RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Oh boy it's well an truly on....

Ladd mate I saw this fella pullin the Iceman's arms off in the Derby 😀 he was a bloody monster that night, yeh sure he was gettin tired nearin the post but boy he was packin plenty, if he gets anywhere near that form for the Cup he will be in it up to his eyeballs and they'll all know he's there no beg yuh mind.....go check his Northern Derby win

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

I saw this fella pullin the Iceman's arms off in the Derby

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Now that Krug has signalled he's ready to rock

Seemed he may have 'bolted' on Tony in that GNDerby somewhat , so A.G just let him Roll , rather than strangle him down. A wins a win though . your Northerner mate American Dealer 'dealt it up' to him in Queensland Derby a bit though for Ants,  when he had a crack there last year.

Earlier this year, KRUG tackled Menangle NSW,  and a good 2nd in the  Paleface Adios Classic too. The winner ?..... Rock N Roll Doo. Better watch out Rakman he's in town. 😄

Yeh yeh Pure mate, and so is CopyThat 😆 SthCoast gets his turn to step up Mon, OldTownRoad is there, HotnTreacherous is on his way, our troops are marshallin nicely LOL...bolted or no, look how long he (Krug) kept truckin, at his best he's a bloody dangerous commodity, Oz never saw the best of him all I'm sayin.....

Cheers Iraklis

I feel that Krug's best maybe behind him, sadly. Certainly runs like that GN victory.

He was impressive last night, no doubt, but would need to improve by lengths more to worry the top half dozen in The Cup I reckon. If he does it just adds even more to the contest. I watched Majestic Cruiser's first up run tonight from Menangle. I'm not sure what connections were expecting, but I was expecting a little more zip that what he showed. He wasn't knocked around at all, and they may be quite happy with the result. Only they will know the answers to those questions, however he's gone from $13 to $21 in the Futures market. Some of that could be Copy That coming into $5 after his big win on Friday night. It'll all change again on Monday afternoon though.  

Yeh Idol mate, I thought the Cruiser would've shown bit more but hey tiz only first run back, would expect more from his next though; we haven't seen Krug in beast mode for long time here's hopin he's buildin 😀 can't wait for Mon arvo......

Cheers Iraklis

On 10/23/2022 at 5:21 AM, Iraklis said:

Yeh Idol mate, I thought the Cruiser would've shown bit more but hey tiz only first run back, would expect more from his next though; we haven't seen Krug in beast mode for long time here's hopin he's buildin 😀 can't wait for Mon arvo......

Cheers Iraklis

Hows the heart holding up Rakman ?? The big race at Ashburton on soon with the Aussie ready to 'Rock" .Elvis is In the Building !!!! how good.

Are you going for BD JOE then? He is racing like a Trojan at the moment and looks very hard to beat ? Mark might miss a place ? lol.

7 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Yeh holdin up sorta well 😆 haven't spilled me beerseys yet, I say yet, but that could all change in the next race if the SthCoast or OTRoad hits the front reckon it could all get pretty messy, yup LOL

Cheers Iraklis

Quite a bit of top on the Ashburton track my old mate. Can South-east Ardern handle that? Seeing as he apparently could not handle the carpet-like grass surface of Methven its doubtful whether he will iike today I give you the tip. Would need to improve 10 lengths to figure in the finish. Good luck my old mate

18 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Yeh holdin up sorta well 😆 haven't spilled me beerseys yet, I say yet, but that could all change in the next race if the SthCoast or OTRoad hits the front reckon it could all get pretty messy, yup LOL

Cheers Iraklis

Crikey ..I reckon your beer went up in the air with Old Town Road rocketing home like that. Bloody Aussie missed away. Bit of Heartbreak Hotel for Elvis there. 

Had my bet on BD Joe though, as from the pole and the way he has been racing . is going like a train.🚂

SthCoast not good Janitor mate, but what did I say about OldTownRoad ay, ay, 😆 Pure mate, yup threw some beers around OTRoad has got speed to spare, he's got serious, serious, wheels has the boy, just got bit held up on the turn, but hey that's a taster of what he can do, love to know what his time was headin home.....onwards to The Cup, hope like hell he gets a start, thought SAssured was a tad disappointin goin by his lofty standards, but Spankem! you can never count this fella out 🤗 should imagine RNRDoo will get the hang of it, he's had a first taste of it he'll be right come Cup day....

Cheers Iraklis

53 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

SthCoast not good Janitor mate, but what did I say about OldTownRoad ay, ay, 😆 Pure mate, yup threw some beers around OTRoad has got speed to spare, he's got serious, serious, wheels has the boy, just got bit held up on the turn, but hey that's a taster of what he can do, love to know what his time was headin home.....onwards to The Cup, hope like hell he gets a start, thought SAssured was a tad disappointin goin by his lofty standards, but Spankem! you can never count this fella out 🤗 should imagine RNRDoo will get the hang of it, he's had a first taste of it he'll be right come Cup day....

Cheers Iraklis

SouthCoast Ardern has gone rogue my old mate. Look at the start, the horse was doing the opposite of what Mango wanted. The horse doesn't want to know, he's gone rogue doesn't like Mangos. The horse is in control and doesn't want to race. That is obvious. The horse must go back to Natalie Rasmussen, today.

Early days my old mate. November is the Cup, usually those that win the lead ups like this don't figure on the big day. I am still confident the Cruiser can beat em all, I give you the tip!

I am really worried for SthCoast Janitor mate, Ill be surprised if he makes it 🙁 bit worried more for SAssured he just didn't seem to go anywhere, Zac (OTRoad) was followin him into it but he just wasn't goin anywhere, Zac had to hook out and go round him (SAssured) hope he's ok.....

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Cheers Iraklis

BD Joe acted like he was a bit fresh before todays flying stakes but was still too good for the others. I don't understand why you're not waxing lyrical about his performance, albeit everyone to their own. I wouldn't trade my NZ Cup futures bet for anything else. Yes, there were some good runs behind him but they all had their chance to take him on and after 2400 metres he proved himself too smart. Bring on the cup.

As you put it Goldcape, each to their own 😀 but even you must admit that the finish of OldTownRoad was somethin else, look how close he got to yuh fav from near last on the turn, there was only a neck in it, OTRoad's run was run of the race, come on now.....agree, bring on The Cup

Cheers Iraklis

19 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

As you put it Goldcape, each to their own 😀 but even you must admit that the finish of OldTownRoad was somethin else, look how close he got to yuh fav from near last on the turn, there was only a neck in it, OTRoad's run was run of the race, come on now.....agree, bring on The Cup

Cheers Iraklis

Who's doing the work with Old Town Road ? do ya know mate. Young Josh is pottering around in Victoria with a few lately.

Must be his old man John I guess , thought he was going to gallopers. 

Yep Pure, yuh guessed it tiz John 😀 puttin the polish on him (OTRoad)....I was most upset awhile ago when he beat me fav CopyT, but then I started really watchin him and geez mate he runs like there's no tomorrow, when ZacB asks, he (OTRoad) says righto boss an just goes....turbo, he got twin turbo's 🤣

Cheers Iraklis

On 10/24/2022 at 6:22 PM, goldcape said:

BD Joe acted like he was a bit fresh before todays flying stakes but was still too good for the others. I don't understand why you're not waxing lyrical about his performance, albeit everyone to their own. I wouldn't trade my NZ Cup futures bet for anything else. Yes, there were some good runs behind him but they all had their chance to take him on and after 2400 metres he proved himself too smart. Bring on the cup.

No offence matey. It was just banter between me and my old mate Iraklis. He's a bit of a stubborn and I have been t3elling him for months that Mr Mangos has lost Southcoast Ardern. I have been saying for months that the horse needs to go back to Miss Natalie Rasmussen to train. Simple as that. If it doesn't he be lucky to win another race. I think Iraklis might finally agree with me?

As for BD Joe he has a royal chance. Good luck. I admire that you have put your money where your mouth is and backed your judgement. Good luck. There's money to be made on the futures market. Plenty.

I spent plenty and already lost the bets I had on my favourite horse Laver, gutted but now the Cruiser is coming. I have plenty on him and I am very confident that he will not be beaten on the second Tuesday in November. Old Janitor will be shouting and I will win enough for a Gold Coast holiday.

All the best with BD