Augusta

Its a drought in Otaki

28 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Stake holders , you mean  owners and trainers they haven't been this happy for many years , 30 years of going backwards seems to have been turned around and it's going in the right direction , things seem pretty good to me .

Yes they are a big stakeholder, and so are the punters. Money does not solve everything, and I don't know why people think that pouring money into the product with no quality plan apparent will guarantee returns. What happens when the money runs out ?? .. and we are still dealing with operational mediocrity ??

On 2/25/2024 at 9:13 PM, Palliser said:

Money does not solve everything, and I don't know why people think that pouring money into the product with no quality plan apparent will guarantee returns. What happens when the money runs out ?? .

Been wondering........things going well at the moment....... Good time to be involved with the prize money increases, new innovation races etc etc.... BUT..... How are we really travelling? Are current betting turnover figures enough to fund and sustain the industry if Entain pull pin? Are Entain making a profit from NZ racing? Or are they running at a loss while they try and turn the ship around? 🏇

Bet in Aussie

Beware, Randwick rail off sit 3 wide and go wider turning in

Rosehill, rail real bad go wide

Caulfield, leaders only

Flemington, swoopers, rail semi off but better for leaders after sun dries track tho you have to be handy. For straight 1200, outside fence every time, wide draws a massive bonus