RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE MAKE NO MISTAKE

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Those idiots Idolmite and Ohokaman better not watch.

MSM beginning to spill the beans. Trust the plan

How come I told everyone this 2 years ago?. How is that possible?

More fake news from the god-bothering Fuckwit. 

Zero credibility. 

6 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Are you trying to say the Fauci emails are not real?

Or are you as stupid as you make out?

Oh the irony.

If there's one person anywhere on this forum that doesn't get to call anyone else stupid its you. The only thing that you have proven is that you are a Fuckwit. 

3 minutes ago, Blueanytime said:

Oh the irony.

If there's one person anywhere on this forum that doesn't get to call anyone else stupid its you. The only thing that you have proven is that you are a Fuckwit. 

Same as the other clowns....devoid of facts

I'll give you one more chance.

Are the Fauci emails real?

11 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Same as the other clowns....devoid of facts

I'll give you one more chance.

Are the Fauci emails real?

I'm sure Dr Fauci has lots of emails. As do I. Who gives a flying feck anyway?

Trump lost the election and was booted👏, there's a bunch of fuckwits like you who choose to live in fairyland while the rest of us just get on with it, governments worldwide have never been trustworthy and climate changes daily. So what the hell has changed since man decided to call himself "civilised" ? Nothing you fool. Nothing. Suck it up and go do something useful for a change. 

9 hours ago, Idolmite said:

image.thumb.jpeg.6ce8968c0786f92b109547a4c0603225.jpeg

Stupid little man triggered by truth again

So your fake little world is beginning to collaspe around you and the brainwashed are not liking it, can't understand it and don't know what to do about it.

Buckle up

13 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

So your fake little world is beginning to collaspe around you and the brainwashed are not liking it, can't understand it and don't know what to do about it.

Buckle up

All of those memes i posted were from your Eric Methany (yeah, I know it's Matheny but I think he's probably more familiar with meth than math) Twitter thread. Twitter, the home of twits. You're living proof. Yes, judging by those memes people are waking up all right. Waking up to knowing the world, America in particular, is overly populated with dim witted but overly-vocal fucktards. New Zealand has it's fair share too, as does Race Cafe. You are their leader oh one hundy one. 

8 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Buckle up

You were always ahead of the ball 100 1...which alot of the time.. had you offside with many
which is a downright shame in light of all things...  even now some people dont wish to acknowledge the things you have been echoing... and consequently they are left with the reality of having been wrong from the beginning. What more can be said!!??  1 Thessalonians 5:18

10 minutes ago, 6xes said:

You were always ahead of the ball 100 1...which alot of the time.. had you offside with many
which is a downright shame in light of all things...  even now some people dont wish to acknowledge the things you have been echoing... and consequently they are left with the reality of having been wrong from the beginning. What more can be said!!??  1 Thessalonians 5:18

I knew you would be far behind. What an arse licker 🤣

10 hours ago, Idolmite said:

All of those memes i posted were from your Eric Methany (yeah, I know it's Matheny but I think he's probably more familiar with meth than math) Twitter thread. Twitter, the home of twits. You're living proof. Yes, judging by those memes people are waking up all right. Waking up to knowing the world, America in particular, is overly populated with dim witted but overly-vocal fucktards. New Zealand has it's fair share too, as does Race Cafe. You are their leader oh one hundy one. 

Another word salad 

Have you had the 5th jab yet?

Remember in 2 weeks we will flatten the curve!

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Another word salad 

Have you had the 5th jab yet?

Remember in 2 weeks we will flatten the curve!

Word salad? Sorry, I do forget you struggle with any more than 5 or 6 words in a line, and a total of more than 20 words in one go.  

On 9/7/2022 at 11:37 PM, Idolmite said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4b9ba52d5c8d8fb72663e382193243ad.jpeg

All the trial information is accesible on Government regulated sites, including the useless ineffective and expensive Therapeutics these Pharma frauds are claiming to be safe and effective. No need to go down  any rabbithole...

Safe and Effective they said...we ALL know these potions are not effective its not Rocket Science ...and Safe... open your eyes

22 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

Gruff. How are ya?

Good me ol China, been in the far north Surfing fishing and drinking a little in excess😜 Good to see ya still alive and kicking and Stirring up the Conspiracy brigade 😆