RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JOHNRYAN

Zac hits another wheel

I had a punt on Poppymalda today so was looking forward to seeing Zac's penalty if he got one. Had he just hooked it out instead of trying to be clever by ducking to the inside it would have bolted in. But he got a slap on the wrist $350 fine and one day suspension missing the lowly Cambridge meeting Thursday night but good to go for Friday night at Auckland. Shouldn't it be harsher after the free for all fiasco?

This rubbish is hard to carry on taking as a punter.

Craig Ferguson gets a warning for flattening Nathan Williamson's tyre in one race and Nathan's horse looked to be flat for most of the race before hand but Dexter with Pulp Fiction flattens Kirk Larson's(Jango Fett) wheel  with 1400m to go and not a word other than Larson reported a flat tyre. The tyre was off the rim with 900m to go so clearly affected by it.

What about a damn good excuse in the last race.   Down to a walk last 200m and apparently nothing wrong with it.  Yeah right.  Not even a warning. Farcical in my opinion.    As for the hitting wheel penalties. If you have followed this issue, trust me I have, you fill find there are some rules for some and some rules for others, especially south of the waitaki.

have a look at race 2 from Invercargill. Dexter collects Kirk Larsen's horse badly hitting it's front leg badly and his reasoning was that his horse ran out while he was changing the whip from right to left hand? Firstly he yanked on the right rein just before attempting to change the whip over but jesus isn't it still his error that he wasn't steering it at the time and had little control of it?

But then Brent Barclay collects Dexter's horse when he comes out soon after. And the stewards accept all this? Do we need to wait till they break down a horse they collect and someone gets sued before acting on this pee poor driving?

then in race 3 at Invercargill Denn Nee Nose Best 's driver collects the front leg of the horse inside him as he crosses over to the front with the driver only getting a $300 fine. The horse held it's 3rd placing. What's going on?

John Ryan.

As I keep saying the Stipes are consistently inconsistent.

They state the blatant obvious in the Stipes reports and don't seem to know how to make common sense decisions.

The Stipes will accept anything from some drivers and trainers and yet others are treated differently.

Racing Integrity Unit. Bollocks!!!

Untill there is consistency in the game nothing will change Get busted drink driving and if you have any brains it wont happen a second time.Heavy fines are the way to go soon learn when you are 2k lighter in the pocket but of course it will never happen as it will be seen to be to harsh on the individual involved