Sign in to follow this  
Fartoomuch

Positives at Nelson

234 posts in this topic

On 1 April 2018 at 5:24 PM, poundforpound said:

I won’t engage with you lot but I will guarantee you this, if you’ve slandered the Dunn’s and told lies we’re coming for you, and I  mean it.

Start shitting yourselves now, or start apologising Majestic, Hunterthepunter, Portfolio, Wannebearacafer, Brodie and others.....

P4P if my posts have caused offence then I have no problem apologising as my issue is with the RIU.  Integrity is fundamental to the industry and I believe inconsistency and lack of transparency compromises this significantly.  That is what I've tried to convey; however if my posts are inaccurate or inappropriate and have misrepresented anyone then I genuinely apologise for being in the wrong.  

As previously posted, all I want is to have a level playing field - where all participants can expect to be treated with consistency.  Possibly a naive view but I don't think an unreasonable one to strive for.  I don't apologise for wanting improvement and accountability from the professional bodies, but will use more appropriate channels to convey this going forward.

Blah blah blah .....

Sorry Jazz ... but anything anyone says EVER which is followed or preceded by the words "going forward" is instantly rendered nonsense and not worth reading.

Same goes for sentences about "journeys" (unless there is real travel involved) and "let's unpack that" (unless there actually is a suitcase which needs to be relieved of its contents following the aforementioned real travel ...)

;):P:rolleyes:

Fair point Jess, 'going forward' is vomitous and beige... I'm trying to take more care with my choice of words but it's hard not to be too fluffy.

What I should have rounded out with is something along the lines of 'but I'll just keep my trap shut and opinions to myself...' ;)