RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE TORCH

Australian arrogance.

Womens Pole Humping?

Well it really dosent matter what it is, if it's what you do, why not be the best in the world at it?

Tallpoppy syndrome, Small country paranoia...........it belongs to the keewee by a margin.

Funny how the keewee are very good at rowing..........sitting on your butt and going backwards, seems fitting that you are world champs at that.

Lmao.

Well it really dosent matter what it is, if it's what you do, why not be the best in the world at it?

Tallpoppy syndrome, Small country paranoia...........it belongs to the keewee by a margin.

Funny how the keewee are very good at rowing..........sitting on your butt and going backwards, seems fitting that you are world champs at that.

Lmao.

chimps at telling cobweb jokes

Ok... so on gold medals... thats all that counts.

Round that 5.5 to 6 and thats 18 golds to your 17..... So your problem?

Why round it?

5.5 is 5.5 not 6.

So 5.5 x3 = 16.5

You come up short, just like your ex girlfriend said.

Lmao

I was being generous with the 5.5 to$$er. To 1 decimal point its actually 5.1. So round that to 5 and what do we get?

How would you like to whinge a bit more. We are better. You suck.

LOL Von Cettes.

So SLB, using 5.0, 5.1 or even 6.0, what does your Bronze add up to?

SLB you are an embarassment to normal kiwis.

Fancy winning only 3 gold medals at an olympics in the 21st century....What size are the mobile phones over there...Amazed you even found computers to access Racecafe...And slowly but surely, it looks like Australia may get that 200...At 141 now, and edging towards the 150 mark.:D:D

Like i said in my last post, Mr Cottes....21st CENTURY.....Get into it, it's a good place!! Do you post by telegram?? Read before you write next time. I know it's not easy, being from NZ and all...but give it a try...YOU CAN DO IT!!...There now--you should be all perked up, and ready to get it right next time..With a bit of encouragement, you may even make sense in your next post...YOU CAN DO IT......CCOOMMEE OONN!!!