RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE TORCH

Australian arrogance.

No worries Fanny, by the way they're called cell phones, a MOBILE is something that you'll find on a trotting track, GET WITH IT, as your man would say C'MON...you can do it, hey if you try hard enough you may even be able to converse with us on the 15 man game from 2011 onwards :D

Havent heard of population growth?

Its what happens in other countrys where the majority of sexual intercourse is between humans, not between human and sheep.

but what I've ssen in oz a lot of the sex is between the same gender.And your sheep are so poor who would want to f... them.Bit like your woman

And the 150 comes up, with a minimum of fuss...The only thing stopping a big doundred hundred will be if the Kiwis pick up their bat and ball, and go home...As for what this thread began with, how about Afridi chewing the ball, and expecting to get away with it?? Thats arrogance!!...And cottes...It's MR Fanny to you.

And the 150 comes up, with a minimum of fuss...The only thing stopping a big doundred hundred will be if the Kiwis pick up their bat and ball, and go home...As for what this thread began with, how about Afridi chewing the ball, and expecting to get away with it?? Thats arrogance!!...And cottes...It's MR Fanny to you.

Great player Afridi. A class above the other 21 players on the park. Good on him - beats claiming a catch at 3rd man and then seeing you're a liar on the big screen!! What a Rupert that Bollinger is.

Yes...Great player, that Afridi. Huge APPETITE for success. For him to be selected Captain, with his history, I reckon the kookaburra wasn't the only ball, to have been in his mouth recently...Never put a ball in your mouth Shahid. You might get GESTROentritis.

Yes...Great player, that Afridi. Huge APPETITE for success. For him to be selected Captain, with his history, I reckon the kookaburra wasn't the only ball, to have been in his mouth recently...Never put a ball in your mouth Shahid. You might get GESTROentritis.

Haha!!!! Brilliant!! And it took you THAT long to think and give us that as a response??!! Superb - Channel 9 Commentary team: Heeeerrrrrrreesssss Canny! :)

Haha!!!! Brilliant!! And it took you THAT long to think and give us that as a response??!! Superb - Channel 9 Commentary team: Heeeerrrrrrreesssss Canny! :)
Yes torch....I sit by my computer, just waiting for your reply.

Yes torch....I sit by my computer, just waiting for your reply.

Good honesty. :D By the way, that wasnt you being your standard Aussie in the crowd that tackled Latif last night was it?!?! :D Gee you lot have come a long way in 200 years :D

That Aussie in the crowd should be locked away...Disgraceful effort. I remember about 10-15 years ago, you could only buy light beer at the cricket..Now they sell the full strength. Noticed a big difference when going to the Boxing day test over the last 5 odd years. Many blokes half full, by the lunch break...leading to loads of trouble in the old bay 13 area. problem now is, its becoming an event for younger people to go to, more than being supported by REAL cricket fans.

That Aussie in the crowd should be locked away...Disgraceful effort. I remember about 10-15 years ago, you could only buy light beer at the cricket..Now they sell the full strength. Noticed a big difference when going to the Boxing day test over the last 5 odd years. Many blokes half full, by the lunch break...leading to loads of trouble in the old bay 13 area. problem now is, its becoming an event for younger people to go to, more than being supported by REAL cricket fans.

Yep very true.

Abit like the ellerslie races.

I was surprised at the Trentham crowd on Saturday, slb - a baking hot day and yet there were just 11 arrests made.

And I am guessing that 3 of those had to do with a trio of hoons who decided, in a packed train just about to reach Trentham Station, to see what would happen if they set off one of the fire extinguishers on board...

Cue 50 or so folk stumbling out of a white-powdered filled carriage, a mate in NZ's finest told me, with tears streaming down their faces and finding it very hard to breathe...

I was surprised at the Trentham crowd on Saturday, slb - a baking hot day and yet there were just 11 arrests made.

And I am guessing that 3 of those had to do with a trio of hoons who decided, in a packed train just about to reach Trentham Station, to see what would happen if they set off one of the fire extinguishers on board...

Cue 50 or so folk stumbling out of a white-powdered filled carriage, a mate in NZ's finest told me, with tears streaming down their faces and finding it very hard to breathe...

Jesus! Talk about a bad start to the day! The binge drinking attitude is the main problem at the Wellington Cup. Predominantly with those patrons under 20 years old. There are hundreds walking through the gates absolutely hammered before the !st race is even run! Try counting the number of people pouring booze down their necks walking to or waiting to get into the event - you'll be alarmed. Three years ago I park myself about halfway up the public stand to watch the 1st and there is a male and a female lying in different rows, heads positioned by the steps, spewing for Africa! Needless to say I shook my swede.

Is this behaviour: our "new" drinking culture? the result of imposing a booze ban? or just a whole lot of over excited youths who got carried away?

Is this behaviour: our "new" drinking culture? the result of imposing a booze ban? or just a whole lot of over excited youths who got carried away?

Mmmm, Torch...

I can remember having great times when that age but, apart from one memorable (ha) night, never needing to upchuck the contents of my stomach in order to be able to see the day/night out.

The memorable occasion?

My cousin had her 21st bash in a room above what used to be the main TAB on Lambton Quay - it's City Life Apartments now - and my Mum, my Dad, my sis and me (an alchohol virgin at age 14) copped invites.

I'm not saying I drank - or even overdrank, ha - but I remember waking up next morning at home and Mum telling me that I'd gone missing ... but that it had been rather easy to find me because the vomit trail to where I was found was very luridly coloured...

And the thread slows to a crawl..not a shot played in 13 days!! But a short single from Canny, keeps the scoreboard ticking towards 200...Another brilliant Aussie double century on the horizon.

And the thread slows to a crawl..not a shot played in 13 days!! But a short single from Canny, keeps the scoreboard ticking towards 200...Another brilliant Aussie double century on the horizon.

Only 30 short now, canny. Aussie being here, when?, next week should see the triple century up real soon!

Good graphic in a Sunday ragsheet here showed that Ponting's Boys have every excuse to play like tired men. They've had more cricket in the last 18 months than Paul Holmes' girl has had court appearances!