RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Tailedoff

Wanganui Club - not running C2 Sprints

i cant explain it but im getting rather pissd off too.my bitch has just gone back up to c2 and i had forgotten how badly the c2 sprinters are treated for want of a better word.she is racing at palmy on mon but there again there is only one sprint and she hates this track.a solution could be to have class 0,1,2 on wed and 3,4,5 on fri.i see they are having c2 sprints on 25 sep but this is nowhere good enough.another solution is to downgrade her as i have done before as she is getting old and wouldnt handle class 3.i hope they pull there finger out because it is just a joke.

I can't explain it either but usually the fields are made up on how many noms there are but I would have thought there were plenty of c2 dogs around so that is odd.  Have you tried contacting the club?

contact the club good one dusty now there's a tui add

Just remember to quote the Oxford dictionary before making any enquiries to the Wanganui club (as I know personally) apparently the person on the other end of the telephone is rather precious....

its amazing they should hire one of those Indian call centre people they dont get upset when you yell at them

I'll explain, it's just like ch-ch,to many dogs. Which is a good thing.

Easy to fix, just like the way they did at ch-ch,hold another meeting.Ch-ch has 3 a week with the same amount of dogs running around as Wangas has. Problem solved. Or put on 16 races a day. Problem solved. 

Now who can make this happen ??? 

PS. Sad to see no solutions or ideas to fix the problem just more bagging.

Try contacting Waikato & Auckland clubs & see if they have anything that can help you out. The only thing you would need to think about if you do contact them is if you want to travel all that way from where you are or not.

it will take you 3 months to downgrade if you trying to at palmy not a chance getting a c2 start there at mo with crap form. waste of time having crap dogs in the cd at mo as the races get less the quality of dogs improves the nilla's have no show.

Can someone explain why the Wanganui Club has only run 1 C2 sprint in August? (only fields for one meeting left to go)

For an owner of a dog recently entered into C2 this is a major concern.

Well at least Wang's have a policy that dog's nominated 3 times in a row for the same grade/distance automatically get a start, at least this gives you guys some amount of light at the end of the tunnel. I have one dog I've nominated for a c3 sprint at Akl for the last 7 weeks and he hasn't got a look in, thats getting unfair, he's trialling up a storm for what thats worth!!

Looks like Wanganui answered my call........."ok you can have your C2 sprint.... but you have to start from box 6"

my bitch's last 8 box draws

44775658 and now 6

form

Cross every part of your body and pray she doesn't get taken out and spat out the back because unfortunately they don't consider "bad luck" when looking at form for selection!!!!Goodluck