RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
fordman

oh look i found Aaron Cross

I'm not to worried.. I'll just got to aussie and train dogs or even china lol (even dog fighting ect still legal in china so good luck to the humaniacs getting a foot in there).

NZ's a s***t hole anyway!

NZ's a shit hole? Are you taking the piss or trying to get some attention you clearly lack?

NZ's a shit hole? Are you taking the piss or trying to get some attention you clearly lack?

Oh. i see you are trying to start a bitching and fighting session even though they are quite tiresome as you say IMO.

Oh. i see you are trying to start a bitching and fighting session even though they are quite tiresome as you say IMO.

Not at all. Just interested as to why NZ is a shit hole. Pretty sad way too look at our country IMO! Have you travelled at all? Look forward to hearing your reasoning.

Not at all. Just interested as to why NZ is a shit hole. Pretty sad way too look at our country IMO! Have you travelled at all? Look forward to hearing your reasoning.

reilly there may be some substance to sp8 quote as there currently seems to be a mass exodus of kiwis to aust

reilly there may be some substance to sp8 quote as there currently seems to be a mass exodus of kiwis to aust

So that makes NZ a shit hole? I read a stat not long ago can't remember the %, but a high number of those leaving return within a year. When the money / opportunitys over there are a lot higher. I look forward to hearing exactly why NZ is a shit hole. No ones stopping SP8 purchasing a $200 one way ticket. We don't know how lucky we are IMO!

So that makes NZ a shit hole? I read a stat not long ago can't remember the %, but a high number of those leaving return within a year. When the money / opportunitys over there are a lot higher. I look forward to hearing exactly why NZ is a shit hole. No ones stopping SP8 purchasing a $200 one way ticket. We don't know how lucky we are IMO!

i dont know whether that stats correct but if you visit logan in qld i would say half of nz live there ask them why they say nz is crap we get better govt benefits here and beautiful weather cant argue with that but if you really want to be helpful can you let them know things have changed in nz for the better as its affecting our crime rate it seems to be on a massive increase as 90% of the people visiting the beenleigh court daily are kiwis

idol i see you search all sites and having your little dig i'll repeat it again go back thru recent chats and you will find out what its about and whilst your there tell me all the famous people that cant spell i cant for thelife understand people like yourself that bags people on here there spelling etc c u laterz idol

Was only bagging you because YOU chose to bag somebody else in this very thread who made ONE small typo in a very long post. If you can't take it gary, don't dish it out.

Was only bagging you because YOU chose to bag somebody else in this very thread who made ONE small typo in a very long post. If you can't take it gary, don't dish it out.

idol first of i was not bagging anyone if you go back thru the thread re little trainers you will understand why and secondly jape is a big boy i didnt know he needed you to defend him but thanks for your concern

Kiwi land to me is as good as it gets cheers Jim

idol first of i was not bagging anyone if you go back thru the thread re little trainers you will understand why and secondly jape is a big boy i didnt know he needed you to defend him but thanks for your concern

That's quite alright ;)

Personaly I think Mr Cross is pissing into a roaring Southerly if he think's he's going to ban hound racing in NZ. I do however believe his recent publicity stint will get a few people against it but not enough to be overly disruptive. One would think that until a reputable foundation such as SPCA backed him then he won't be taken seriously, and we all know there's two show's of them backing him because there fatality rate on a daily basis would be more than the number of dog's racing in a week! I can think of many sports/hobbies that should be looked at before dog racing, spare a thought for the hundred's of pig dog's ripped to ribbons or shot dead every weekend, let alone the pig's that have their nut's and ear's savagely "removed" in the process. What we do need to be careful to avoid is loading the gun for this guy to shoot us with, he will be working balls out at the moment gathering ammo for his next big move> A few month's back there was some random lady at the Akl track who was obviously granted permission to stand in places not normally allowed and take photo's, I asked another trainer who she was and they said she was taking pic's for some promotional thing, bollock's!!! she was there gathering ammo, why would she be taking still pic's of dog's at the pull up area and not during the running? She then confirmed my suspicions by taking a photo of a dog's thigh's that had a real bad case of bald thigh? I haven't seen that pic in any promotional material and can't imagine it would make a great "centrefold". It's time to start quitely going about our business and doing our best to keep the bias one sided publicity scab's in the dark.

I was going to say Slim, look out for this lot lurking around kennel blocks with cameras, but you raised it!

If "they" can get into chicken farms then a greyhound track is easy picking. We are all issued with NZGRA cards, so anyone not official or connected at a track should be told to move on, and the club should be keeping an eye on this!

Any debate with Cross etc, needs GAP and the SPCA kept in the loop and on GRNZ side.

Having said all that, when I have talked to random people about my involvement in the sport you can see them think..then they say "what happens when the dog stops racing?"

I don't know if the equine community gets asked that question as much??

i see this thread has turned into a shit fling.

Next

shame, last night this subject was buzzing now seems to have faded oh well thats what you get in a laid back complacent country. ah she'll be right.

I see this guy Cross and a few of his greenie mates reckon they are going to disrupt a greyhound awards night....

IS HE MAD??

CAN YOU IMAGINE A FEW DOGGIE DUDES..

COMING OUT AT MIDNIGHT....

DIDNT WIN AN AWARD.....

PISSED...

THEN FIND OUT THEIR CAR HAS BEEN TOWED!!!!!

Good Luck Greenies..... you will need it.

Take a good first aid kit with you....

well thats a good interest in the dogs, that will will really go in there favour round one to Aaron and the greenies. der.

well thats a good interest in the dogs, that will will really go in there favour round one to Aaron and the greenies. der.
gee perhaps you should go with them then they wont lose round 1 your a crackup

lee if you dont follow whats going on dont comment i think jape knows what i mean ,,what time do you want that bus there

Yes indeed, gary1. Au fait, not a prob. Good one.

In the meantime, one goes off to do a day's work and returns to find this thread has gone ballistic - and rather silly.

Do you all remember when trainers thought the assn would speak up about the microchipping of greyhounds and trying to get them exempt like other working dogs? How'd that work out again?

gee perhaps you should go with them then they wont lose round 1 your a crackup
well gary you may well mock, but when the league have gathered enough evidence the size of the new world encyclopaedias and the greyhound lot have done naff all it will be very hard to change public opinion and then you wont be so smart with your comments. take the time and see what the league against cruel sports achieved in england and the only thing you will be punting on is the donkey derby.

well gary you may well mock, but when the league have gathered enough evidence the size of the new world encyclopaedias and the greyhound lot have done naff all it will be very hard to change public opinion and then you wont be so smart with your comments. take the time and see what the league against cruel sports achieved in england and the only thing you will be punting on is the donkey derby.
why relate everthing to england we all know how smart they are

because what happened there is coming here.
and also lots of people left the uk with there coursing greyhounds and shifted to ireland and now thats big under threat, check that out.

because what happened there is coming here.

that cant be right as the kiwis are smart not to sure about you poms i see you wanted to better yourself and rub shoulders with the smarter country