RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

3 hours ago, Gruff said:

Old 100 got let down bigtime on this alright but theres a powerfully negative  force at work here.... you wear masks Mighty? 

The only time I wear a mask is to visit my 94 year old mother in the rest home. All visitors have to. I can handle that twice a week for an hour at a time. 

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

i think the real genius with Trumps plan is to expose the rino's and dems both on the governmental level and on the state level...

afterall it would only resurface if the swamp is not drained at the state level!!

so now you know why everything occurs the way it has been!!!

Nothing will stop the will of God concerning USA and his chosen ones!!

the devil will be laughing at the democrats and all the ones who have been deceived by this election!!

one may ask

why would the devil be laughing??

becos he loves deceiving people and causing them pain!!!

John 10:10

Never mind the USA. How's things going in LaLaLand where you so obviously live?

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Remember the geniuses on here saying Covid will disappear straight after the election....?.

312,000 so far, over 3000 dying a day and worse to come probably. Meanwhile Trump says and does nothing but lie.....some leader.....🥱

You are braindead Scotty 😒

17 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Join the dots.... you dont need to fight 100-1 your not farkin stupid what makes sense... none of it 🤣 We are a bunch of dumbies🙃

And we all know you are an expert at sweetfuck all. So stop pretending......moron......🥱

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

And we all know you are an expert at sweetfuck all. So stop pretending......moron......🥱

Whose pretending Deadshit? You have a problem with any info feel free to challenge , but i doubt you will because you dont have a clue .lThick as pigshit

8 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Remember the geniuses on here saying Covid will disappear straight after the election....?.

312,000 so far, over 3000 dying a day and worse to come probably. Meanwhile Trump says and does nothing but lie.....some leader.....🥱

Are you for real? Look at Charlie Pride for fucksake. Wake up

6 hours ago, Idolmite said:

The only time I wear a mask is to visit my 94 year old mother in the rest home. All visitors have to. I can handle that twice a week for an hour at a time. 

I work for numerous people between 90-96 who have never worn masks due to their kiwi attitudes,the caregivers rotate around Auckland and throw on masks between visits.... if this was real we would all be dead.... wake up mighty the info is there and if you choose to ignore it your mad as a meat axe.....but your not 😃

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

I work for numerous people between 90-96 who have never worn masks due to their kiwi attitudes,the caregivers rotate around Auckland and throw on masks between visits.... if this was real we would all be dead.... wake up mighty the info is there and if you choose to ignore it your mad as a meat axe.....but your not 😃

Some days you make a modicum of sense, other days....???

1990-96 is another lifetime man. As for "if this was real we'd all be dead", that's not even worth commenting on. 

You have SUCH a fixation about NOT wearing a mask. What's the big deal? Or is it authority in general? Anti speed limit? Anti wearing a seat belt? 

I'm not going to cause a scene by being a dipshit and challenge the rest home's right to set visiting rules!! If I want to visit mum for an hour wearing a mask for an hour is no big deal to me. Nor is having a temperature check and sanitizing my hands. Only somebody with the mind of a spoiled brat would think otherwise, surely? It's a pointless protest and would upset mum more if I couldn't visit than it upsets me to wear a mask for an hour. 

8 hours ago, Idolmite said:

1990-96 is another lifetime man. As for "if this was real we'd all be dead", that's not even worth commenting on. 

You have SUCH a fixation about NOT wearing a mask. What's the big deal? Or is it authority in general? Anti speed limit? Anti wearing a seat belt? 

I'm not going to cause a scene by being a dipshit and challenge the rest home's right to set visiting rules!! If I want to visit mum for an hour wearing a mask for an hour is no big deal to me. Nor is having a temperature check and sanitizing my hands. Only somebody with the mind of a spoiled brat would think otherwise, surely? It's a pointless protest and would upset mum more if I couldn't visit than it upsets me to wear a mask for an hour. 

He’s another great “I am” type...Idol...pretends to know everything but knows nothing. Like a few others.

I’ll prefer to listen to experts who know what they are talking about.

Apparently this is all a mirage, my son is in California where they have no spare beds due to the huge number of cases.

The orders for refrigerated trucks and body bags growing by the day.

And this fucking idiot tells us its not real.......😷

11 hours ago, Gruff said:

Whose pretending Deadshit? You have a problem with any info feel free to challenge , but i doubt you will because you dont have a clue .lThick as pigshit

That’s the point, you have no “info”....worth a cracker...just like Trump and his evidence of fraud....

Only one thickhead on here......🙈🙉🤫

On 12/20/2020 at 1:15 AM, Idolmite said:

I do like my Rum, and i dont enjoy belitting others as OMan does so i apologise, i sent that message after a 700 of aged Appletons so i may need to change labels...im not saying 1990 to 96 thats the age of people im working for, and for the record they all say the same thing dont be a Stranger 😟 Love the Elderly 😍

On 12/20/2020 at 10:12 AM, Ohokaman said:

He’s another great “I am” type...Idol...pretends to know everything but knows nothing. Like a few others.

I’ll prefer to listen to experts who know what they are talking about.

Apparently this is all a mirage, my son is in California where they have no spare beds due to the huge number of cases.

The orders for refrigerated trucks and body bags growing by the day.

And this fucking idiot tells us its not real.......😷

What ‘experts’ are you talking about Scotty?  Mike George Baker is an expert yet he pushed  for masks? Alarm Bells? Maybe not if your only studying Scotch and Sassenach but at least your on your game in the Equine sphere ... but that money means little if your fellow man are going down the shithouse 😕

18 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I do like my Rum, and i dont enjoy belitting others as OMan does so i apologise, i sent that message after a 700 of aged Appletons so i may need to change labels...im not saying 1990 to 96 thats the age of people im working for, and for the record they all say the same thing dont be a Stranger 😟 Love the Elderly 😍

I Don’t suffer fools Gruffy and there are a few on here who continue to post bullshit, lies and conspiracy theories that need responding to.

No apologising for that.

8 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Tunnel vision

Copeland and Paula White are lunatics....scam artists fleecing the gullible....and there are a lot of them.
Now that it is clearly NOT GOD’s PLAN to re elect Trump, what are all these religious nutcases saying now....????
Had to laugh at the Pastor who apologised for getting “his prophesy wrong”......then said “ It doesn’t make me a false prophet....”

Yeah, it kinda does......😇

O Man, i wouldnt expect anything else from a Scot thats why they are held in such high regard but their Boozing can be their downfall,i lost a good Scottish friend  earlier in the year but ultimately it was Alcohol that was the difference, i felt like strangling him some days but would take a leg off to bring him back 😑

37 minutes ago, Gruff said:

O Man, i wouldnt expect anything else from a Scot thats why they are held in such high regard but their Boozing can be their downfall,i lost a good Scottish friend  earlier in the year but ultimately it was Alcohol that was the difference, i felt like strangling him some days but would take a leg off to bring him back 😑

Not me Gruffy, always led an exemplary life, kept fit with sports, chasing slow horses and fast women and the odd lemonade.......😉

11 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Not me Gruffy, always led an exemplary life, kept fit with sports, chasing slow horses and fast women and the odd lemonade.......😉

Im heading up North this week i see you at the lion red Sports bar opposite the awesome  hangi for$10... crike thats tasty😃