2Piper

RIU investigates TAB

13 posts in this topic

That got your attention hey.

Well here goes the story.

A friend of mine saw the ad , and email "Deposit $$$ in your account and get a bonus $20  added into your account."  He has his bet,  $20 multi returns $92. He won that multi but only received $72 (TAB obviously deducted the bonus $20). Now I remember getting a bonus $10 when I put $20 into my account. Think I lost most of the bonus  money so that money was never deducted. Now I hear from my friend that he got a bonus $5 twice from the current Match 3 promotion . My friend decides he will have a few extra bets because the money he will get credited to his account the following day. However neither bonus $5 have turned up into his account.  Is the TAB encouraging him to bet more often and then lets him down. Ethical business practice is this not ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Newmarket RC said:

It is explained to you when you make your bonus bet

That's is what I thought.

But the other situation doesn't make sense. It's like saying  I'll buy that on tick , and pay it , when another pays me,  who said they will pay at a certain time ( but re-negs). I know it's gambling money but encouraging to gamble now , may hinder a return later in the week in which you are looking forward to. My friend is basically new to gambling this way.  I on the other hand have favourites / relatives / direct decendants of mares/mares close relatives I breed from.They make around 80% of my betting strategy these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is it differs from the previous system where they did just give you $5 or $10 if you hadn't had a bet for a while. If you "invested" the $5 on a $2 shot and it came in you got to keep the whole lot. Under the new system you only keep any profits, not the original stake. And you seem to have to have a fixed odd bet these days. The old system was much easier, but now we have the new $79m computer so I guess this system must be better and we just don't realise it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:28 AM, 2Piper said:

That got your attention hey.

Well here goes the story.

A friend of mine saw the ad , and email "Deposit $$$ in your account and get a bonus $20  added into your account."  He has his bet,  $20 multi returns $92. He won that multi but only received $72 (TAB obviously deducted the bonus $20). Now I remember getting a bonus $10 when I put $20 into my account. Think I lost most of the bonus  money so that money was never deducted. Now I hear from my friend that he got a bonus $5 twice from the current Match 3 promotion . My friend decides he will have a few extra bets because the money he will get credited to his account the following day. However neither bonus $5 have turned up into his account.  Is the TAB encouraging him to bet more often and then lets him down. Ethical business practice is this not ???

Hey mate same story I 'won' $5 twice on the Match 3 but havn't been paid !! Not the end of the world but surely a glitch that needs to be fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, boatey said:

Still waiting for the $20 i won on match 3

To all those "waiting" for their free winnings off the match 3 it doesnt appear in your account. When you place a fixed odds bet  a small FREE bet sign comes up underneath the bet Click on this and then you can either take a multi or a single bet with your free winnings. It only appears on fixed odds not the tote. If you win your account is credited the amount minus your free bet  amount. Hope this helps if you havnt sorted it out. It is rather confusing and hard to find especially if your  new to the Tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should they not have a free bet balance on your account so you know you actually have it available and a place you can use it. I get the free bet sign but no box to tick. 

Other than this they still not fixed the px6 info. Just runners , no form or odds. Have to go to individual pages to get them , then back to Px6 page. Also pages slow to change or load up and fickle touch screen when selecting. Must be driving people away from punting.  I have certainly missed getting on because of either problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 2Piper said:

I get the free bet sign but no box to tick

To use the free bet you must first take a fixed odds bet. The free bet sign then becomes active. Click it and then you have two options, a multi or a single bet. If you want a single bet tick the right hand box and then go to accept as you would normally do. When its confirmed it will show your possible winnings minus the free bet amount. No money is taken out of your account only the free bet  amount that you have  available. Not easy is it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, harewood said:

To use the free bet you must first take a fixed odds bet. The free bet then becomes active. Click it and then you have two options, a multi or a single bet. If you want a single bet tick the right hand box and then go to accept as you would normally do. When its confirmed it will show your possible winnings minus the free bet amount. No money is taken out of your account only the free bet  amount that you have  available. Not easy is it. 

 

Not easy on the smart ph. Can't see the whole screen in one like a laptop. Also decimal point doesn't work on ph like laptop. Add to that trying to bet while  having video over it is useless.  Ok on laptop. Why they changed main screen and watch and bet screen i"ll never know. It wasn't broken, worked well both cellphone and laptop. Video never froze or never became intermittent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now