hughie...But good onya Porty for admitting to Belinda and I you were wrong on this occasion.

will be my turn next time mate, Both those two on fire at the moment and the trainers and owners jump on the bandwagon making

it even cruisier for them...But O.P,s strike rate on average to good horses has earnt him those plumb rides and he is now being

recognised for his natural talented riding.