RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rules For Some

Silver Collar

I think when an Australian trainer travels over it makes it more interesting as dogs are bred for the longer distances. It’s hard for NZ dogs because there isn’t a lot of distance races and dogs are not bred to run long distances, it’s more like a try and see how they go. At least there were two full fields 

2 hours ago, MiniJax said:

I think when an Australian trainer travels over it makes it more interesting as dogs are bred for the longer distances. It’s hard for NZ dogs because there isn’t a lot of distance races and dogs are not bred to run long distances, it’s more like a try and see how they go. At least there were two full fields 

Correct M.J .. so why don't we have more distance racing ?? .. seems fairly basic to me

I don’t think there’s enough dogs to have a distance race every week. Highly unlikely to get a full field and the quality won’t be great. You may find some can’t run out the distance either