RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

PUNTER'S CLUB NUMBER 9

So true Maria

I had the horse (and he is a very very good animal) in PJs comp. To be fair I didn't back him but CWJ riding exceptionally well at present and his 2 wins today were classy on a track that one would think would not suit his riding style.

Great effort to get to the last with 5 running for us.

Gruff and Cat have that honour

I'm going all in,hit or miss at least we have a crack.if anybody has any 'good oil 'send private message,and cat can you find one in three legs only ,just to bolster our chances?.....unless of course you want to pool resources for full on assault??????.......chestnuts going to make the. $$$ at ashburton today for the cover :)

CLUB'S  TOTAL WEEK 8 $1471.20($81.70 PER SHARE)

Well not the best of weeks all round this week so close but so far the quaddie last leg blues get us again. So onto the last week of Round One and Cat and Gruff to crack it big. Have a great week all

Please find below draw for Round 2

BROWNFOX/VANTURK (2 August)

JASON/SARAH/TODAMAX (9 August)

GROUP ONE WINNER/OHOKAMAN (16 August)

NEK/GRUFF (23 August)

CATALANO/TOM (30 August)

BLUE WATER/TIGER TIGER (6 September)

PORKY/BAXTER (13 September)

CHESTNUT/TRAPDAK (20 September)

UPEARLY/STEVE PAUL (27 September)

PUNTERS CLUB MEMBERS !

I want us to have a crack at the turbo pick 6 this weekend but not getting any positive energy from the fields ...so... I'm looking for ANY of you who like the look of any of the legs to nominate 3 horses,first in best dressed,if no ones keen to nominate anything I will concentrate on Melbourne quaddie .Thanks :) ....covering all six legs ...get studying!

PUNTERS CLUB MEMBERS !

I want us to have a crack at the turbo pick 6 this weekend but not getting any positive energy from the fields ...so... I'm looking for ANY of you who like the look of any of the legs to nominate 3 horses,first in best dressed,if no ones keen to nominate anything I will concentrate on Melbourne quaddie .Thanks :) ....covering all six legs ...get studying!

Time to dust off the old dartboard and break out that positive chi from the north :)

Nice and early, will update if any scratchings:

Ruakaka r1 - To Be Sure

r2 - Ebullient (anyone got info on his work, or how he's doing? I like him at the weights and fresh, also blinkers on for the first time, but he'll need to produce somewhere near his best.)

r3 - Ryan Mark

r6 - Bechtolsheimer

Otaki r1 - Daiello

R3 - Batman

$150 % multi win. Any 3, all 6

$30 place multi all above horses except Ebullient