RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
biff

Race Fixing/Drugs Welcome to OZ.

Well it's a Thursday morning and we wake to the news of the alleged race fixing in Perth by a group of 4 leading jocks and an Eastern States betting syndicate. Another leading rider has gone to lawyer and threatened Crime Commission involvement. [Must have been left out of the rort]

This will prove bigger than Ben Hur, as the racecourse investigator has said '' I can find nothing untoward after scrutinising the said race videos'.....however, investigations are ongoing....I bet they are! excuse the pun.

Meanwhile in sunny [Not] Melbourne, a leading trainer has denied he is being investigated by stewards for alleged peptide abuse in the past......frozen samples dating back to 2005 are being re-tested for those and other illegal substances. He is not Robinson Crusoe and there was another leading stable that churned out winner after winner back then until just recently whereby its all gone pear shaped.

A buyer of countless yearlings for millions of dollars, these yearlings are missing in action re photo finishes or even racecourse appearances and the stable stars have gone. 

There are others of course who will be very nervous indeed, and the RV in their wisdom even named Mornington trainer Dean Binaisse and his association with an AFL person and peptide use......

The RV stewards are being tightlipped. however they are not denying either which is damning!!! next week they say there will be some announcements.....oh God, Waterhouse/Singo and now this crap...put the prizemoney up in NZ and my horses are there in two shakes of a lambs tail.

Stand by Kiwis.....

Living in Sydney there is only one thing wrong about WA.....it's not far enough away!.........4000k + Klicks is just not enough......they are in denial there today, the press release from Deputy Dawg.......is just not credible....if a jock said it happened/happens then it does....he/she rides in the race's and sits in the jocks room not the Deputy. And he/she went to the Crime bosses with his/her claims.

Remember the Perth Cup that Laurie Connell's horse won by a street and was wobbling about on his rubbery legs from all the crap in his system he had to be supported to stop him from falling over!! (The horse that is..)

Remember the Perth Cup that Laurie Connell's horse won by a street and was wobbling about on his rubbery legs from all the crap in his system he had to be supported to stop him from falling over!! (The horse that is..)

Sounds like Laurie's financial empire 'wobbling about on his rubbery legs from all the crap in his system'

Unfortunately they couldn't stop that falling over could they

Was that elephant juice they used on Rocket Racer Pogo? (or am I thinking of some other horse in WA?)

Rocket Racer was nearly thirty years ago, the 'west australian' is not reknowned for accuracy or journalism.

You're not 'Twiggy' are you? cos if you are then your opinion doesn't count.....Kerry owns the WA......and he is very credible. The jock is really well known and respected, next thing will be witness protection.....these betting syndicates don't muck about...you cross them, then you piss and crap into a bag for the rest of your life.

You're not 'Twiggy' are you? cos if you are then your opinion doesn't count.....Kerry owns the WA......and he is very credible. The jock is really well known and respected, next thing will be witness protection.....these betting syndicates don't muck about...you cross them, then you piss and crap into a bag for the rest of your life.

Firstly Kerry Stokes bought the paper to make money which KS does very well, I am pretty sure he does not run his eye over the stories for credibility holes or fact checking, but I am sure that when a few more papers got sold when this story hit the front page he was pretty pleased .

Myself I prefer my news stories to be cross checked with multiple sources.

A leading jockey making accusations about other leading jockeys does not mean it. Is true, anyone remember Lisa Cropp making "jigger"

Stories up about Vinny Colgan and Noel Harris,we all remember how that went.

Lastly even if I was Andrew Forrest, why would my opinion not count?, making money not in your playbook COMRADE.

Firstly Kerry Stokes bought the paper to make money which KS does very well, I am pretty sure he does not run his eye over the stories for credibility holes or fact checking, but I am sure that when a few more papers got sold when this story hit the front page he was pretty pleased .

Myself I prefer my news stories to be cross checked with multiple sources.

A leading jockey making accusations about other leading jockeys does not mean it. Is true, anyone remember Lisa Cropp making "jigger"

Stories up about Vinny Colgan and Noel Harris,we all remember how that went.

Lastly even if I was Andrew Forrest, why would my opinion not count?, making money not in your playbook COMRADE.

Dont be precious Forrest, I was taking the piss, but it appears it went through to the keeper. Re WA and jockey accusations, NZ and Perth may as well be in different hemispheres.....corruption in Perth has been endemic and dates even before Burke/Connell and co.....in fact my old boss [11 time premiership winning trainer] told me in the 30's they used to put a cocaine tab under the horses tongue and before the jump reach around and pull the string!....he used to laugh at the naivety of racing folk today

I love to make money Forrest, thank god I have, and Inshallah, still will.