RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
abit roughhouse

2010 Telegraph Handicap (group I)

Oh, I love my Rosie child

She got the way to make me happy

You and me, we go in style

Cracklin' Rosie you're a store-bought woman

You make me sing like a guitar hummin'

So hang on to me, girl

Our song keeps runnin' on

Sing it Rosemary!

Play it now

Play it now

Play it now, my baby

Cracklin' Rosie, make me a smile

God if it lasts for an hour, that's all right

We got all night

To set the world right

Find us a dream that don't asks no questions, yeah

Oh, I love my Rosie child

She got the way to make me happy

You and me, we go in style

Cracklin' Rosie you're a store-bought woman

You make me sing like a guitar hummin'

So hang on to me, girl

Our song keeps runnin' on

Ring, ring, why don't you give me a call?

Ring, ring, the happiest sound of them all

Ring, ring, I stare at the phone on the wall

And I sit all alone impatiently

Won't you please understand the need in me

So, ring, ring, why don't you give me a call?

So, ring, ring, why don't you give me a call

Wealth Princess by 3 lengths under a hold

Coup Align

A Gold Trail

& Kiloton for the first four

Easy Peasy this result

A horse that has been racing against Celeris and the likes can't just come out a win a G1 in a top field by three lengths

Wealth Princess by 3 lengths under a hold

Coup Align

A Gold Trail

& Kiloton for the first four

Easy Peasy this result

I agree if she dose everything right they wont get close to Wealth Princess

then Lucky Secret with only 59kg and a "reasonable" alley could be a special. How many in the field would be able to do what he has done? Beat Apache Cat, win up to 1300m carrying 60kg? Australian (read Melbourne) Group Sprint wins?

The only Kiwi I can find that may have the goods is Tavistock. Won the G1 Mudgway and has proven himself in Australia.

How anyone can label Coup Align is beyond me. Wins at Kurow and the deep South tracks are not within 10 lengths of what Lucky Secret has done.

then Lucky Secret with only 59kg and a "reasonable" alley could be a special. How many in the field would be able to do what he has done? Beat Apache Cat, win up to 1300m carrying 60kg? Australian (read Melbourne) Group Sprint wins?

The only Kiwi I can find that may have the goods is Tavistock. Won the G1 Mudgway and has proven himself in Australia.

How anyone can label Coup Align is beyond me. Wins at Kurow and the deep South tracks are not within 10 lengths of what Lucky Secret has done.

What say you to $2.50 on the day for a reasonable draw? If Lucky Secret does show, I'm picking thats the price.

The trip and the chance that Lucky Secret stays at home make $5 now the same as the $2.50 on the day. Neither is special for me, just fair in a rough race with a squewy draw.

To answer which of the NZ based field can beat Apache Cat at levels won't take much ink. Fortunately it's not level weights and that brings Mufhasa, Atapi into the race.

Those with the class to win but not the conditions include Wealth Princess (gate speed, as mentioned by others) and the trio of Vonusti, Tavistock and Wall Street who all want further.

Wall Street's connections have said Cox Plate and I would like to see them act like it too and let the Telegraph nomination drop.

Others may spot something else which can improve out of the pack .

I am skeptical on Coup Align also. This time last year he was meant to be the next sprinting star but has yet to really stamp himself.

Wealth Princess is 20th in the order, surely they will use discretion and put her in should no others drop out?

I am skeptical on Coup Align also. This time last year he was meant to be the next sprinting star but has yet to really stamp himself.

Wealth Princess is 20th in the order, surely they will use discretion and put her in should no others drop out?

It has already been stated that there is no discretion possible under the rating system. The criteria is clear-cut. How would you feel if it was your horse that was excluded so that WP was let in when the criteria clearly put your horse ahead in the rankings.

It has already been stated that there is no discretion possible under the rating system. The criteria is clear-cut. How would you feel if it was your horse that was excluded so that WP was let in when the criteria clearly put your horse ahead in the rankings.

Can't see why they can't have a field of 24 contest the event. No real bends to get round, and wide straight-test of riders skills, no doubt a few would get boxed!

Sing it Rosemary!

Play it now

Play it now

Play it now, my baby

Cracklin' Rosie, make me a smile

God if it lasts for an hour, that's all right

We got all night

To set the world right

Find us a dream that don't asks no questions, yeah

Wanna tell you a story

'Bout a woman I know

When it comes to lovin'

Oh, she steals the show

She ain't exactly pretty

She ain't exaclty small

42-39-56

You could say she's got it ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Never had a woman, never had a woman like you

Doin' all the things, doin' all the things you do

Ain't no fairy story

Ain't no skin-and-bones

But you give all you got, weighin' in at nineteen stone

You're a whole lotta woman

A whole lotta woman

I gotta whole lotta Rosie

A whole lotta Rosie

A whole lotta Rosie

I gotta whole lotta woman, yeah-yeah-yeah

Honey, you can do, do it to me all night long

Only one can turn, only one can turn me on

All through the night-time

Right around the clock

To my suprise, Rosie never stops

A whole lotta woman

A whole lotta Rosie

A whole lotta Rosie

Cheers

Jezza

Wanna tell you a story

'Bout a woman I know

When it comes to lovin'

Oh, she steals the show

She ain't exactly pretty

She ain't exaclty small

42-39-56

You could say she's got it ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Never had a woman, never had a woman like you

Doin' all the things, doin' all the things you do

Ain't no fairy story

Ain't no skin-and-bones

But you give all you got, weighin' in at nineteen stone

A whole lotta woman

A whole lotta Rosie

A whole lotta Rosie

Honey, you can do, do it to me all night long

Only one can turn, only one can turn me on

All through the night-time

Right around the clock

To my suprise, Rosie never stops

A whole lotta woman

A whole lotta Rosie

A whole lotta Rosie

Cheers

Jezza

:D :D :D Please Jeeza - stop it! Im in the "Oh how we laughed" zone so much that my ribs are splittin! Brilliant.

I just thought they might have had a clause wherby the most exciting horse in NZ for several years would be allowed to start in one of the most anticipated races of the season. But that would be too straightforward and simple for NZTR now wouldn't it!

good luck to connections but they will need more than that! Coup Align - absolutely no show - sorry Ray but good luck anyway.

As you say Coup Align absolutely no chance

What odds will you give me and how much are you prepared to lose !!!

Ch-Ch is not exactly deep south Island tracks, those two wins in a row at the carnival in good strong company show just how good he is.

Your ozzy Lucky Secret is not even making the trip, Coup Align is a REAL contender !!!

Ch-Ch is not exactly deep south Island tracks, those two wins in a row at the carnival in good strong company show just how good he is.

Your ozzy Lucky Secret is not even making the trip, Coup Align is a REAL contender !!!

*Laughs*

So is Lucky Secret coming or not? The last I read was Tony Vasil is working out the logisitcs of bringing LS to Wellington. Well, has he worked it out yet because LS is still on the Fixed Odds for the race.

The TAB bookie that was interviewed on Trackside today said Lucky Secret was DEFINITELY coming, and as soon as he landed in the country punters would unload.

That good news will make a great race but my brother in Melbourne told me it reported over there as only 50% chance of coming as of last night

The TAB bookie that was interviewed on Trackside today said Lucky Secret was DEFINITELY coming, and as soon as he landed in the country punters would unload.

In fact just rung brother now he said Lucky Secret will not be here

I just thought they might have had a clause wherby the most exciting horse in NZ for several years would be allowed to start in one of the most anticipated races of the season. But that would be too straightforward and simple for NZTR now wouldn't it!

21 horses nominees left, with Accardo doubtful. I'm confident Wealth Princess will get a start.

I pick Wall St - and he has just gone out to $12

Hopefully he will still run. I think he has to be a great chance fresh. If they go hard up front he can slingshot them with one last run.

Just cant see Wealth Princess doing it with a tardy start - sorry, I dont trust the trainer to get her ready for it

21 horses nominees left, with Accardo doubtful. I'm confident Wealth Princess will get a start.

Your confidence was not unfounded.

Her effort in the Newmarket was not a bad effort. Quite impressive in fact.

One could say more impressive than A Gold Trail's run in the Railway (times considered).

However, it is still a big ask. May I remind people that the Telegraph is run in 1.07 or less. If a horse can't run that time down the straight at Trentham - they aint gonna win the race.

I pick Wall St - and he has just gone out to $12

Hopefully he will still run. I think he has to be a great chance fresh. If they go hard up front he can slingshot them with one last run.

Just cant see Wealth Princess doing it with a tardy start - sorry, I dont trust the trainer to get her ready for it

I would doubt Wall Street would start, he is down to run at the Marton meeting and is being set for the Thordon, couldn't see him running 3 weeks straight.