RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sheriff

Shaggable??

not strictly racing but isn't that Alison Pugh on TV One beakfast the most shaggable bird on tele??

and will certainly move up a notch before very long. On a racing note though..If I was a jock I would settle right in behind Sam Spratt at every opportunity, what a most desirable shapely butt she has..

On the subject of shapely butts, where is Lee Rutherford these days ? Every time she rode at Avondale, she used to have a whole group of middle aged racegoers peering out the window, snorting and chomping at the bit like Zabeel.

and will certainly move up a notch before very long. On a racing note though..If I was a jock I would settle right in behind Sam Spratt at every opportunity, what a most desirable shapely butt she has..

Couldn't of said that better myself iRonic. :D

With you mate, she's the complete package :cool:

but 'general' is thataway guys >>>>>>>>>

:tongue: :tongue:

Personally I think the guy on the Mitre 10 ad - the one who's 'good with his hands' is the hottest male in NZ :cool:

Tamati Coffee is his name, and the Midget likes his coffee long and black!!!!

Oh the imagery...

And Tamati likes his short white fellas to be stroppy little b*stards wielding whips and of a bent, at least whilst clothed, to wear very brightly-patterned shirts?

Send that Midget back to CHCH - he must be having all sorts of trouble with that Jaffa culture!

I am hurt by that comment.

I totally fit in now,as I wear dirrerent coloured shoes,put product in my hair,tell Lies about my wealth,lease a car{Porcshe}and invest in money making ventures,ie Sth Canterbury Finance,also thinking of giving my wife a boob job

The only time i felt homesick was on the night the Rugby,Oh what a night"