RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Idolmite

Oscar Bonavena

Muscle Mountain huge on Friday night. Bring on the Slot Race. 

Oscar Bonavena led up and immediately gave it away and faded to last. Anybody heard or read anything as the what happened? It was just too bad a run for their to be no reason. I just hope he's okay. 

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Apparently same situation for MarkP and Chase The Dream, they havin blood taken etc Stewards to be advised etc....

Cheers Iraklis

I would not worry too much about Chase The Dream, Iraklis mate. The passing lane at Alexandra Park is like a swamp when the track is wet. It was hard to make ground up the lane on Friday evening. It was also a sprint home. He'll keep!

Edited by Thejanitor
grammar

19 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Muscle Mountain huge on Friday night. Bring on the Slot Race. 

Oscar Bonavena led up and immediately gave it away and faded to last. Anybody heard or read anything as the what happened? It was just too bad a run for their to be no reason. I just hope he's okay. 

He is not a horse that can do a lot of work in the running at that level

2 hours ago, Value Bell said:

Is Oscar still 2 stone heavier?

As far as I know he's still got the family jewels, have tried to check on HRNZ.co.nz, but the website is having problems.  Will trying again later, maybe it might be time for him to go off to stud.

On 3/17/2024 at 4:53 PM, Value Bell said:

Oscar Bonavena did not look too good with his action in the back legs. Looked like he was not stretching out. 

Just watching The Box Seat, and Mark Purdon said that Oscar Bonavena blood test results said that he tied up quite badly.