RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
wackj

the crowd goes wild

I watch it occasionally.I guess if ya aren't one of these people that takes everything seriously,then you'll like it.I love too have a laugh and sometimes not take life so seriously..so for me it's a good watch...a light hearted look at sport.

I'm 18, so the in-mature humour is right down my alley.

Good on ya, Mr W. My 9 year old great nephew is astonished that I can giggle mightily at 'The Big Bang Theory', one of his fave shows...

He can't watch it 'live' cos it's on too late so I tape it and we watch it Thursdays (the day after, like) after he's done with school, munching on ice-creams and Jaffas...

You're a long time dead, my motto goes, and I intend enjoying every minute of life I get granted!

Good on ya, Mr W. My 9 year old great nephew is astonished that I can giggle mightily at 'The Big Bang Theory', one of his fave shows...

He can't watch it 'live' cos it's on too late so I tape it and we watch it Thursdays (the day after, like) after he's done with school, munching on ice-creams and Jaffas...

You're a long time dead, my motto goes, and I intend enjoying every minute of life I get granted!

Haha, mate The Big Bang Theory is gold.

Sheldon's "Bazinga" will have me wetting myself every time! :D

Classic stuff, and good on ya mate. Gotta have a laugh in life!

Others think that, too, slb:

James Joseph "Jim" Parsons (born March 24, 1973) is an American television and film actor best known for playing Sheldon Cooper on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory, with his performance often cited as a significant reason for the program's success.On July 16, 2009, he was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series for his work on The Big Bang Theory.In August 2009, he won the Television Critics Association award for the highest individual achievements in comedy.

(That's from Wikipedia)

Haha, mate The Big Bang Theory is gold.

Sheldon's "Bazinga" will have me wetting myself every time! :D

Classic stuff, and good on ya mate. Gotta have a laugh in life!

raj pulls out some great one liners it is the best comedy on tv that 7.30to 8.30 slot on a wednesday night.

the crowd goes wild always has football highlights on it which saves having to go on you tube to see them which is always good