RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE TORCH

Australian arrogance.

I wouldnt think it would be much of an upset if we beat them.

Looks like being an even contest between 2 pretty average teams.

If Bond had still been available I would have had us as favourites.

I agree Zak. Our bowlers are a tad weak for australia's batting lineup. We needed a bowler they would be scared of facing.

I still cant get past why the aussies on this NZ site keep trying to prove they are better than us. They just beat Pakistan. Whats NZ got to do with it?

When we beat Bangladesh are we going to come out and say "Whos arrogant now? We beat you!!"...

ahhh no! We didnt beat you, we beat a lowly ranked team....

But aussies arent the smartest, especially the bunch on this site.

You dont need to lose to Aus to confirm that NZ suck.

Its just a given that NZ suck, I was just reminding you of the how much NZ suck.

P.S It would suck to suck as much as NZ suck.

You seem a bit preoccupied with sucking breno

One of your hobbies by chance?

Its just a given that NZ suck, I was just reminding you of the how much NZ suck.

I think it would "suck" worse being captured on TV behaving like Watson did when he got Gayle out.

Start skiting if you get the Ashes back, I think The Poms will keep them as they performed better than Oz did against SA...

Never mind at least you have your other top sport the Rugby League World Cup in the cabinet....oh hang on has that gone as well ? ? :D

Oh dear how sad never mind

It would suck:

Having to wait 3 more years to try and get the Rugby League World Cup back.

Having a dweeb like Simon Katich dong you one in your own dressing room.

Being the Aussie media trying to make your mind up on how you rate Ricky Ponting.

Being Ricky Ponting.

Being at third man, claim a catch, and then see on the big screen that you're a liar.

Being Brad Haddins conscience.

Being in the Channel 9 commentary box.

Being positive that you can not be caught out off a wide.

Being Australian.

AAHHH....Trevor, in one of the GREAT moments. Beautiful to see, and couldn't happen to a more deserving team..Should be raised more often...Great for a sentimental laugh at the expense of the small nation, that really are the unofficial 7th and 8th states of the Wonderland known as Australia....Torch and Taylor are proof that Tasmanians can swim!!

AAHHH....Trevor, in one of the GREAT moments. Beautiful to see, and couldn't happen to a more deserving team..Should be raised more often...Great for a sentimental laugh at the expense of the small nation, that really are the unofficial 7th and 8th states of the Wonderland known as Australia....Torch and Taylor are proof that Tasmanians can swim!!

Says a lot that the 7th State pushed the "Top 6 Combined" to 6 runs! And we'll flick in a wee catch that Snedden took, which Greg Chappell packed a sooky moo-moo about and declined to leave the crease. Number 2 in the Australian Hall of Fame.

I see your underarm bowlers have more integrity than the Chappels.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/lawn-bowls-team-guilty-of-matchfixing-20100112-m3c6.html

At least we stretched the rules so we could WIN - unlikely a 6 would have been hit anyway.

You bastards stole four Canandians of a once in a lifetime experience when they deserved to make the next stage of the tournament.

Weak act from this nation of acceptable behaviour, pi$$ weak act. Hang your head in shame.

I see your underarm bowlers have more integrity than the Chappels.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/lawn-bowls-team-guilty-of-matchfixing-20100112-m3c6.html

At least we stretched the rules so we could WIN - unlikely a 6 would have been hit anyway.

You bastards stole four Canandians of a once in a lifetime experience when they deserved to make the next stage of the tournament.

Weak act from this nation of acceptable behaviour, pi$$ weak act. Hang your head in shame.

Haha!! Still havnt got over that NZ v SA VB Finals Series huh??!! :D

The only ones Canada should have a gripe at is themselves!!! They should have won MORE games in their pool to ensure they went through - pure and simple. Unlike Snedden, Im sorry you DIDNT catch that piece of logic :D

Exactly. New Zealand should have scored the runs earlier and not relied on an unlikely last ball 6.

In my opinion, and everyone bar one eyed Kiwis opinion:

The robbing Canada recieved scales 8/10.

The robbing NZ recieved scales 3/10.

The unsportsmanship of Australia scales 6/10.

The unsportsmanship of NZ scales 8/10.

Those in glass houses should not throw stones.

In your HONEST opinion, which act is worse? Trevor Chappells underarm (within, the rules mind you) or the Kiwis robbing four common folk from Canada of a once in a lifetime oppurtunity.

Exactly. New Zealand should have scored the runs earlier and not relied on an unlikely last ball 6.

In your HONEST opinion, which act is worse? Trevor Chappells underarm (within, the rules mind you) or the Kiwis robbing four common folk from Canada of a once in a lifetime oppurtunity.

NZ still had their own destiny in their own hands until that last ball.

Canada lost control of their own destiny by not winning enough games in the round robin.

NZ still had there own destiny in their hands until he blocked it.

Canada on the other hand, with one end left to play and NZ three up were already warming up for their semi final until new zealand CHEATED.

You are a farkwit alright.

Go and far cough to a sports forum in Arsetralia.

Hahaha! A rating scazzzf bad sportsmanship! Brilliant. I know what is worse...you wasting my time by typing such dribble!!! :D Australia eh?!?!