RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

Kuwee !!!!!!!!

43 minutes ago, hesi said:

Chevy the 11 bil fiscal hole was a ginormous dead cat on the table, it never existed, have a read of this, and see how it all adds up.

It almost worked for the Nats, as it was introduced about the time Jacinda mania was about to run them over

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/97215740

Exactly and that what killed any chance that National had of wooing back Winston.Winnie knew it was all made up lies.

And there with your reasoning is why the National party were deemed unfit by majority of elected politicians to govern.Your quote "here's the middle finger,sit on it"says it all if you think that will be Nationals response.So pitiful of National if you think  they would do that instead of sticking to their policys.Not sure how you can call me an idiot without knowing me,unless you do.I don't know who you are but suggest maybe you got wee mans losing syndrome,i got a cousin like that who tried tell me that Winx didn't deserve her win against Humidor and wouldn't liten to any reason as to why Humidor only finished 2nd. 

9 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

No, this is where you show how stupid you are.

Winston has long been driven by revenge so he joined up to extract his bitter wish to bury a knife in National.

James Shaw joined up because the loony left branch of the Green Party refused to work with National, mainly because they refuse to work.

This is a toxic trio of convenience, it was never about Jacinda, and that’s exactly why it’ll self destruct. 

Take the TPP agreement, how can the Greens ratify that ?, they all fought against it and that’ll be the first major split in the toxic trio, in fact I’ll go further and say the TPP won’t be ratified unless National support Labour to get it passed.....do you think that’ll happen or will National say “here’s the middle finger, sit on it”.

Dysfunctional and devoid of a mandate to govern, that’s the brutal reality Richie and even an idiot like you must know that.

Probably under our current voting system you could say that no party had a mandate to govern but under MMP they don't need a mandate just the support of MPs elected

1 hour ago, gubellini said:

Memo Leo. Polish up your crystal ball. It is a bit cloudy at the moment. Looks like Justin Trudeau has torpedoed the much vaunted TPP agreement for now. No CONSENSUS so it looks like it will be POSTPONED!

Is Poundforpound actually Leo.Never knew thatAlways had a lot of respect for Leo,despite the fact he called me an idiot lol.I dont think the TTP Was  ever really going to happen once USA lost interest a few years back.Every time talks started it was halted by somebody not happy.Seemed like a good idea initially.

9 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

And that might not be a bad thing as I’d hate to see this current motley crew capitalise on National’s nine years of hard work by getting a signed and sealed TPP handed to them one month into office, when they’ve fought against it all along.

The best case scenario for NZ is that we endure three miserable years as the economy unravels under this sub standard government, and then the country realises the error of its ways at the next election and we get a blue landslide, then amend MMP so that the party with the most votes gets the first opportunity to form a government.

A young invigorated Nats with a centre Green Party is the future.

Richie don’t take my personal comments too seriously, being called an idiot is a term of endearment from me.

Never take comments personally Leo.I would rather someone have passion for something i disagree with than no passion for anything.

I did actually a few years back consider voting for National but the lack of social conscience towards policys put me off.

Is the (or any) Minister of Racing  the likely saviour of N.Z. racing or a historical hang-over that most governments would be glad to drop, given the declining popularity of the game? Of 120 members of parliament, how many have an interest in racing? I don't expect to see solutions there.