RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Uriah Heap

Super Rugby Aotearoa

What a first round! Rugby's back - and it was great. 🙂

Even competitive local derbies with some nice tries to boot.

Didn't mind the penalties. If the Refs stick to their guns the game will be freed up even more.

Only unfair thing is that The Blues are winning on the back of two Hurricanes 1st fives. They need to give one of them back.

Not too long back the Crusaders were chock full of Magpies I seem to remember.       It don't make much difference NZ Rugby has lost it's parochialism with all the money demanded/bandied about.      If you are old like me you will remember they had street parades before a lot of the Ranfurly Shield CHALLENGES - another "quaint" tradition wiped out by the mighty dollar.

On 7/19/2020 at 6:19 PM, crustyngrizzly said:

A beautiful day in Hamilton and yet only 10137 people bothered to turn up.

Maybe the sunny days for Rugby in NZ are over.

Could be that problems that plague NZ Racing have appeared  in Rugby.

They'll be lucky to get 10,000 next time if they keep giving away that sort of a lead. Talk about "tying up badly in the straight"

What great tv rugby  commentators  NZ has.  Very knowledgeable and on the point. Then you watch a AUSSIE game and have to listen such amateur commentary from the likes of Phil Kearns and co! Woeful! They spent half a minute talking about a player chewing gum all the while the cameras focused on this player chewing gum! WTF has that got to do with the game? Love NZ Rugby at the moment - and the Commentary. 

The rugby's been awesome, no doubt about that. I thought we'd get completely through the comp before the Covid came back, but we missed out by a week. Despite what they've been saying about turning up to play, i don't think some of those old veteran Crusaders will be too disappointed about missing that game up at Eden Park this coming weekend.