RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

Melbourne Cup Punters Club

And Ditto.  Got wedding Saturday so may need to post Friday with someone changing in event of scratching.  Well done Jason & Chestnut and also good picking Richie. We had small syndicate at Local and got 12% of tri but missed 4th.

Sorry guys i was a bit lax yesterday ... had 6 as sub in my tri with 11 being scratched i threw in 7 instead of 6 teach me to be in a hurry ..was a horrible race to decide for ... but yes i say go again .. i try to do better i promise !! :D

Well looks like reinvest is the way to go. will wait for races to be posted on TAB before I assign races as I would think it would be a 10 race card but I see Thursday is only 9 races. I was thinking the following format:

$1 boxed q with the 4 horses ($6)

1/2 tri boxed($12)

25% boxed first four($12)

total $300  then do quaddies,trebles,doubles with the other $188 (e.g 20% quaddie $52, 20% trebles $14 each , $1 double $16 just ball park figures)

assign 4 people per race with one person to post replacements or non posters bets as want all bets in by the first.

Only 9 races on Saturday too Jason and only a couple of any real interest.

I'd put the lot on Lucky Nine in the big sprint as he's going for a million dollar bonus, but that's just me....;)

People might prefer going with the Riccarton Cup meeting instead.. ?? We might have more luck..:)

Im with Ohokaman. Plug it all on one ,in or out, saves you heaps of work Jason,and if it comes off we all prosper. Call for tips like the Cup and take the most favoured. Just nominate two or more of the major races. Just an idea

I'm easy any way Jason, whatever the majority decide.

I'm presuming we are not going to Melbourne today ?

No today was a little bit of a quick turn around for me as working split shifts at work this week.  looks like riccarton will be the go they have 10 races so will assign races tonight after work.