RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

Form analysis for Day ONE of Fabulous Fours. Two Clear Winners.

Form comments on some of tomorrow's matches.

HORLICKS  v MR TIZZ

A total miss match.  The Horlicks Team of Rev, Jim, Phil and Aaron are notorious slow beginners early in these competitions. Most of them look like Horlicks in colour.

Rev and Jim more interested in seeing Jim Kerr and Simple Minds at Claudelands, Hamilton.

The TIZZ Team should dominate. Mr Gee, Dogstar are in form and Winner 69 may have resurfaced from his position.Goodison consistent place getter.

Verdict: 1.5  points to MR TIZZ.

SHOW GATE V MCGINTY

Match of the day. The stacked and wiley  Show Gate team will be in conference mode on Friday night. Will there be  leadership issues with so much  talent ?

Scooby asking for domestic harmony from Joan and Insider. Monty Drum a rising star, but how will he handle the Friday evening conference? 

The McGinty team will have the edge tomorrow. Nomates, who has plenty, ( of mates )  is a point scoring machine. Backed up by long shot Memphis, Pogo and the unknown Little.

Verdict : 2 points to McGinty

VEANDERCROSS  VS MUFHASA

Narrow Favourites for this clash  are  Kloppite, Right F Time, Pondy and Say No More  for team Veandercross. Huge talent from three of them and god knows Paul Pondy can select a 40 /1 shot from left field.....Paul deserves another  win as one of our major sponsors and good guys on Race Cafe..

The  ( once upon a time trained by Stephen McKee champion) Mufhasa Team includes Sayer, Seddon, Richie and Group one selector Seddon.

Verdict : 1 point to the Shane Dye  "I rode him great " horse V Cross.

IMPERATIZ  VS  SUNLINE

Wrinkles will add huge points value to the already favourite Sunline team. We all hope you can wake up in the morning Wrinkles. Brave man. And out point the opposition.

Strongly backed up by Pink, Kilcoyne, and Pegasus.

Jack, Ohakaman,   Peter RS  and  ?  will represent The fantastic name of Imperatiz so well.

Verdict 2.5 points to Sunline

More predictions could follow tomorrow.

No Correspondence or replies will be tolerated . ( NOT )

23 minutes ago, Black Kirrama said:

. Nomates, who has plenty, ( of mates )  is a point scoring machine.

This line alone shows that this commentary should be completely ignored . Purely trying to pump up the confidence levels but I have been doing this far too long to not know my limitations . 

I will be doing my best to just hang on to the coat tails of my team mates and hope my small contribution can be enough to give us the edge .