RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

Here Are Top-Rated Cable News Shows for January 2023

• pop_facebook.png
  • pop_twitter.png
  • pop_more.png

By A.J. Katz on Jan. 31, 2023 - 5:39 PM

cnn-fox-news-msnbc-UPDATED-4x3-2018.jpg

Fox News’ panel news analysis program The Five marked a whopping 10th consecutive month as the most-watched cable news show, averaging 3.38 million total viewers in the 5 p.m. hour in January 2023. In addition to 10 consecutive months, that’s now 13 out of the past 14 months that the program has averaged more viewers than any other cable news show. That’s a notable achievement.

Tucker Carlson Tonight remains the second-most-watched show on cable news. In January, the 8 p.m. news analysis show averaged 3.19 million viewers Jesse Watters Primetime is the third-most-watched cable news show in January (2.84 million), followed by Hannity (2.57 million) and Special Report with Bret Baier (2.41 million) rounding out the top five in average total viewers for January 2023.

Fox News Channel is home to the top 13 cable news shows in total viewers, with The Ingraham Angle, Gutfeld!, Outnumbered, America’s Newsroom and The Faulkner Focus rounding out the top 10.

The Beat with Ari Melber is MSNBC’s most-watched show for the month of January. The 6 p.m. program averaged more than 1.36 million total viewers — more than any MSNBC primetime show; a first.

Erin Burnett Outfront is CNN’s most-watched show in January, averaging 821,000 total viewers at 7 p.m.; more total viewers than any CNN primetime offering.

Here are the 10 most-watched cable news shows for Jan. 2023, as per live-plus-same-day data from Nielsen.

1. Fox News | 5 p.m. /The Five: 3,378,000 / 21 telecasts
  2. Fox News | 8 p.m. / Tucker Carlson Tonight: 3,188,000 / 18 telecasts
  3. Fox News | 7 p.m./Jesse Watters Primetime: 2,836,000 / 17 telecasts
  4. Fox News | 9 p.m./ Hannity: 2,568,000 / 18 telecasts
  5. Fox News | 6 p.m. / Special Report with Bret Baier: 2,406,000 / 25 telecasts
  6. Fox News | 10 p.m./The Ingraham Angle: 2,117,000 / 14 telecasts
  7. Fox News | 11 p.m./Gutfeld! : 1,958,000 /16 telecasts
  8. Fox News | 12 p.m. / Outnumbered: 1,697,000 / 24 telecasts
  9. Fox News | 9-10 a.m., 10-11 a.m. / America’s Newsroom with Bill Hemmer and Dana Perino: 1,636,000 / 46 telecasts
  10. Fox News | 11 a.m. / The Faulkner Focus: 1,629,000 / 24 telecasts

And you wonder why they keep promoting the bullshit and lies…..keeps the numbers up with the dumbfucks….like this one…..:rcf-monkey:

316C2C3B-DC49-4A8F-8A9C-D7B79C296EF5.jpeg

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

All that proves is that Americans don't want to hear and see how fucked their country is, so they tune into the fantasy channel. Either that, or they're too stoopid to learn how to change the channel.  

And the newly released videos, once again, prove nothing except one channel shows clips that suit their agenda, the other channel shows clips that suit an alternate argument. Bottom line is, everything showed on both channels actually happened. Some rough stuff and some quiet stuff. You alt-righties are sooooo stoopid. 

Idiot

!0 min of Atifa/FBI thugs dessed up as Trump supporters replayed relentlessly for 2 years to brainwash the clowns and a fake committee hearing.

You can now watch 41,000 hours of truth that the deep state actors hid.

Jan 6 was a hoax.... it was treason and the idiots here lapped it up like it was real

Team Trump have it all 

2 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot

!0 min of Atifa/FBI thugs dessed up as Trump supporters replayed relentlessly for 2 years to brainwash the clowns and a fake committee hearing.

Jan 6 was a hoax.... it was treason and the idiots here lapped it up like it was real

Team Trump have it all 

I would get back home sharpish if I were you….your mate Cletus has wicked designs on your girlfriend……..:rcf-monkey:

C59B27CA-EB3A-4843-AEAD-581173A339DA.jpeg

12 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot

Team Trump have it all 

You'd have people rolling in the aisles if you ever started your patter as a standup comedy show. You could follow on from Chris Rock with a live-streamed special on Netflix. The biggest hoax here is your life,  on display for all to see and have a snigger at. What's happened to your arse-licking follower 6exes? Did he get too close?

12 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Some of these people should be in jail too…..

Enjoy the show

So stupid 

Blame the messanger and dismiss the content as usual

Are you saying the 41000 hours is not real?

Like the Hunter Biden Laptop is not real.?

You a one cuckoo living in fantasy land

56 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Enjoy the show

So stupid 

Blame the messanger and dismiss the content as usual

Are you saying the 41000 hours is not real?

Like the Hunter Biden Laptop is not real.?

You a one cuckoo living in fantasy land

40,000 hours into 30 sanitized, hand picked minutes that suits…..by a self confessed liar……mmm…:rcf-thinking-1:

I’d prefer to believe what we really saw, what the Capitol Chief confirmed, and McConnell agreed with.

Only one in Fantasy Land Jethro…..:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

40,000 hours into 30 sanitized, hand picked minutes that suits…..by a self confessed liar……mmm…:rcf-thinking-1:

I’d prefer to believe what we really saw, what the Capitol Chief confirmed, and McConnell agreed with.

Only one in Fantasy Land Jethro…..:rolleyes:

haha

Deluded 

Trump Russia hoax

Fake dossier hoax

Alpha bank hoax

Impeachment one hoax

Impeachment two hoax

Big Tech censoring hoax

J6 hoax

Climate change hoax

Covid hoax

Vaccine hoax

You are watching the great awakening

Unbrainwashing takes a long time for the vunerable.

3 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

What's happened to your arse-licking follower 6exes?

Talking about Arse-licking how are you and Hokey getting on now?

Another braindead follower of Jethro…….:rcf-monkey:

How’s Q Anon these days…..you fit right in with these clowns……

7FA308B6-679A-4B40-AA17-7F29C9422D43.jpeg

22 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Some of these people should be in jail too…..

I've watched a bit of Tucker and particularly like his interviews, very straightforward individual, smart well spoken and not afraid to call a spade in the face of Family threats from the crazed left. Voice of Common sense without delving in the mire of US politics. Top Bloke

33 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I've watched a bit of Tucker and particularly like his interviews, very straightforward individual, smart well spoken and not afraid to call a spade in the face of Family threats from the crazed left. Voice of Common sense without delving in the mire of US politics. Top Bloke

You want to get off the weed while watching the lying prick…..you might feel different…..:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Idiot as usual

The Q intel dissemenation program was the biggest intel drop in history to awaken the people to the secret and corrupt world we live in.

Trump and the US Military needed it to inform  some of the population before their operation to take down the deep state..

Hence we have millions of people now on social media telling the truth while the MSM has lost the narrative throgh their lies, deception and propaganda.

Team Trump and the people are in total control.

14 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

You want to get off the weed while watching the lying prick…..you might feel different…..:rolleyes:

So believing the same repeated 5 min of edited J6  for 2 years v 41'000 hours of UNEDITED

You need to take a long look in the mirror 

Never known anyone in my life like you to be duped so many times without realising it!

Is Hunter Bidens laptop real?

Just now, 100 1 said:

So believing the same repeated 5 min of edited J6  for 2 years v 41'000 hours of UNEDITED

You need to take a long look in the mirror 

Never known anyone in my life like you to be duped so many times without realising it!

Don’t suppose you know what IRONY is…….?:rcf-monkey:

16 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Idiot as usual

The Q intel dissemenation program was the biggest intel drop in history to awaken the people to the secret and corrupt world we live in.

Trump and the US Military needed it to inform  some of the population before their operation to take down the deep state..

Hence we have millions of people now on social media telling the truth while the MSM has lost the narrative throgh their lies, deception and propaganda.

Team Trump and the people are in total control.

You are at least consistent…..consistently wrong but who cares about truth and reality eh…:rolleyes:

4BA3852D-3359-40F1-A9E5-698898EF7841.jpeg

12 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

25 years jail for telling the people to go home and remain peaceful.

Enjoy the show!!!

Some are beginning to apologise for being so gullible

The deep state is trying to control the narrative, the Twitter files have been released and it damaged them and now they are panicking. The people are seeing the truth about J6 and the pandemic, the deep states coverup is now being exposed. All of this was done to overthrow the US government and remove Trump. These people are treasonous and they need to be held accountable. Retribution is coming and there is no escaping it.    

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Some are beginning to apologise for being so gullible

The deep state is trying to control the narrative, the Twitter files have been released and it damaged them and now they are panicking. The people are seeing the truth about J6 and the pandemic, the deep states coverup is now being exposed. All of this was done to overthrow the US government and remove Trump. These people are treasonous and they need to be held accountable. Retribution is coming and there is no escaping it.    

Well you've been saying all that for years, and they've escaped it for the same length of time as you've been saying it, so far. 

"You've got to show the people", you said......and it appears "the people" don't give a shit. "The people" don't believe the shyte you believe. So who is wrong here? I suspect it's NOT "the people".  

So paedo Don thinks he's going to be arrested. He obviously knows what for and he's shitting himself again. What does he do when he knows he's in a pickle? He calls on his army of fuckwits. Seriously, this is the perfect opportunity for another "I can't breathe" incident. 

On 3/10/2023 at 2:35 PM, Ohokaman said:

Don't delve in Drugs Hokes,he backs up most of his statements with factual information and questioned Molnupiravir long before it was proven to be useless...remember in NZ to have any treatment used here the Pharmaceutical Company has to apply and go through the compliant Medsafe... Merck had Ivermectin at 2 cents and Molnupiravir at $700...... not surprising the PROVEN to be more 'effective Ivermectin was kyboshed...the criminals are getting paid and Tucker called them out unlike many

18 minutes ago, Blueanytime said:

So paedo Don thinks he's going to be arrested. He obviously knows what for and he's shitting himself again. What does he do when he knows he's in a pickle? He calls on his army of fuckwits. Seriously, this is the perfect opportunity for another "I can't breathe" incident. 

Paedo???? Where did you get that information ?? Trump cut out the WHO and we know they're a Criminal useless Drug pushing Organisation ,so climbed a few rungs of the ladder while Biden is sucking sludge at the bottom of a cesspool.... Biden supports something you know it's Bad so his army are the real fuckwits ...Putin has a warrant for his arrest when the US have walked away scott free invading Countries left right and centre

6 hours ago, Gruff said:

Paedo???? Where did you get that information ?? Trump cut out the WHO and we know they're a Criminal useless Drug pushing Organisation ,so climbed a few rungs of the ladder while Biden is sucking sludge at the bottom of a cesspool.... Biden supports something you know it's Bad so his army are the real fuckwits ...Putin has a warrant for his arrest when the US have walked away scott free invading Countries left right and centre

The reaper has his hand on Bidens shoulder. He's not a threat to humanity. Paedo Don is the one who continues to incite hatred and violence, just like his bum-buddy Putin. It has nothing to do with the truth though, I'm afraid.

I'm enjoying the show, watching those in charge of the United Disgrace of America slowly destroy its world standing. Yes Gruff, I agree. The US really needs to be held accountable for war crimes too numerous to mention. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the seppos to admit to that. 

Inevitably we will all be at the mercy of China. 

Suck it up 

43 minutes ago, Blueanytime said:

The reaper has his hand on Bidens shoulder. He's not a threat to humanity. Paedo Don is the one who continues to incite hatred and violence, just like his bum-buddy Putin. It has nothing to do with the truth though, I'm afraid.

I'm enjoying the show, watching those in charge of the United Disgrace of America slowly destroy its world standing. Yes Gruff, I agree. The US really needs to be held accountable for war crimes too numerous to mention. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the seppos to admit to that. 

Inevitably we will all be at the mercy of China. 

Suck it up 

We’ve got Mahuta visiting China though Blue…while Xi buggers off to visit mate Putin….and avoid her presumably……:rolleyes: