RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE TORCH

Australian arrogance.

AAHHH....Trevor, in one of the GREAT moments. Beautiful to see, and couldn't happen to a more deserving team..Should be raised more often...Great for a sentimental laugh at the expense of the small nation, that really are the unofficial 7th and 8th states of the Wonderland known as Australia....Torch and Taylor are proof that Tasmanians can swim!!

sitting in his seat squirming with embarrassment

Give me the Aussie commentators over Grant Nisbett ( Who is an absolute shocker, makes so many mistakes that never get fixed up), Grant Elliot and Chris Harris

Bill Lawry is an absolute tosser tho, typical aussie :D but apart from him I think Mark Taylor etc do a super job and add intruige to the game.

Looks like Australias domination of NZ is set to continue.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/sport/2010/01/24/1247ecc30085

But Wait..............Theres More

In the trans-Tasman Touch series, the Australian women have swept aside New Zealand, and won the men's and mixed grades

24 January 2010

Australia has taken out the trans-Tasman touch series.

The Australian women have swept aside New Zealand three-nil, while they won the men's and mixed grades 2-1.

Bloody arrogant Bastards

Lmao.

Touch.. is a sport, only a fat person would say otherwise...

But I dont see what dilldong is on about?

If you want to keep posting every loss NZ has then go for it.

Update us on every loss an australian has in the Tennis.

The list is loooooong.

Not sure. If it matters sooo much to you why dont you go add them up. I dont think youve been the best with getting tips in either?

Twice. Once due to me forgetting and the other due to me putting the numbers in the incorrect format.

Promptly followed by an apology, unlike you who disapeers like Brendon Weavers golf handicap.

The shear amount of threads dedicated to Australia on this forum is AMAZING...Admittedly, most is just bi#ching, but over here, you Kiwis don't rate a second thought. In the words of a wrestler...Be Jealous. It suits.

Twice. Once due to me forgetting and the other due to me putting the numbers in the incorrect format.

Promptly followed by an apology, unlike you who disapeers like Brendon Weavers golf handicap.

disappears*

If you are going to correct others spelling, make sure yours is perfect otherwise you just make yourself look the fool.........

I apologise profusely for having committments Friday night and not setting the alarm clock Sat morning and having committments Sat lunch thru to night when it was all too late.

I also send my sincere condolences for the mistreatment from the moment Captain Cook sailed into Sydney Harbour and for the Stolen Generation. (Oh damn Kevin Rudd beat me)

While I am at it I will admit I am extremely disappointed and let down by the actions of Trevor Chappel. The terrible hurt and guilt I feel over this incident is beyond words. I apologise wholeheartedly for this blight in the history of cricket and Australia.

One more apology, I am sorry you sheep shaggers are still this hurt 30 years later over a LEGAL delivery. I dunno what you do in NZ but to make it easy for little kids to get runs we Aussies bowl underarm - obviously our younguns have a bit more talent then your cricketers!!!!!

Please take everything extremely seriously

**** except the apology of Trevs mighty, match winning underarm delivery****

**** I truly am sorry your cricketers are so terrible. I especially feel for Shane Bond who gets injury after injury trying to carry 10 other blokes around****

Disclaimer

Shane Bond is not an excuse for losing to us. You wouldnt win with 3 Shane Bonds.

I apologise profusely for having committments Friday night and not setting the alarm clock Sat morning and having committments Sat lunch thru to night when it was all too late.

I also send my sincere condolences for the mistreatment from the moment Captain Cook sailed into Sydney Harbour and for the Stolen Generation. (Oh damn Kevin Rudd beat me)

While I am at it I will admit I am extremely disappointed and let down by the actions of Trevor Chappel. The terrible hurt and guilt I feel over this incident is beyond words. I apologise wholeheartedly for this blight in the history of cricket and Australia.

One more apology, I am sorry you sheep shaggers are still this hurt 30 years later over a LEGAL delivery. I dunno what you do in NZ but to make it easy for little kids to get runs we Aussies bowl underarm - obviously our younguns have a bit more talent then your cricketers!!!!!

Please take everything extremely seriously

**** except the apology of Trevs mighty, match winning underarm delivery****

**** I truly am sorry your cricketers are so terrible. I especially feel for Shane Bond who gets injury after injury trying to carry 10 other blokes around****

Disclaimer

Shane Bond is not an excuse for losing to us. You wouldnt win with 3 Shane Bonds.

Probably one of the more daft posts ever on this site. Say hi to Jason and Kylie.

How many would make a current world 11 ? ? ? It is the most average Oz team for years anyone can see that ! !

If I was an Australian I wouldn't be sticking my chin out about my team at the moment .....as if it gets stuck out too far it may get well and truly hit come Ashes time...

Jezza