RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Jon Trum

Gentil Tonton

It is by Yeats this is not the same Yeats that sired Poetic Prince? I like the way B.Sweeny pronounced it yeats and not (yates) after the poet. I spose not employed for his knowledge of the english language but more for his 'eye' that he casts over the horses! he knows! 

This horse was with Trevor Cruz but never started but was nominated everywhere at least O'Sullivan got it with plenty of ground work in it, Trevor the pre trainer.

2 hours ago, Jon Trum said:

It is by Yeats this is not the same Yeats that sired Poetic Prince? I like the way B.Sweeny pronounced it yeats and not (yates) after the poet. I spose not employed for his knowledge of the english language but more for his 'eye' that he casts over the horses! he knows! 

This horse was with Trevor Cruz but never started but was nominated everywhere at least O'Sullivan got it with plenty of ground work in it, Trevor the pre trainer.

think    they had   probs with him too

7 hours ago, Jon Trum said:

He did start and have a couple of wins with Cruz, he was transferred to Matamata stable in Feb this year. I have always liked this horse and backed him big time last year when he won at Avondale.

10 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Yeats was a top horse winning 7 Group Ones and he won the Ascot Gold Cup four years in a row.

He ran unplaced in the 2006 Melbourne Cup.

They took a chance with him hoping the cup would be a true run two miles.He never got warmed up in his races until after he hit the 2 mile peg. Anyone know what he stands for?

Yeats was murdered by his rider in his Melbourne Cup run. This was the year of the Aidan O'Brien farce, where it appeared that the stable thought that simply turning up would entitle them to victory. What occurred here is so much at odds with the professionalism and dignity demonstrated by Mr O'Brien and his colleagues in the normal course of events that it simply beggars belief.

All the best.

Ashoka