RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
myk

NZ Cricket

For a guy who used to manage Joy Division you really do live up to the fact that you are clueless.

Go hug ya Channel Nine mates, pop into a press conference and give "Pup" (Christ yet another cheesy and tacky Aussie nickname!) some batting tips, or try and give Ricky a tutorial on throwing tantrums. :)

Yet another post of dribble.

And to think you are responsible for the education of NZs next generation of adults, is it any wonder kiwis grow up with massive chips and a loser attitude. :rolleyes:

Yet another post of dribble.

And to think you are responsible for the education of NZs next generation of adults, is it any wonder kiwis grow up with massive chips and a loser attitude. :rolleyes:

Aww is that the bestest you can do Dilli? Go bowl an underarm.

IRELAND FOREVER STANDING TALL!!!!!!!!!

What a run chase against the poms and what a hundred from Kyle O'Brien. 113 of only 63 balls!!!

The greatest upset in World Cup History!!!!!!!!!!

ICC have to give this outstanding team test Status!!! They deserve it far more than West Indies or New Zealand or Zimbabwe.

IRELAND FOREVER STANDING TALL!!!!!!!!!

What a run chase against the poms and what a hundred from Kyle O'Brien. 113 of only 63 balls!!!

The greatest upset in World Cup History!!!!!!!!!!

ICC have to give this outstanding team test Status!!! They deserve it far more than West Indies or New Zealand or Zimbabwe.

Great result, but calling Ireland outstanding it way off the mark. Their overall record is crap and in no way do they deserve test status.

Great result, but calling Ireland outstanding it way off the mark. Their overall record is crap and in no way do they deserve test status.

What??!! And New Zealand/Bangladesh/Zimbabwe/West Indies do deserve test status????????

The reason their overall may be percieved as crap is because they have been given no real chance from the ICC.

The ICC must give Ireland a chance. If not Test Status, then at least more ODI's against the top teams.

Haha. Gosh we are poop to a fellow POOP TEAM CALLED OZ. I mean:

1. Anyone called "Pup" deserves to struggle. I mean would you want him to try and carry you through a semi-final?? (I would say say FINAL but please, 15 off 32 means you are OFFICIALLY POOP!)

2. JAMES FRANKLIN IS SH#$. How can a guy with his limited ability be selected??!!?! If I can see 6 years ago he is SH#$ then why cant Wright, Vettori, Greatbatch or Bracewell???????????????!

3. If asked a 12 year old where to bowl, why has he more knowledge than the likes of Hamish Bennett?? What a fruit!

4. Vettori as captain. Do you really have to be a f$#%&@* softc$#@ like Fleming, Nash, and Germon to keep the job?? Dont tell the media its unacceptable - go up to the #$%& and actually say: "Um, pal your playing like s#$&. NZ thinks you're s#$&, Im beginning to think you're s#$&, f&*@@ do something about it!

5. Kane Williamson. Great catch. NOT. Dont worry - ISAAC THINKS YOU ARE GREAT ALONG WITH FRANKO SO ALL IS WELL COS YOU'RE DOING YOUR BEST FOR THE VICTIMS OF CHCH.

You're actually ****.

6. Did Shane Watson actually hit one off the square??

7. Has Shane hit one off the square since his "Nicholas engulfed hundred in Oz??!"

8. Please can we re-employ Mark O'Neill??!! His legacy would be to teach Franklin to play the yorker.

PS: Isaac - Franklin is OFFICIALLY ****.

Oh yeah,I'm hearing you loud and clear :D:

The Black Caps are POOP.

The Black Caps are SH#$%E and Soft CO*&s

Nice astute reasoning there Torchy :)

Hmmm, not a hint so far that last night's heroics weren't a tad suspicious coming from a team not hitherto showing any capability of so performing and coming against a team famous for making money from judicious bets on the game, heh heh...

Great graph of Taylor's innings halfway down the page in this link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/9418621.stm

Oh yeah,I'm hearing you loud and clear :D:

The Black Caps are POOP.

The Black Caps are SH#$%E and Soft CO*&s

Nice astute reasoning there Torchy :)

Um they are! How the hell can the world take the Pakistan team seriously when they perform like this? Unbeatable and dominant in every game at the WC and then:

1. No ball after no ball to start our innings.

2. Taylor being dropped twice before scoring (BOTH straight forward catches that even James Franklin could have taken without gloves!)

3. Full tosses, length balls, long hops as armour in the death bowling stocks.

4. 66 for 6 just to make sure this was a definite loss.

They are a joke in terms of integrity as much as Franklin is a No.5 bat and Oram is an ironman athlete.

Hope you sent James a text full of hugs and kisses Isaac.

What has to be remembered is that the very nature of one-day cricket means the result of a game can be almost entirely dictated by a brilliant solo effort by one player with bat or ball.And that's why the Black Caps could win the whole damn thing.They have any number of batsmen who can belt the ball a country mile and whenever one of them comes off look out!

If they can keep giving their bowlers a 300-run head start anything could happen.

might have to start having a close look at the Poms as far as crook results go.Hard to believe this result based on form at the tournament so far.

Thought their score was a bit low but then it was only the Bangles

OK so it hasn't been Jimmy Franklin's best run but 31 off 8 is handy for a bit of confidence. He's more useful than Kane Williamson at this stage.

Jake Oram looking good now. Faith restored. He'll play a big part yet

OK so it hasn't been Jimmy Franklin's best run but 31 off 8 is handy for a bit of confidence. He's more useful than Kane Williamson at this stage.

Jake Oram looking good now. Faith restored. He'll play a big part yet

Faith restored,please share with us all of whatever you're on.Last nights performance was F----n DISGRACEFUL,if thats the best we can offer call this bunch(won't even describe them as cricketers)home immediately and default the rest of their games,It will be a lot less painful for us back home watching in hope that most of the opposition may all break their legs,and still most likely win.

Faith restored,please share with us all of whatever you're on.Last nights performance was F----n DISGRACEFUL,if thats the best we can offer call this bunch(won't even describe them as cricketers)home immediately and default the rest of their games,It will be a lot less painful for us back home watching in hope that most of the opposition may all break their legs,and still most likely win.

:D

I see Mendis and Muralitharan took 6 wickets between them for 59 runs in just 14 overs.

Oh but that game didnt matter, theres your new tui add. :D

What am i on? i'd say your sister myk but you'd probably get all angsty on it and tell me she has MS or something.

I made three points:

1. Franklin's going ok.

2. Franklin's more useful than Williamson in this world cup

3. Oram's looking good enough to restore my faith in the selectors and will play a big part.

Last night:

1. Franklin bowled 3 overs at 3.66 and scored 20 off 29, second equal top scorer. Should've bowled more.

2. Williamson bowled 1 over for 4 and scored 5 off 8.

3. Oram bowled 10 overs, 1 for 57. Also scored 20 off 29, second equal top scorer.

So my assessment was pretty spot on. Oram bowled 10 overs, most pretty tight but got hit a bit at the death filling in for Bennett. He was one of the few who could say they did their job last night. Faith restored in that selection.

Incidentally, NMAc's ripper non-catch was an unbelievably dodgy decision. Third umpire only looked at two angles and gave it not out. Took about 20 seconds. Was weird almost. Mind-boggling. I looked up this umpire on wikipedia and first sentence read "Total W*nker". Awesome! But has since been changed

But yeah, besides that, we were awful. Bummer eh

What am i on? i'd say your sister myk but you'd probably get all angsty on it and tell me she has MS or something.

I made three points:

1. Franklin's going ok.

2. Franklin's more useful than Williamson in this world cup

3. Oram's looking good enough to restore my faith in the selectors and will play a big part.

Last night:

1. Franklin bowled 3 overs at 3.66 and scored 20 off 29, second equal top scorer. Should've bowled more.

2. Williamson bowled 1 over for 4 and scored 5 off 8.

3. Oram bowled 10 overs, 1 for 57. Also scored 20 off 29, second equal top scorer.

So my assessment was pretty spot on. Oram bowled 10 overs, most pretty tight but got hit a bit at the death filling in for Bennett. He was one of the few who could say they did their job last night. Faith restored in that selection.

Incidentally, NMAc's ripper non-catch was an unbelievably dodgy decision. Third umpire only looked at two angles and gave it not out. Took about 20 seconds. Was weird almost. Mind-boggling. I looked up this umpire on wikipedia and first sentence read "Total W*nker". Awesome! But has since been changed

But yeah, besides that, we were awful. Bummer eh

Hey,b blunt,I bet if you saw my sister celebrating her 99th birthday you would change tac faster than Jesse could demolish a 7oz beer.But at least you agree they were bloody pitiful.

Just going down to put 50 on Ryder for top NZ scorer at $5-50,and for a saver $10 on your mate Franklin at $15.Do you think I've blown my dough,Jesse must be due for a good whack.

Just going down to put 50 on Ryder for top NZ scorer at $5-50,and for a saver $10 on your mate Franklin at $15.Do you think I've blown my dough,Jesse must be due for a good whack.

Haha! Not a bad bet on Jesse. He hasnt played the Saffas much so that might be a good thing (I hope!). As for your $10 on Franklin donate it to the Chch Earthquake appeal instead. :)

And lets hope he doesnt get to bowl at all - vivdly remember Pollock taking 30 off his last over (and the 50th) in Brisbane once. We lost the game by 2 runs! Legend.

Haha! Not a bad bet on Jesse. He hasnt played the Saffas much so that might be a good thing (I hope!). As for your $10 on Franklin donate it to the Chch Earthquake appeal instead. :)

And lets hope he doesnt get to bowl at all - vivdly remember Pollock taking 30 off his last over (and the 50th) in Brisbane once. We lost the game by 2 runs! Legend.

The mighty Black Caps will win tonight then go on to win the cricket world cup.

This team is full of might and once they get there mighty heads together and there masterclass in check they will topple the south africans off into desperado wilderness.

Was always Ryder's game for top scorer with 3 SA spinners. Rest of ours are largely poos against anything slower than (or faster than) medium pace. Meanwjile DanV looks in all sorts of form coming in with 12 ballls to go.

They should get these 3 down. fu*k it eh.

Just going down to put 50 on Ryder for top NZ scorer at $5-50,

Great knock by Ryder.

Good captaincy, set an attacking field.

Oram 4 wickets, and 2 catches.

Nathan McCallum 3 wickets.

Guptill brilliant fielding.

Bye Bye South Africa, still haven't won a knockout match at a World Cup.

Well done Black Caps