RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tasman man 11

Plenty to comment on today.....

.......all action ,in fact !!!!

1.....Big hitters show out.

*Sir Owen Glenn owns AJC Derby winner

* Eric Watson part-owns Easter winner

*zzz zzzzz trains winner/2nd at Ellerslie [how did the Fox get in a R65 :D]

*Chris Waller [NZ] trains first 4 in Doncaster !!

2......J. Riddell wins a race in both Islands !!!

* name previous example of this [at gallops]

3.....Wingatui horse wins main race at Caulfield......50+ Kiwi Jockey on board !!
       *name previous examples of this ??

4.....Puccini runs 5th in Derby , led and fought well but did Craig make a difference ????

That's just for starters ......all this after a great nights racing of Harness last night in Christchurch.

What highlight tickled your fancy ????? 

Sacred Falls doing a Pharaoh/Super Impose and winning back to back Doncasters. Superb. I was hoping 'zzz zzzzzz's' horse Asprey would win a little earlier in the day in the Champagne S. Clearly got a stack of ability. Certainly an interesting day!

Lloyd ,Asprey does look to have plenty of ability, but Caduceus was an even bigger run, both seem to have bright futures.

1.Yeah Chris Wallers first 4...I,m a big fan and get his weekly video update off his facebook page.

2.Johnathon waddels island hop and 2 wins...(has it been done before by anyone? )

3.Natuzzi,s win in Melbourne.

1.Yeah Chris Wallers first 4...I,m a big fan and get his weekly video update off his facebook page.

2.Johnathon waddels island hop and 2 wins...(has it been done before by anyone? )

Riddell Porky, not Waddell...;)

Puccini runs 5th in Derby , led and fought well but did Craig make a difference ????

I think he was lucky that no other rider took the race to him, if someone had sat up outside him he be walking over the line in last place. Over raced in front was never going to be winning from a long way out.

Hope the owners were happy with there change of rider. Think I would have stuck with MW, he knows the horse and all his tricks and has ridden him to settle in his races before, very hard for a new jock to get on with a head strong horse first up. 

Riddell Porky, not Waddell... ;)

Yeah silly me!!! was sunday morning ohakaman..Riddell,s a good rider!

Yeah I was happy Craig Williams didnt get a win on Puccini (bestbets)but the track was never going to suit.

He did jump ok but had to push up to hold the lead on the inside,settled ok and i thought...here we go...but no better than Micheal in the end.

Who my PORKY man is Johnathan Waddels???

is is he Jasons new cousin???

Who my PORKY man is Johnathan Waddels???

is is he Jasons new cousin???

Na Rumpers i was just a bit mixed up yesterday morning, for some unknown reason!

Johnathon Waddel,Jason Riddel...sort of rhyme...even contemplated a cooked breaky and ended up with cornies and peaches.

Na Rumpers i was just a bit mixed up yesterday morning, for some unknown reason!

Johnathon Waddel,Jason Riddel...sort of rhyme...even contemplated a cooked breaky and ended up with cornies and peaches.

Hey  Porky yu should av stuck to the bacon

in my day Kornies  always had a  K  peaches are good for the blood