RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
say no more

Losers Get Laid - Final round entry thread - Sat 20 August

Final round this week.  For this final round the meetings to choose from are as follows.   No 6pm curfew in play this week.

M2 Ruakaka
M4 New Plymouth

M11 Randwick
M12 The Valley

Posting deadline is 12.00pm 

Posting format - please post Meeting/Race/Name.  

If you're in contention and would prefer not to show your hand, feel free to message me your picks (before the deadline), and I will share them at the deadline.

Abandonment of New Plymouth reminded me - and it's stating the obvious I know, but because this is the final round any late scratchings or selections in abandoned races will not carry over to the following week.  It's just the rub of the green and will mean zero points earned for those selections. 

Adopting dividends-wise what is a conservative approach today, as I try to keep myself in the frame.
I hope that I will be Extremely Lucky 😁 , but no matter, if I fall at the last hurdle it's been very much a fun ride for me anyway through this very fine comp expertly administered by the legendary 
John (say no more).

M2 Ruakaka           :   Race 2    :      NOVAK       (Joker)
M12 The Valley      :  Race 9    :      SIXBYSIXTYTHREE 

Thank you, John, and also Scooby.