RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Poor Kaikoura Fields

Is it  me or are they just poor fields for Monday's Cup. none over 12 starters ,many with less. The Trot looks the exception with some top level players involved

On current form the Cup looks to be Akutas to lose with Allamerican lover the danger. Would love to see R May put Stylish Memphis into the race but im not holding my breath

2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Is it  me or are they just poor fields for Monday's Cup. none over 12 starters ,many with less. The Trot looks the exception with some top level players involved

On current form the Cup looks to be Akutas to lose with Allamerican lover the danger. Would love to see R May put Stylish Memphis into the race but im not holding my breath

Doesn't look like 'Steel The Show' has done a lot since last year ran 3rd in Kaikoura Cup last year , (then 4th in Nz Cup). Then not placed in 10 races this year.  Will he come good again ?

Participants for Race 9: ALABAR KAIKOURA CUP (STAND PACE)

Book   Form Name Age Sex Rating Draw Hcp Driver Trainer     Notifiable Gear Changes: Allamericanlover: SL-On   Legend
Horse Movements: Kango to Mark Jones at Burnham, Pembrook Playboy to Regan Todd at Yaldhurst 1 Kango 3X3106 Kango   5 g R92 1 Ft David Butcher Arna Donnelly   2 Smiffy's Terror 543918 Smiffy's Terror   4 g R86 2 Ft Korbyn Newman(J) Robert & Jenna Dunn   3 The Falcon X28040 The Falcon   4 g R70 3 Ft Gerard O'Reilly Geoff & James Dunn   4 Steel The Show 546757 Steel The Show   5 g R69 4 Ft John Dunn Robert & Jenna Dunn   5 Allamericanlover 312X12 Allamericanlover   4 m R83 5 Ft Tim Williams Steve & Amanda Telfer   6 Got You Covered 31X849 Got You Covered   4 g R79 6 Ft Kimberly Butt Brent & Tim White   7 Henry Hubert 04921X Henry Hubert   7 g R97 7 Ft Gavin Smith Robert & Jenna Dunn   8 Stylish Memphis 256X65 Stylish Memphis   5 m R108 8 Ft Ricky May Mark Jones   9 Pembrook Playboy 247X35 Pembrook Playboy   5 g R103 9 Ft Nathan Williamson Nathan Williamson   10 Akuta 11X141 Akuta   3 g R95 10 Ft Mark Purdon Mark Purdon & Hayden Cullen   11 One Change 1694X7 One Change   5 g R107 11 Ft Blair Orange Amber Hoffman   12 Macandrew Aviator 70X465 Macandrew Aviator   5 g R74 12 Ft Craig Ferguson Kirstin Green

5 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

I agree. Nothing to get excited about at Kaikoura or Methven today. The only interest i have in Methven is Sarah O'Reilly seeing if she can retain her Junior Drives crown. I think she can and she got almost maximum points today. Well done Sarah!

I don't think I'll be having a bet until Cup Day JJ.

All the best

5 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Pure mate try this.....😆

image.thumb.png.47a940167026f2fad418c89537dc3363.png

Cheers Iraklis

Perhaps they'll give this one to Smiffy's Terror who was sacrificed last start to give Krug a dream run?

Disappointing field. Where's Southcoast Ardern?

Edited by Thejanitor
spelling

Pass, SthCoastA mia 😆 Janitor mate, I think possibly goin to the Cup trial next Wed with the rest of em, SAssured, RRDoo etc....they keep sayin on racin channel he'll (SCArden) be off unruly for the Cup....

Cheers Iraklis

2 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Pass, SthCoastA mia 😆 Janitor mate, I think possibly goin to the Cup trial next Wed with the rest of em, SAssured, RRDoo etc....they keep sayin on racin channel he'll (SCArden) be off unruly for the Cup....

Cheers Iraklis

It's a waste of time starting him in the Cup. The way he is going he has little chance in the Cup unless most of the field falls over. There are better horses than him on the wait list, eg The Falcon, who should get a chance before Southcoast Ardern in my opinion my old mate.

But then again Janitor, it's not up to us is it whether SCArden gets a start or not, I'm feelin he hasn't done enough but I guess those in control have decided otherwise.....that said SCArden wouldn't be the first horse written off before a major race, then comes out an runs a blinder......

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Thejanitor said:

I agree. Nothing to get excited about at Kaikoura or Methven today. The only interest i have in Methven is Sarah O'Reilly seeing if she can retain her Junior Drives crown. I think she can and she got almost maximum points today. Well done Sarah!

I don't think I'll be having a bet until Cup Day JJ.

All the best

Shes a star.Only 1 drive in JD comp at Kaikoura but gets an automatic 7points for race she not driving in.

Think she got it tied up,especially with driving Riveered in one heat