Sign in to follow this  
Guest

Who Is The TABs Harness Bookie?

57 posts in this topic

Brodie,

You know I agree with you about the bookies being tight.However, I am waiting for the grass track season to start and see what odds they offer in bigger fields. If they keep up their weak FF offerings in these types of races then I will be even less impressed than I am now.

Never thought I would say it but I am turning into a tote punter. I will be having easy bets next........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
22 minutes ago, SMD is rife said:

Wayne, you need to get smarter. Mix up your bets a bit, your place bets stand out like dogs balls, send some money up north, have people bet in Auckland for you etc.

I am Brodie.

Anyway, are North Island punters getting on the bets they want SMD without restrictions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
4 hours ago, SMD is rife said:

I know NI punters who are on bet to win $100. You obviously are too thick to understand what I'm trying to tell you Wayne.

You talk in riddles SMD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
14 hours ago, SMD is rife said:

I know NI punters who are on bet to win $100. You obviously are too thick to understand what I'm trying to tell you Wayne.

Clearly thick I would say!

Your band of merry men can understand you but no one else.

What the hell do you mean NI punters on to win $100??????

Could you or one of your supporters please explain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 hours ago, SMD is rife said:

NI=North Island...still with me?

Bet to win $100...surely you understand this...you have told us you are on a bet to win $1000 limit now....still far more generous than some.

So what is it you can't understand?

Yes well aware NI is short for North Island, always has been.

What I can't flippen understand is how I am better off having someone bet for me in the NI.

I learnt at school that $100 is less than $1000.

How are u flippen well saying I can get more than 1k winnings in a bet by betting in the NI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
4 hours ago, SMD is rife said:

Because they wont know its you and not every punter in the NI is on a limit...very few are in fact....gee its like pulling teeth with you...

Thanks SMD you are a genius, 

Don't think it makes much difference where any punter is nowadays.

Seems they are limiting amount being able to be won to $1k net payout.

Heard even losing punters are being limited to 1k.

Not Bookies at all, and is going to backfire on the industry majorly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Brodie said:

Thanks SMD you are a genius, 

Don't think it makes much difference where any punter is nowadays.

Seems they are limiting amount being able to be won to $1k net payout.

Heard even losing punters are being limited to 1k.

Not Bookies at all, and is going to backfire on the industry majorly.

 

Not is going to. Already has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
32 minutes ago, Fiery Falcon said:

Brodie

To make one point clear I have nothing to do with the TAB but if I have an issue with them or anyone else I deal with it .I have had enough of your consistent moaning with them they hold the power nothing will change.

Fiery, so you deal with it.

How would you deal with it if you and any others were restricted drastically?

You think it is fair seem they have a monopoly in NZ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
39 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

Yawn - there are so many ways to get around your problem and if you thought about these instead of whining all the time you and us would all be happier.

images (7) - Copy.jpg

Spike, you haven't got a clue sorry!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Spike, you haven't got a clue sorry!

 

I think he does mate. I'm obviously not the only one sick and tired of your whinging on here!! I see people without tab accounts getting on for 5-10k without an issue regularly. Whether it's at a pub tab, SST or an agency. Get the odd occassion where it takes 10-15 seconds for bet acceptance but they are more often than not accepted ( Probably checking to see if it's that pro punter Brodie or is it Allan who they lose sleep over :lol: ).   Many other ways around your dilemma Brodie as many people have told you over the last few months but you still go on about it like  there isn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
42 minutes ago, GONSTA said:

I think he does mate. I'm obviously not the only one sick and tired of your whinging on here!! I see people without tab accounts getting on for 5-10k without an issue regularly. Whether it's at a pub tab, SST or an agency. Get the odd occassion where it takes 10-15 seconds for bet acceptance but they are more often than not accepted ( Probably checking to see if it's that pro punter Brodie or is it Allan who they lose sleep over :lol: ).   Many other ways around your dilemma Brodie as many people have told you over the last few months but you still go on about it like  there isn't. 

Gonsta.

I wish I could believe you that there are punters getting 5 to 10k  on fixed odds harness, but I think you are dreaming!

Have you read the Harness Express item mentioned last week?

please tell us why these 5 to 10k bets you say are being taken by the TAB are not mentioned on TRACKSIDE???????

Race Cafe is a forum where we are allowed to express an opinion on any issue we want to, and if you don't like the topic then don't read and reply!!!!!

P.S. Brodie is not a professional punter and have never once said I was have I???

I am one of many punters in NZ that have had our betting options restricted to ridiculously low limits as the TAB only want punters who lose!!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Gonsta.

I wish I could believe you that there are punters getting 5 to 10k  on fixed odds harness, but I think you are dreaming!

Have you read the Harness Express item mentioned last week?

please tell us why these 5 to 10k bets you say are being taken by the TAB are not mentioned on TRACKSIDE???????

Race Cafe is a forum where we are allowed to express an opinion on any issue we want to, and if you don't like the topic then don't read and reply!!!!!

P.S. Brodie is not a professional punter and have never once said I was have I???

I am one of many punters in NZ that have had our betting options restricted to ridiculously low limits as the TAB only want punters who lose!!!!!

 

Brodie you are the one dreaming. I am restricted on several agencies but can still get on for 20k plus if I want by using a bit of stealth.Charging in like a wounded bull with your big bets you have shot yourself in the foot and no one has any sympathy!  Anything over 250 will be a red flag to them so unless you change your method you are %^$#ed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wayne, we have tried to tell you how to work around the limitations imposed on you but you all you want to do is continually moan. Many others who have more severe limitations than you can still get on by using their brains, but not you. Enough said I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Brodie said:

Race Cafe is a forum where we are allowed to express an opinion on any issue we want to, and if you don't like the topic then don't read and reply!!!!!

Completely agree with you about the first part, however it does get tiresome when someone continually harps on about the same issue. Plenty of people have suggested potential ways around your situation yet you seem to ignore them in favor of moaning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
8 hours ago, MisterEd said:

Brodie you are the one dreaming. I am restricted on several agencies but can still get on for 20k plus if I want by using a bit of stealth.Charging in like a wounded bull with your big bets you have shot yourself in the foot and no one has any sympathy!  Anything over 250 will be a red flag to them so unless you change your method you are %^$#ed.

MisterEd, certainly not looking for sympathy, and don't need it, and you are talking rubbish!

Anyway, I don't believe that anyone is getting large amounts on harness at all nowadays, even if it is by having your Aunty bet for you all around the country or small amounts etc.

The TAB is watching anything and just reduce the odds for smallish amounts going on, which doesn't make it worthwhile.

If you are getting these large amounts on the why are these bets not being mentioned on TRACKSIDE?????

I know because you are talking crap!

Are you saying that all of the 6 restricted punters mentioned in the Harness Express articles haven't tried methods to get their bets on???

Everyone I have spoken to who bets larger amounts are having the same problems.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, tonkatime said:

Completely agree with you about the first part, however it does get tiresome when someone continually harps on about the same issue. Plenty of people have suggested potential ways around your situation yet you seem to ignore them in favor of moaning. 

Tonkatime.

Potential ways around the situation???

What, getting people all around the country to put money on for me?  Betfair! Smaller amounts!

TAB Would soon see this and just reduce them and doesn't work.

Do you not think that the restricted punters haven't tried various different things?

The 6 mentioned in the Harness Express article have clearly had a guts full and just put their storey out there so that other punters were aware of what is going on.

The TAB do have control as if there are bets they don't like they either don't take or limit them.

Punters saying that they are getting bets of 20k on harness on one horse are blatantly telling porkies and living in dreamland!!!!

Anyway, not getting anywhere on this forum as several on here are talking crap and think that they can beat the TAB, when I can tell you, you can't.

Not worth my time being on here and not worth my time and effort with TAB restrictions.

BYE!!!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Brodie said:

MisterEd, certainly not looking for sympathy, and don't need it, and you are talking rubbish!

Anyway, I don't believe that anyone is getting large amounts on harness at all nowadays, even if it is by having your Aunty bet for you all around the country or small amounts etc.

The TAB is watching anything and just reduce the odds for smallish amounts going on, which doesn't make it worthwhile.

If you are getting these large amounts on the why are these bets not being mentioned on TRACKSIDE?????

I know because you are talking crap!

Are you saying that all of the 6 restricted punters mentioned in the Harness Express articles haven't tried methods to get their bets on???

Everyone I have spoken to who bets larger amounts are having the same problems.

 

 

Brodie one thing I do not do is go charging in trying to get the full 20K on in one hit. It is not often I bet to that size and I will not bore you with the details of how to go about getting on for more than your restricted amounts, sounds like it could be too complicated and over your head anyway, suffice to say it can be done if you have the nous and determination. You are actually a bit hypocritical with your comments saying I am talking crap, when you defend yourself from exactly the same sort of harassment from other users on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MisterEd said:

Brodie one thing I do not do is go charging in trying to get the full 20K on in one hit. It is not often I bet to that size and I will not bore you with the details of how to go about getting on for more than your restricted amounts, sounds like it could be too complicated and over your head anyway, suffice to say it can be done if you have the nous and determination. You are actually a bit hypocritical with your comments saying I am talking crap, when you defend yourself from exactly the same sort of harassment from other users on here.

OK but how does that fix the issue when they drop the price every time you put a fixed odds bet on? You shouldnt have to have 500 at 5s and then 600 at 4.50 etc.

3000 Sundays. 4000 Thursday nights. 5000 Friday nights. 10k All group/premier races (for all customers) would fix this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this