RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dustydreamnz

How short is too short?

Opawa Romeo R3 today at Otago, $2.70ff seriously?

Nice dusty keep it up mate. Next race at Otago is an interesting one. Bronelly Lad new fahey import who's run 29.40 at Sandown.... If its tuned up it will be winning for mine, was $2.7 earlier but ill just be taking notes for Friday.

He's been jumping reliably lately and making me decent money. But box 4 with the 3 and 5 likely to start well too might be a problem, as is the fact he's running against dogs that have been running similar times to him (he's been going low 21.90s; Ode to Liberty went ~21.96 and ~21.83 at her last two).

I wouldn't be brave enough to lay him, but I wouldn't back him one-out to win either.

1-4-3?

That's right, I have an opinion.  I think it's more interesting if you do to be honest.  I'm not here to stir the pot unlike a few on this site(most have been kicked off) which I believe has made this forum a better place.  I'm not knocking the dogs ability in this forum, I'm knocking the prices.  That's one of the good things about punting, finding value so I see it as a positive thread.  Reilly is similar to me, I don't know him in person but you can tell from his posts he is opinionated and I find them very interesting.  If someone disagrees he doesn't get mad, he turns it into conversation which I think is a strength. 

That's right, I have an opinion.  I think it's more interesting if you do to be honest.  I'm not here to stir the pot unlike a few on this site(most have been kicked off) which I believe has made this forum a better place.  I'm not knocking the dogs ability in this forum, I'm knocking the prices.  That's one of the good things about punting, finding value so I see it as a positive thread.  Reilly is similar to me, I don't know him in person but you can tell from his posts he is opinionated and I find them very interesting.  If someone disagrees he doesn't get mad, he turns it into conversation which I think is a strength.

...OutStandingpost-620-0-04760500-1376297509.gif