RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Race or Sell

1 hour ago, Newmarket RC said:

And wait for it your trainer is----R Dunn.

Good on you for being so loyal, if he cant beat AS in next few seasons then perhaps you might want to change stables and make some money for your syndicates

Dunn is 2nd leading trainer in the country and does a good job.  Harness racing is very fortunate to have so many professional trainers such as Purdon, Dunn, Dalgety, Hope Herlihy and many more.  Your pointed digs at Dunn say a lot more about you than about their traning skills.. They contribute in a positive way which is a lot more than I can say for your post. 

If I based Picking a trainer based on winning a premiership I would certainly be with the all stars but at the moment I'm more than happy to go out on a Saturday morning and drive one of my own. As for a connection gearing up there own horse I find that very hard to believe, John is very particular pre race and I have been in the stables at every meeting at addington over the last ten years and haven't witnessed it yet. But who knows it may have happened. As for being a successful syndicate or not maybe you base results solely on making money , as for me I think if you can break even and have a good time your a genius. As for Robert buying tried horses my call is bull shit on that.

Not that easy to get a horse into All Stars , you don't pick them , they pick your horse. 

Very selective ,and can assess a horse quickly.

As for the rest I believe the Dunn stable is as good if not better than any.

They turn their horses out well ,place them to advantage and have good communication........and obviously get very good results.

On 11/26/2018 at 4:33 PM, Big ears said:

Fully agree Westview, it's a tough game, Dunn's are great trainers.... people generally get into syndicates for the fun of it, if you get a good one even better.... 

Wow looks who is back, Big ears

Never said anywhere that Dunn is not a good trainer, and congratulated Westview for being a loyal owner to his preferred trainer. I have no idea what the Scooby do reference is about but note you like to attack posters who provide content but provide very little if any yourself. The posts below is from you and the reply from mods. Appropriate perhaps but i don't care either way

On 7/26/2018 at 2:01 PM, Big ears said:

Just what I thought all wind

Just as I thought a 

troll 2.jpg

10 hours ago, lamour said:

Dunn is 2nd leading trainer in the country and does a good job.  Harness racing is very fortunate to have so many professional trainers such as Purdon, Dunn, Dalgety, Hope Herlihy and many more.  Your pointed digs at Dunn say a lot more about you than about their training skills.. They contribute in a positive way which is a lot more than I can say for your post. 

Yes they are running second and did well last season as well . Never said they were no good which is what you imply If i was having a dig, pointed or not you would know about it. Quite simply i was making my views known as to where i think they should be going forward based on how many and how much he signed for at recent sales.

Thats my opinion and you and the others are entitled to yours.

3 hours ago, westview said:

Fear enough Newmarket, I agree we did sign for a few yearlings last year but if you look at the average price it was quite low. I hope you are right and we bought well and somehow take out a premiership but those all stars are bloody good.

I hope you do well also .Many a Champ in both codes were not that expensive.

The Dunns with 2 stables are ideally placed to win the premiership as Team AS business plan centres on quality not quantity.

On 11/21/2018 at 11:53 PM, 2Piper said:

Hope they keep Locharburn as a Stallion. Would go to him if he has stayed.

Phoebe Standardbreds stand him here in Canterbury ($2000)